Will Not Rest Till Birds Have No Nest - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Will Not Rest Till Birds Have No Nest

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Wins, it's you guys I see doing all the squawking. I guess osw is up to their old tactics, can't win so come here and try passing around the koolaid to see if their reality field distortion device will work on the general population. Why dosnt the high and might ows want to face us in battle. Don't bother answering that, we all know the answer. Just keep ducking and weaving, everything will be ok.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Wins, it's you guys I see doing all the squawking. I guess osw is up to their old tactics, can't win so come here and try passing around the koolaid to see if their reality field distortion device will work on the general population. Why dosnt the high and might ows want to face us in battle. Don't bother answering that, we all know the answer. Just keep ducking and weaving, everything will be ok.
    Hey stephen, look at Indy leaderboard before you post. I see 1) Cupcake 2) JD 3) Ripper

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Lol, well maybe that's your problem. Too many people working on their own goals instead of as a team. But if that's what makes them happy, then I'm all for it.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Well guys, I am looking at the leaderboard. Maybe I need the same rose colored glasses you are wearing? Looks,like ahead ( huge lead ) in a head to head battle. Ahead in the event. Guess I'm missing something. We play as a team, I personally don't care who ends up where on the Indy events. Is that what you guys are using as a measuring stick? Hmm, what happened in fl last two times? I must not be standing close enough to the reality distortion field.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    What, no response? I see, maybe it takes time to figure out how to spin this. I'm patient. I'm interested in seeing the reality distortion field at work.

Post Count
    Can you people just stop arguing about which one of your crappy teams is better and learn to act like normal people. Nobody else here cares about your bickering and accusations and that seems to be all you can talk about. These forums aren't for mudslinging at other teams, they are for trying to get the issues with this cruddy game fixed so go take your feude somewhere else and let everyone else live without your twisted views of reality. Cheers.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Speedy, I don't care for your rose colored glasses. You never did give a straight answer about half your teams accounts under new ownership. Gree seems to shut down the thread every time it gets too hot for you despite the "rumor" that your old gree muppet is now an "independent contractor"/unemployed. Something about special "favors" or some such.

Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    What, no response? I see, maybe it takes time to figure out how to spin this. I'm patient. I'm interested in seeing the reality distortion field at work.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    The questions already got answered, just you're not ready for the truth. It's ok, I know facts get in the way of your reality.
    Oh oh, what is that, that I see. Looks like your hallowed first place Indy spot is under pressure. Hmm, what are you going to hang your hat on next? Hey I'm an independent contractor for gree I suppose, as are many in OSW. Now don't try to tell me that no one there isn't in the beta program, nor recieved any benefit from gree for performing this task for them. Tsk tsk. See how those pesky facts come back around to bite in the the posterior. Bettr to wait u till something is done and over with before you begin the bragging. The fat lady hasn't sung yet, so none of this is over until then. Then we can all see what is what.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Who

Gives

A

?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KarenWill View Post
    Who

Gives

A

?
    Couldn't agree more!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Made rough sex not war guys

Banned
    Post Count
    I think it's a funny motto OSW put up about birds no nest lol that's all i came here for already see few pages of accusations - Speed, why you bite the bait each time to even respond to endless blames and especially [if that's true] if you're not on #1 sup[osw] anymore?

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Locking. The forums are not a place to come and accuse others or start flame wars.