WD points need fixing

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WD points need fixing

Consistent Contributor Mr Art0is's Avatar
    Post Count

WD points need fixing

Gree you really are having a laugh with the WD points that we have been getting during the last few wars? Instead of increasing points for the high level players you decided to stitch everyone else up with crappy points.

I'm consistently getting below 300 a hit, very rarely see a 300 and whatever happened to scoring over 400 on a single hit....

I think it's pretty obvious to most of us why you have done this, lower points means more gold to meet faction minimums and more money in your greedy pockets.

I normally spend 6-7 vaults per war but I won't be doing so again until you get your sh1t together

Fix the points

Lurker
    Post Count

I aGREE

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Art0is View Post
    Gree you really are having a laugh with the WD points that we have been getting during the last few wars? Instead of increasing points for the high level players you decided to stitch everyone else up with crappy points.

I'm consistently getting below 300 a hit, very rarely see a 300 and whatever happened to scoring over 400 on a single hit....

I think it's pretty obvious to most of us why you have done this, lower points means more gold to meet faction minimums and more money in your greedy pockets.

I normally spend 6-7 vaults per war but I won't be doing so again until you get your sh1t together

Fix the points
    I aGREE with this. All other point systems advance other then the WDpts. I have tripled in stats since joining my faction WAR and am able to defeat more players but the WDpts remain the same 150-250. Please help us understand this inconsistency with a REAL answer.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Here is something else I don't understand. I hit a guy who is one level below me and I get 275 points. My mini hits the same guy who is 167 levels above my mini and my mini gets 265 points. Sigh.

Post Count
    Come on gree you need to stop ignoring this issue and get it sorted, is it any wonder players are leaving in deoves

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Nothing wrong with the points. In fact I think its good. No longer is there a massive spread between L300 and <L300 on WD points. There still exists a gap but it has narrowed.

Also, if everyone is getting lower points that means everyone is equally affected, its deflation. Hence minimums get adjusted downwards. Similarly if they inflate points by 100% you think your team or other factions will keep minimums the same? Of course not, they'll adjust them upwards.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mwfighter View Post
    Nothing wrong with the points. In fact I think its good. No longer is there a massive spread between L300 and <L300 on WD points. There still exists a gap but it has narrowed.

Also, if everyone is getting lower points that means everyone is equally affected, its deflation. Hence minimums get adjusted downwards. Similarly if they inflate points by 100% you think your team or other factions will keep minimums the same? Of course not, they'll adjust them upwards.
    Agreed^^ the points don't matter it's about how many you can score total. Everyone has the same opportunity. They told us months ago that minis would soon be useless. And now they are

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mwfighter View Post

Quote Originally Posted by cdun13 View Post
    Agreed^^ the points don't matter it's about how many you can score total. Everyone has the same opportunity. They told us months ago that minis would soon be useless. And now they are
    Typical answer from no doubt a couple of idiotic free players.

Read the OP carefully, I clearly stated there shouldn't be a disparity in WD points between the high level and low level accounts, all gree needed to do was increase the points for the high level accounts, exactly how it should of been from the beginning.

Instead every account is now subjected to sh1tty points, the only reason gree have decided to do it like this is because it makes them more money, plain and simple.

From my rough calculations so far

Health Regen - 32%

1 vault = 75k WD

2000 gold = 100k WD

Obviously this will vary from person to person depending on their regen time but to me personally this is now costing me an extra 500 gold per 100K WD.

As you can see gree are making a killing for ratcheting the points down.

So before you get smart with replies in future stop and think about.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Typical answer from no doubt a couple of idiotic free players.

Read the OP carefully, I clearly stated there shouldn't be a disparity in WD points between the high level and low level accounts, all gree needed to do was increase the points for the high level accounts, exactly how it should of been from the beginning.

Instead every account is now subjected to sh1tty points, the only reason gree have decided to do it like this is because it makes them more money, plain and simple.

From my rough calculations so far

Health Regen - 32%

1 vault = 75k WD

2000 gold = 100k WD

Obviously this will vary from person to person depending on their regen time but to me personally this is now costing me an extra 500 gold per 100K WD.

As you can see gree are making a killing for ratcheting the points down.

So before you get smart with replies in future stop and think about.
    1. I'm a T25 player... so not a free player
    2. You're the one who isn't making sense, not me. You haven't even address deflation properly.
    3. Having higher level players getting 400 and keeping lower levels at 400 versus shifting lower levels to the same crappy points high levels have been getting for 2 years is the same thing in terms of the balance that was needed.
    Previously High Levels had to do a lot more hits to meet "minimums" now everyone does, so that seems fair to me. WD point inflation has reduced since Gree has made this change.

Note: High rank players still don't get the same points but they tend to have faster regen, so total WD points still balance over the entire WD event.

4. WD minimums adjust based on WD rank tier desired and points obtainable by the average member with free hits. Since all teams are affected this isn't an issue.

Nothing you have mentioned is a problem nor should Gree address anything. Points are fine.

Consistent Contributor ScrewThis's Avatar
    Post Count
    Well, well, well. If it isn't Mr Artois, complaining about the game's mechanics. Is this the same guy who regularly tells others not complain if they don't like how the game works, but to quit?

Now here we have Mr Self-Righteous complaining about the game mechanics? How ironic. How hypocritical. Why don't you take some of your own medicine, Village Idiot, and quit the game if you don't like it instead of complaining?

(http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...67#post1351667)

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Just to help put this in perspective 0 gold = 50K WD and for just over $100 you can score double that for a single event in a game that has events stacked on each other like firewood. This will, however, level you faster as you get xp from using gold to attack in WD. Leveling or gaining xp is punished by lowing your ability to score points in WD.

THE SOLUTION: Don't use gold on WD or Gree could fix it so you would actually want to.

I think they should switch the sliding scale and make it literally the opposite. The higher you are in level vs your opponent should give a higher WD point. This is a war game, make it so we want to beat the stuffing out of the little guy.

Right now people with high level and lower stats are just quitting the game.

Post Count
    It's the fluctuation that's driving me crazy. From the 100s to the 300s on the same player. Not all teams have lowered their minimum to reflect the changes in scoring making lower level players spend more to keep up. While it did balance the scoring another strategy has been taken away from the game. I've always enjoyed trying to maximize the value of my gold, but with each change Gree makes it's becoming much more difficult. If you're high level it's no big deal, but if you are low level it sucks. I don't think for a moment Gree did this to create balance. They did it for the same reason they make any changes. To increase profits which was Mr. Artois point in the first place.
    Fill Your Hands With Lead

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hondo View Post
    It's the fluctuation that's driving me crazy. From the 100s to the 300s on the same player. Not all teams have lowered their minimum to reflect the changes in scoring making lower level players spend more to keep up. While it did balance the scoring another strategy has been taken away from the game. I've always enjoyed trying to maximize the value of my gold, but with each change Gree makes it's becoming much more difficult. If you're high level it's no big deal, but if you are low level it sucks. I don't think for a moment Gree did this to create balance. They did it for the same reason they make any changes. To increase profits which was Mr. Artois point in the first place.
    Hear, Hear! Excellent points Hondo. A little more consistency with the WD scoring Gree, please.

Fix the points
    Just do as most tend to do after a while, fix your spending at zero. You don't deserve getting fooled over and over again.

Best wishes!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ScrewThis View Post
    Well, well, well. If it isn't Mr Artois, complaining about the game's mechanics. Is this the same guy who regularly tells others not complain if they don't like how the game works, but to quit?

Now here we have Mr Self-Righteous complaining about the game mechanics? How ironic. How hypocritical. Why don't you take some of your own medicine, Village Idiot, and quit the game if you don't like it instead of complaining?

(http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...67#post1351667)
    There's a big difference from starting a thread with a valid complaint as opposed to multiple threads with frivolous moans.

What happened to you quitting? Or was that yet another cry for attention on the forum?

Consistent Contributor ScrewThis's Avatar
    Post Count
    There's a big difference from starting a thread with a valid complaint as opposed to multiple threads with frivolous moans.

What happened to you quitting? Or was that yet another cry for attention on the forum?
    Oh, so only you have valid complaints, the rest if us are moaning? You're an idiot and self-righteous loudmouth. If you don't like the game, quit like I did and stop feeding Gree. But don't come here with your holier-than-thou attitude and think you are the arbiter of who has valid complaints and who hasn't.