Are we back to the mismatched matchups - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are we back to the mismatched matchups

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    MOstly pretty bad match ups for us...not nearly as serious as some others who posted here but still bad.

I've also noticed that the time for match is speeded up tremendously. In some cases, it is less than a minute. It used to take 5 to 10 minutes.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It's not much fun for the higher ranked teams either. We have faced teams that have been ranked in the top 800. When that happens we have a very rough time at finding anyone that will give anything higher then 225/250 points per hit

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    It's a shell game.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Top 250 team matched with top 10/25 team and took em down , strategy strategy strategy , better luck next time sotw

Don't get me wrong, you lot in top 500-1000 range facing top 10-25 teams , yes I feel for you , there is no way you can win. We at least could pa some big targets
    Last edited by Maverick0073; 07-27-2014 at 06:54 PM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    3 shell faction streak teams met. 3 wins.

A-Team "love it when a plan comes together "

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    We are around 350 and we got kill yo self and the hahaha factions both single figure finishers just free points for them thats all they can sit and collect points from our scouting

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

rewards question

If you are a top 500 faction do you get the other rewards and bonuses for top 700 and top 1000? Same for individual. If top 1000 do you get all the others such as top 2000 etc. Thanks.

Banned
    Post Count
    Top 750 team last time, made some changes, and now top 250. For once, I can say our matchups have been pretty fair. I'm not sure we faced anyone more than 50 places away from us.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Adm. J(K96) View Post
    Top 750 team last time, made some changes, and now top 250. For once, I can say our matchups have been pretty fair. I'm not sure we faced anyone more than 50 places away from us.
    Its ok, cause you moved up!

we skipped last wd, and now get mostly easy matchups

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    A top 400 team vs SUP? That's what we got. I am sure they were not that happy either. Sure it was an easy win for them but they didn't score that many points. There is only a couple players on our team at the 300 level so they had a tough time getting good points. It was a dumb matchup for both teams. I will say, their stats are amazing. We also matched up with a couple of top 25 teams. I don't take the game that serious anymore so it does not matter that much to me, but I can see where others would get upset about matchups like these. Most of our matchups were good, win some, loose some. I just don't get these matchups that are way out of the norm.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    We are a top 400 faction and most of the wars with top 100 to top 60 factions only a few of are players could score, like 117 pts come on gree fix problem. The rewards are crap. And to top it off no free video gold, so the only way to get gold is to buy.

Banned
    Post Count
    Ok, so I spoke too soon. Our last matchup was against a team that had half the WD points we had.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    yeah! we made them cry!!!

they were laughing so hard!

after 4 shots, we just unloaded into the cc. at our level, that's about all you can do.

we are pretty lucky though, that was our only real mismatch this wd. everyone else, it was close enough.

Quote Originally Posted by DFI View Post
    I heard killit-n-grillit are kicking KYS' butt right now.

Post Count
    Lol we faced SUPer mggurts and I ain't mad
    Farewell to my friends at the Real McCoys I had a fun year with you guys and farewell to this game
    BASE NUKED- 12/08/14
    Now in my spare time I play Dota 2
    join me ---> at http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198132444144/

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by I am a cow! View Post
    Lol we faced SUPer mggurts and I ain't mad
    Yep, lucky cow, part of Gree preparation for your faction to move into Top 3 !!!.......moo