what's up with active players?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: what's up with active players?

Post Count

what's up with active players?

everybody is looking for active players and seems like there are very few of them .. gree what did u do to "active" players? there were plenty earlier

Articulate Author Thatkidyouknow's Avatar
    Post Count
    Send a ticket. You will get a faster answer. Plus it will be from gree
    I run my own gaming community. We may not make as much as gree, but our players are a wee bit happier.

Post Count
    no use .. i'll perhaps get a copy/paste reply which will be totally off-topic lol

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    My friends in the top 10 are retiring left and right. The decision to continuing doing extra 24-hour battles with a de facto "no sale" on top of regularly scheduled weekend war is "what happened" to active players.
    proud owner of toy box

Proud retired ex-member of Original Syn and Legen...dary.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Sounds like you guys need a new home. Lemme know.

The thing is there will always be a top 10, no matter who retires. It's how the cycle works and what keeps us all going. After all, Dippy is now so many steps closer to being the strongest player in CC.
    Crime City tenure: June 2012 - retired 8/10/14

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Paying players are retiring in higher numbers than onboarders. Much higher in fact. Most newbies are just second accts. Gree messed up is squeezing what 'addicted' players will pay.

Been heading that way for over six months Zora...surprised you just noticed now how recruiting getting tougher...

Post Count
    hiii cooch. well i didn't have to recruit for months but now we're cleaning the house and adding more players. no gold spending requirements, nothing. but heck there isn't a single application to join a former top 25 syndicate lol. not a single application so far. this game has gone downhill faster than i expected lol.

Post Count
    judging from ip scores and GREE's profit skyrocketing from CC, I think the game has a lot of active players. In addition, just for you to have some sort of reference: most players don't use CC forum. COMPARE IP SCORES TODAY VS 6 MONTHS AGO. (also, with the new algorithm, IP wins from fights have significantly been reduced so GREE could throw in more IP mods and attract spenders).

Assault & Flattery made the signature above. She will be missed.

Post Count
    (psssst don't you go talking sense now .. i was just trying to get some attention to my recruitment thread)

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TZora View Post
    (psssst don't you go talking sense now .. i was just trying to get some attention to my recruitment thread)
    It's time to throw in the towel TZ, just come join us EPIC players in the Corndog Hut!!! Soon to beat the Mollies......oh wait we already have.
    HTC Red DogZ: Top 100.....can you hang with the big dogZ? Join 381-517-992

Lurker
    Post Count

Angry Someone didn't finish their Homework!

everybody is looking for active players and seems like there are very few of them .. gree what did u do to "active" players? there were plenty earlier
    As of 07/24/2014, The Gracious Gods that be gave us War of Nation's players a new update! Version 1.8.2! Package file is invalid! And now most of the mobile players are locked out. Can upload new updates because all of The data isn't their!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Beamer 420 View Post
    It's time to throw in the towel TZ, just come join us EPIC players in the Corndog Hut!!! Soon to beat the Mollies......oh wait we already have.
    hii beamer, i really wish i could but i love my synd and friends in the hillbilly surprise synd. it's a fun loving synd and wud love to stick with them. won't leave them even for millions

thx for offering a place among yer synd though

They chase them away with all the b.s