new ios update - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: new ios update

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowe1985 View Post
    Am I right in saying the units are ordered highest attack to low now to, or was that already done.
    Got that a couple of weeks ago.

Happy to say... "Great job gree"!

Lurker
    Post Count
    Good job Gree! It's good to see happy customers here for a change.

Post Count
    I too am very impressed. I am especially happy with being able to see the awards one will get for completing the listed missions and LTQ events. This will save many minutes searching in vain for this info or waiting to see a splash screen in hopes of finding out.

And now the collect all button, wow! Especially helpful when I sleep collect. Too many times have I woke up in the middle of the night to sleep collect only to wake up and find once synced pairs of buildings completely off when i missed one (or to find a building simply completely gone!).

Thank you Gree for these good updates, very nice and appreciated.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Kudo's best update so far. Hope you roll it out for android as well

Tadaaah any clue when Android will get this update?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Love the new button but have a couple suggestions.

When you collect all income with the button it doesn't show when you go to vault it. You have to resync with the servers (Faction tab, Refresh rivals, etc) for it to show up, then you can vault it.

Also it does not seem to collect raided bldgs, this would be nice to have also.
    Through chaos comes clarity

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    was just going to ask if they can look into raided buildings being collected as well

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Confirmed. Raided building has to manually be tapped to collect.

EDIT:
    I do see a disadvantage for me, but not for raiders.
    I do now not scroll across my base and because of all the upgrades quite a few buildings are out of synch, and I do not see anymore the times I collect which building.
    Not complaining, just an observation. Make it your advantage for more raid success. haha
    Last edited by Sumiala; 07-26-2014 at 12:11 PM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Keep it where raided building do not automatically collect. May be trying to reset collect time and this would interfere.

Suggstion:
    If done in under 15-30 seconds or so . . .
    1 click - collect all full buildings
    2 clicks - sync collection with server
    3 clicks - collect raided buildings
    4 clicks - sync the 2nd collection with server

This would allow additional use to one button and give options to those collecting.

Post Count
    Seems when I collect the money, that sometimes it takes a minute before it registers so that it can be added to the vault. Fix this pls Gree.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ichbin View Post
    Seems when I collect the money, that sometimes it takes a minute before it registers so that it can be added to the vault. Fix this pls Gree.
    Thanks GREE for the wonderful button.
    I am facing the same problem. Takes some time to appear in vault.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Awesome! Thanks for letting us know and don't worry that button will be working shortly! We'll let the teams know.

EDIT: Is fixed. Please restart your game. It may take a few seconds to update.
    Thanks for the one button collect all feature!! Love it!!
    By NOT including raided buildings, it gives us the option of keeping those buildings from regenerating more income--a nice feature if you're being hit over and over on some of your off-timing builds. The 18hr collect buildings for example. I know of players who purposely leave raided buildings alone until they stop being raided.
    Last edited by HardCorps_DP; 07-26-2014 at 10:58 PM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ichbin View Post
    Cos the game is not alway sync directly with server or else the data usage will be high. U already save on all the tapping so just simply click refresh or just wait a while.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCorps_DP View Post
    Thanks for the one button collect all feature!! Love it!!
    By NOT including raided buildings, it gives us the option of keeping those buildings from regenerating more income--a nice feature if you're being hit over and over on some of your off-timing builds. The 18hr collect buildings for example. I know of players who purposely leave raided buildings alone until they stop being raided.
    you already had that option before this button. I would prefer a collect all option, regardless of raided or not.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Collect All Income Button not working to full potential

Collect all button does not collect raided buildings. I have to still manually collect/reset them.