GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: new ios update

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Awesome! Thanks for letting us know and don't worry that button will be working shortly! We'll let the teams know.

EDIT: Is fixed. Please restart your game. It may take a few seconds to update.
    Can you let us know which content version has the update? That way we can verify if we are running or have the correct version with the fix.

Prominent Poet
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rolinz View Post
    Can you let us know which content version has the update? That way we can verify if we are running or have the correct version with the fix.
    The update is in program version 4.2.2 build 422.0,
    content version shouldn't matter but is mw_20140724_36393

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I see some really good arguments put forward here.
    Yes, letting the raided building sit, to bring it back into synch is one I had not though about, but, you can still manually collect (you don't have to press the collect all button). Once your raided building is synched, use the collect all button.
    This manually collecting would never be more than 48 hours (longest pay out time of any building) so for 48 hours (more likely less) you would have to revert to what you have been doing before this release: manually collect.
    My conclusion: I personally prefer raided buildings to be included.
    Last edited by Sumiala; 07-27-2014 at 01:27 PM. Reason: typo

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Awesome! Thanks for letting us know and don't worry that button will be working shortly! We'll let the teams know.

EDIT: Is fixed. Please restart your game. It may take a few seconds to update.
    How about releasing an update for iOS and Android at the same time for once?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Skleinsmith View Post
    Collect All Income Button not working to full potential

Collect all button does not collect raided buildings. I have to still manually collect/reset them.
    And I am personally ok with the way this is set-up....You should have to repair your building before you collect, It's not a "Repair and Collect All" button, now is it?

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    love the new collect all button, the organized inventory & the prize info below the mission details

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumiala View Post
    I see some really good arguments put forward here.
    Yes, letting the raided building sit, to bring it back into synch is one I had not though about, but, you can still manually collect (you don't have to press the collect all button). Once your raided building is synched, use the collect all button.
    This manually collecting would never be more than 48 hours (longest pay out time of any building) so for 48 hours (more likely less) you would have to revert to what you have been doing before this release: manually collect.
    My conclusion: I personally prefer raided buildings to be included.
    Agree 100%

Quote Originally Posted by Lift Ticket View Post
    And I am personally ok with the way this is set-up....You should have to repair your building before you collect, It's not a "Repair and Collect All" button, now is it?
    The whole point of the button is convenience. This isn't that. Defeats the purpose.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    100% agree
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    The whole point of the button is convenience. This isn't that. Defeats the purpose.
    100% disagree. You should have to repair. The inconvenience is your punishment for being tardy on collections. Plus if someone hits multiple buildings it's nice to know exactly which.

But it's all moot to me as I'm droid, I can't go flying or collect all.

Post Count
    I would love to know if there is going to be a collect all button coming out for Android anytime soon?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacrifice View Post
    I would love to know if there is going to be a collect all button coming out for Android anytime soon?

I would definitely love to know when. This is a major advantage for ios users, but us Android folks are still left in the dark.

Any update or time frame for Android would be greatly appreciated.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It's not a "Repair and Collect All" button, now is it?
    Maybe it should be. What's the point of the button the way it is now, if you still have to go around scanning your base for raided buildings? Maybe a few taps are saved, but not much time. And besides, if you want go around and collect raided buildings manually, you would still be able to do that.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Arc Burn View Post

100% disagree. You should have to repair. The inconvenience is your punishment for being tardy on collections. Plus if someone hits multiple buildings it's nice to know exactly which.

But it's all moot to me as I'm droid, I can't go flying or collect all.
    Repairing is and always will be available manually, just like before. The punishment for raided building is losing revenue, not extra clicks. When a button says "Collect All", I expect "All" to be, ya know......all!

Quote Originally Posted by AdamInToronto View Post
    Maybe it should be. What's the point of the button the way it is now, if you still have to go around scanning your base for raided buildings? Maybe a few taps are saved, but not much time. And besides, if you want go around and collect raided buildings manually, you would still be able to do that.
    Exactly.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kossie View Post
    I'm on android. What do you guys have for a button on ios?
    Yeah. I don't get it. When will Android get stuff first? Why are you always creating this conflict between iOS and Android? Couldn't you have waited until both systems had collection buttons that work before making them available to anybody?

Post Count

Lightbulb Android collects at last

Finally android users have the button.

However having had the button on my iOS for a few days now, i have started to dislike it a tad, as I now have no clue as to what ive collected, without having to go around the buildings checking payout timings and so my "OCD" collection times are all out of sync.

guess you cant please everyone all of the time, unless maybe a on / off option in the settings could be introduced?

Prominent Poet
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Just did the latest IOS update to fix goal reward defense bug,
    but system now seems sluggish and I keep getting spinning circle.