• Great value for money and I'm happy to part with my hard earned to complete

1 1.20%
  • Ok value for money and I'll continue to purchase as this price rate

0 0%
  • Going to be on my to buy list no matter how much you charge

0 0%
  • Slightly over priced but I will still spend

0 0%
  • Grossly overpriced, people who spend on them certainly have an addiction they need help for.

24 28.92%
  • Outrageous and I will never spend another cent on one so long as the extortionate pricing keeps up

58 69.88%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Energy Requirements

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Energy Requirements

So what is the communities view on the requirements for energy these days.

Feel free to comment on thread topic, also plus to energy rewards r on the table, amount of tap tap taps, the gap between beginners to normal to prestige. Anything energy related really.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bam bam. View Post

Feel free to comment on thread topic, also plus to energy rewards r on the table, amount of tap tap taps, the gap between beginners to normal to prestige. Anything energy related really.
    The amount of energy required for individual and faction has turned into a joke, an impossible task for individual and near impossible task for faction, unless you are prepared to dish out tones of money. Like what is there for free users? Nothing!!!!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Just curious, 500 posts by you and how many are polls?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bam bam. View Post

I see nothing wrong with faction energy, but individual is insane!!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    And you can now refer to GrimAmoeba as

Articulate Aficionado

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    The only thing I'll buy gold for anymore is WD. I'll buy some gold for Frontline once they make some more tweaks (1 hr wars too long!).
    Through chaos comes clarity

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Systematrix View Post
    The only thing I'll buy gold for anymore is WD. I'll buy some gold for Frontline once they make some more tweaks (1 hr wars too long!).
    Agree on 1 hr too long, for most the action being at last quarter no sense in being so long

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Gree can kiss my ass.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg76 View Post
    Gree can kiss my ass.
    Lol

I take it you are not for the current pricing structure haha

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimAmoeba View Post
    Just curious, 500 posts by you and how many are polls?
    Hey SadSinglecell I have done about 4 polls now. Each with an overwhelming view one way or the other (I consider 75% to be definitive... most if not all polls have showed 80%+ for or against). Just tools to help our puppeteers decide which direction they are going to take the game if they so choose.

Thank you for not blatantly trolling this one.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I am not buying Tadaaah post concerning various levels of difficulty for LTQ requiring higher energy and some requiring less.

The past four LTQ events have required exorbitant (that means a lot grim amoeba) amounts of energy that takes away from the foundational element of MW, the faction. When a faction cannot complete a task and have 56 high participant and level toons without using 2-3 vaults per person , the Gree has continued to lose touch with actual ground truth gameplay.

Energy requirements do not match rewards or xp gained. It's a triple punishment.

Post Count
    I agree with many above -- iLTQs and even fLTQs have gotten to a point where individuals and factions are saying 'why bother?' And now we've had 3 of them back to back. How does anyone have an opportunity to regen? Fortunately there are still other good events but these LTQs are out of reach for all but the gold players.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    If I was lucky enough to find the targets to pre stage I might finish and if I was close I would consider buying in to finish. However I have never completed a prestige level...doesn't look like I will even finish regular level on this one... 9/15 stopped energy is ridiculous. Guess it's time to go back to camping... No more gold for me...not worth it

Supreme Scholar
    Post Count
    Gree has done us all a favour by giving us the 2 worst events at the same time so it's a 2 day break

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    would for once be nice to see Gree actually respond to an overwhelming response to something like this not just with a post but with in game actions and responses. The amount they expect individuals to spend to play their game is outrageous and will ultimately kill the player base and wreck the game. Poor management.