Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

progress being rolled back

This is the third time this happened to me in the past weeks. I lose everything I did a few hours ago. A few levels, epic boss progress, gold collected, armors crafted, materials collected, enhancing done and crafting time.

The first time this happened I lost my raid war rewards. The second time I lost eb progress and this time my horse wargear is lvl 1 again, I lost 5 eb levels, I didn't craft 3* and basics and I didnt collect gold. This is annoying because I just feel like im wasting time. All these bugs make your game close to unplayable imo. And im well aware sending a ticket wont help. Your customer support is nonexistent.
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

At one time long ago, it was advised to always go to "my knights" and change name, gender or armor on main knight and press "okay" to sync your data to the server before exiting the app. I guess it's such a bunch of spaghetti code that the odds of old bugs popping back up is high... ;-(
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Broken game is broken!

Woo hoo.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Have the same issue as you. Very annoying and now I'm not able to get collection prize... sweet.

I've had this happen to me before as well, although not for that long. Lost 5 gems after watching vids once from it.

winning streaks snapped..

i have an issue where they asked me to reload and snapped my winning streaks in area for the 2nd time..ive been asked to wait patiently in this 2-3 days for my compensation to be given for my 1st snapped winning streaks..i havent got any compensation from gree and now it happened for the 2nd time..so whats now?delete and uninstall.the KnD application??

Happens to me all the time.

Usually happens when you have a bad internet connection. It is pretty annoying because it is just a bug which they haven't fixed for ages. Often you see that e.g. energy consumption is saved (so you have less energy) while progress is lost. So basically the server can know something went wrong because of the inconsistencies.

Haven't seen a mod reply to anything important in ages. Havent had a reply on my ticket in ages. Are you letting the game die gree?

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

Quote Originally Posted by greenwing View Post
    Usually happens when you have a bad internet connection. It is pretty annoying because it is just a bug which they haven't fixed for ages.
    this makes no sense, because to literally do anything, your game talks to the server. if it reflashes back, they did it because they thought someone cheated and wanted to push back a set of data, id assume you were unfortunatly to close to their bad data that needed refreshed.

its the same on a minecraft or terraria world - someone griefs your server, you go back in time, even if you had done some cool stuff.
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

Quote Originally Posted by Kangaroeland View Post
    Haven't seen a mod reply to anything important in ages. Havent had a reply on my ticket in ages. Are you letting the game die gree?
    its a possibility. but then again no one replys in any forums. they have awful PR teams. of they have any in the american divisions. they have a nice office tho. they just did some huge renovations... according to the gree in San Francisco website.

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

you can also fuse armors together to make it save

Shouldn't have to perform a task to make the server save your game.

Quote Originally Posted by MiniMod View Post
    Shouldn't have to perform a task to make the server save your game.
    everythign you do saves your game - they roll back an entire portion in their area.

Happened again. Lost an entire day now. I think im done. No reply from support no answer from forum staff. Lost ability to craft eb+ lost enhancing lost gold lost eb progress lost faith.