Lost account PLEASE HELP!!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Lost account PLEASE HELP!!

Post Count

Lost account PLEASE HELP!!

If anyone who can help me reads this PLEASE HELP!! I am a leader of a top 250 faction named top gunnerz 984 631 256. 4 days ago I lost my game progress when uninstalling and reinstalling (don't know why because Ive done it before and so have others without losing progress). I have sent in numerous tickets to gree and have only gotten their automated responses like others for 4 days now. I am a leader and our faction cannot build walls for war or any other administrative action. We don't even have a DL since our DL jumped ship and came back!!! This war is going to suck! If anyone can help me, one of my ticket #'s is 1780769. My player name is pooch11, He is level 128 142 million attack before we finished these events and I cant get his id but he is the leader in top gunnerz faction. Please help me get gree to get my account back, change leadership to my other account (pooch 500 870 192) make one of our members DL (Sir). Thank you.

Player Experience
    Post Count
    We will be sure to pass this over to one of our Support agents to look into. Your report should be addressed here shortly and receive a timely resolution soon.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tardavic View Post
    We will be sure to pass this over to one of our Support agents to look into. Your report should be addressed here shortly and receive a timely resolution soon.
    Finally someone who doesn't just lock a thread cause it violates the tos! Thank you for being helpful and actually helping someone out Tardivic.

Post Count
    Thank you Tardavic and Tadaah for quick responses. I got a response back at least although it is not resolved yet.

Post Count
    Still not resolved. 5 days..No walls, no DL..

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by poochz View Post
    Still not resolved. 5 days..No walls, no DL..
    Good luck buddy. I'm sure Gree will reply u tons of mail with no solution..