Gold Survey! ALL please answer! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Is gold good value for money?

Voters
180. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 1.11%
  • No

178 98.89%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gold Survey! ALL please answer!

Prominent Poet
    “An unexamined life is not worth living.”- Socrates
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zebra25 View Post
    Tax Collected;

Voted NO on survey! But I am more worried about the update package that has me and a bunch of other War of Nation's players locked out. Can't re-install let alone log on! Who do you go to when no one seems to care at GREE?
    If no one cares, I guess quitting is an option that most take. Or playing free, dont feed them the cash that they dont deserve.
    Carnage Evolution 💪🏻

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I personally think we should get more gold for our money or Atleast higher sales more often. $100 usd for 1500 gold is a joke I can go through that in 1 war. And war time should be the highest sale time Atleast 50% off. You expect us to use 5-6 vaults for 1500 wins for a unit that's normally great(not this war) but that's an $480 unit minimum. Come on gree how about some 60% off sales. That would persuade me to but a lot of gold as well as others I know.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    yeah, the gold is insanely ridiculously WAY too much. What was that one unit you could get for 4500 gold? lmao! $300 right there. Lemme check my couch cushions for some change. Might have to go out and rob a bank or two

Banned
    Post Count
    Gold is way overpriced, modern war is not a game where the top players or factions are better or more strategic, it only depends on how deep your pockets are. If they want to be on top then maybe the gold at gree is a good value.

Post Count
    Nope. Unless you get it for free.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    No way!!
    It is 6200 bucks for me. More than a week's salary for average income person!!

Lurker
    Post Count

This poll has no value

The value of this fake gold is determined by the players. Gree does not set it themselves. It is as arbitrary as monopoly money. Only when the masses spend the money for it and inflate the stats does it then determine the value. If no one bought as much then gold would have more value. Understand?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    F%$@ no!!!!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    The 2 yes's. Forum mods or trolls lol

Post Count
    I voted no... I didnt troll this one
    Farewell to my friends at the Real McCoys I had a fun year with you guys and farewell to this game
    BASE NUKED- 12/08/14
    Now in my spare time I play Dota 2
    join me ---> at http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198132444144/

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cdun13 View Post
    I personally think we should get more gold for our money or Atleast higher sales more often. $100 usd for 1500 gold is a joke I can go through that in 1 war. And war time should be the highest sale time Atleast 50% off. You expect us to use 5-6 vaults for 1500 wins for a unit that's normally great(not this war) but that's an $480 unit minimum. Come on gree how about some 60% off sales. That would persuade me to but a lot of gold as well as others I know.
    Think yourself lucky you get any money off at all during war... normal pricing strategy would have you discounting gold during times of low demand, not high.

Lurker
    Post Count

Let's try again

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Soprano View Post
    F%$@ no!!!!
    I should cater to my audience.

Since fools buy 100s of vaults, your truck of gold don't amount to squat. If your were the only one to buy 1 vault, your gold would rule? Now you understand?

Post Count
    Don't compare it.. Buying units with gold is overpriced, but for events gold is useful. When a bit of money gives you more fun playing, why wouldn't you spend some money on gold.
    Just pick the events that give most money for the buck you decide to spend.

Saying you should get more gold for money spent is crap. It's like saying you like the new units because it made you so much stronger... Because did it? Everyone got stronger. More gold for your money means everyone gets stronger/finished events... So the targets get harder... And we're back at were we started, but with a heavy inflation.

So, increasing (or decreasing) the amount of gold for the money spent doesn't have any effect eventually.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    And still no answers or statments from greeeeeeeeeee.......

Post Count
    All these NO's yet you still buy. Lolololol
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexhom View Post
    Gree games have a 2 year life span. First 6 months gets you hooked then they start the squeeze. After 12 months they start flushing it down the toilet. It's much easier to drive all your players out then try and compensate those who have spent heaps when you decide to turn the server off. They just released another new version of the same basic concept.

Best advice is play the game for what it is. An iPhone ap designed to suck your money from you. How do you win? Stop spending.