Gold Survey! ALL please answer!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Is gold good value for money?

Voters
180. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 1.11%
  • No

178 98.89%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gold Survey! ALL please answer!

Post Count

Question Gold Survey! ALL please answer!

I know this has been mentioned before but I am doing it again!
    Just a simple yes or no answer from as many people as poss!

Is Purchasing gold good value for money?

I think NO!
    Gree charges nearly a days wage for the average person for 1 vault of gold , then to top that off you need more than one to complete and get rewards😁

Prominent Poet
    “An unexamined life is not worth living.”- Socrates
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Gold is never worth it, not even during the 40% off sales. For it to be worth it, we need 5-6 vaults of gold for the value of one vault under a 40% sale.
    Carnage Evolution 💪🏻

Post Count
    100% vote for no.... Lol
    Bananas are the best.

Post Count
    Is monopoly money a good value for USD. No. And neither is gree bucks.
    Currently Retired
    Long Term Top 10

Prominent Poet
    “An unexamined life is not worth living.”- Socrates
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastert55! View Post
    Is monopoly money a good value for USD. No. And neither is gree bucks.
    lol. well said, comparing gree gold with monopoly money, theyre imaginary money bought with real cash
    Carnage Evolution 💪🏻

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    lol sad but true

Post Count
    Bump back to the top

Post Count
    Is a vault of gold was 15000 gold, then yes.

Lurker
    Post Count

Unhappy

Depends on how important you think what you need it for really is to you. I can think of a hundered reasons not to buy gold. But for some people in War of Nation's it is a status symbol for them. It's like" LOOK WHAT I CAN DO"! I ain't with that school of thought. I can have just as much fun playing Magic as this. And I don't have to worry about an update messing up my game. Or loosing my deck. I understand GREE has a tech support issue when it comes to fixing these bugs. I say Call an Exterminator if you have a bug problem. Do some Fumigation and fix whats wrong. Buy gold? Not me. Not now. Or ever. Zebra25, Over and Out!

Post Count
    Do you actually get anything for your money when you buy gold, or gems, or whatever token these games have to get "special" items or abilities? No! Clearly there's no value for your money here. The developers of these games suck people in to buying gold/gems/etc. by making them feel that it's justified, or necessary to enjoy the game. After all, we play these games to get a feeling of satisfaction and self worth through digital achievement. In the end, once you realize you're the one being played, you can either quit playing, or stop spending real money and just enjoy what these games really offer in the way of fun, that is, the fun of teamwork and camaraderie that we enjoy by being part of a team. As long as you're not on a team that's brainwashed into thinking they can't enjoy the game without being high ranked, like so many are. Break the cycle! Imagine how the game could be if nobody used gold! (I know, it would not exist, since the company would not support a game that produced no income) There's always going to be someone or some group that will use gold to get ahead, then another that will use a little more to beat them and so on. It's the way these games are designed, to pit us against each other with the result being huge profits for the developers.

In the end it's a personal choice to buy gold or not. Personally I feel that there's no value in it for me... 💩

Post Count
    You need a number of vaults to complete events and get the decent stats boosts.
    Cost well into the 100 pounds or dollars which in my opinion is totally unreasonable!

Does gree not understand - that by raising the amount of gold you get per purchase, ALOT more people will purchase gold more often to complete events?!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    No its horrible, gree has way overpriced their gold. I play other games that $20 is enough to finish an event. Gree hates its players.

Consistent Contributor Mr Art0is's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TaxCollector View Post
    I know this has been mentioned before but I am doing it again!
    Just a simple yes or no answer from as many people as poss!

Is Purchasing gold good value for money?

I think NO!
    Gree charges nearly a days wage for the average person for 1 vault of gold , then to top that off you need more than one to complete and get rewards😁
    You need to get a better job then my friend.

Lurker
    Post Count

Unhappy Gold? I'm worried more about the UPDATE PACKAGE of 07/24/2014!

Tax Collected;

Voted NO on survey! But I am more worried about the update package that has me and a bunch of other War of Nation's players locked out. Can't re-install let alone log on! Who do you go to when no one seems to care at GREE?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I Laughed when I saw you could buy gold and how much the charged for it.

If you look at any 'Real' online game a vault of gold costs about the same as 1 year of subscription maybe 8 months... here it represents 15 minutes of rage inspired button tapping.

If you compare it to how much I pay for X number of hours of entertainment it might work out to renting a houseboat for a weekend or going snowboarding for 3 days. But how can you compare tapping on your cell phone to actually doing something. Compared to other MMO's Gree's price is not twice as high it's more like 100X as high.

You get what you pay for?