Small Suggestion for new LTQ's (All types)

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Small Suggestion for new LTQ's (All types)

Consistent Contributor bergmystr's Avatar
    Post Count

Post Small Suggestion for new LTQ's (All types)

I've seen a lot of negativity and anger lately, so I'm going to try something different.

Gree, When new LTQ's come down the road. Would it be possible to put the NPC's on any other map that is not either the Shipyard or Docks?

I don't want to complain about ToS or format, or prizes (there is a lot of that going on right now). I just want to throw something out there that I find could use improvement with gameplay.

Comments welcome.
    Leader of faction D'z Nutz
    Faction Code: 948 710 810 or PM Me
    Ally Code: 175-765-821

Always looking for Active members to join

Health Regen Time -35% (Maxed)
    Infantry Defense +35% (Maxed)
    Ground Defense +35% (Maxed)
    Air Defense +25%
    Building Output +35% (Maxed)
    Guild Member Increase +20
    Building Defense +35% (Maxed, for some reason)
    Sea Defense +15%
    Infantry Attack +20%
    Ground Attack +10%
    Air Attack +15%
    Sea Attack +10%

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bergmystr View Post
    I've seen a lot of negativity and anger lately, so I'm going to try something different.

Gree, When new LTQ's come down the road. Would it be possible to put the NPC's on any other map that is not either the Shipyard or Docks?

I don't want to complain about ToS or format, or prizes (there is a lot of that going on right now). I just want to throw something out there that I find could use improvement with gameplay.

Comments welcome.
    different maps would be cool, however it would possibl cause a delay in getting the New NPC's listed beforehand as Danimal and LJ would have to check maps they probably don't normally check...

I wouldn't mind a change of scenery, but I also appreciate all the help from the walk through posters.

Typing away in an old Cold War missile silo.
    Post Count
    It's a simple change, but would make a pretty big difference. Like you said, a change if scenery, and maybe, just maybe, there won't be so many NPCs clogging the map! Imagine, not losing energy on NPCs from last month's LTQ when the NPCs crowd your target as if it is a famous celebrity. Of course, that could be fixed in other ways, but we haven't seen much of that.

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Thanks for suggestion. We'll pass it along to the teams.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Comments welcome.
    Fantastic Idea! There are enough permanent targets on those maps already walking around in too small of an area. Maybe it's just my small phone screen making it worse, but I always mis-hit a couple times and waste energy on those maps. or wait a while for them to separate. It sucks.
    SKILLZONE TOP 100
    773-520-110
    Always Recruiting

ALL FACTION BONUSES MAXED

GROUPME required

PM for more info or see our link on the Faction Recruiting Page

Post Count

Comments welcome.
    And it would be much appreciated if we knew what the final prize is going to be prior to the event starting. My android does not have splash screens anymore so I never know what the rewards are even after I receive them. It is rather frustrating.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I agree too . Some if the maps are getting very crowded . They do this în KA too, same 4 maps every LTQ

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    the crowding, and layering multiple targets is part of the online gaming theory.

help people make mistakes so they have to take extra effort to correct. or SPEND GOLD!

how many times have you seen a whole map empty except one little cluster, and you target along with every other target are right there!

Quote Originally Posted by plavine View Post
    I agree too . Some if the maps are getting very crowded . They do this în KA too, same 4 maps every LTQ

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    My suggestion is that everyone can at least complete normal without spending gold and the final normal unit have a boost