Is telling the truth the same as an insult?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Is telling the truth the same as an insult?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Is telling the truth the same as an insult?

If people are incompetent and we call them incompetent should we be banned?.

I see danger mouse has been banned, personally I believe he was pushed to the point where talking sensibly no longer achieved anything. I don't know if I'm breaking the ToS as I haven't researched it. But banning someone who calls a spade a spade isn't going to solve anything.

Hows about we have a vent thread where. Just like when you go and belt a boxing bag instead of the actual person who needs it. Give us a place to go with our frustrations. Then identify where your weaknesses are and strengthen them.

Danger wasn't everyone's cup of tea, sure. However if gree staff had of been competent and proactive enough to deal with his problems he never would of got to that point. He is the 1000th person I have seen go down this route, in fact im certain he had already been banned 3 times and he will be back.

It's not a slur, its a fact.

Make the thread a place where people can go and vent their specific problems.

Personally I'm all for gree staff putting their pictures, home addresses, and phone numbers up so we can send thank you cards and lavish gifts.

Typing away in an old Cold War missile silo.
    Post Count
    Honestly, bans shouldn't be the first form of punishment dished out on the forums. It doesn't matter if you give them a super generic, "this is going off-topic" warning, just don't cut to the ban hammer so fast.
    |Trophy Case|
    Dust, a few rubles, cobwebs, gum wrappers, obsolete units

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by General Soviet View Post
    Honestly, bans shouldn't be the first form of punishment dished out on the forums. It doesn't matter if you give them a super generic, "this is going off-topic" warning, just don't cut to the ban hammer so fast.
    Or "you have hurt our feelings. Please give us the truth a little gentler in future".

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    One could suppose that being constructive in one's complaint would be a more appropriate response, even when it is extremely hard to do so.
    THECORE 908451861

Health Regen Time: -10%
    Infrantry Defense: +20%
    Ground Defense: +10%
    Air Defense: +5%
    Building Defense: +15%
    Guild Member Increase: +4

THECORE'S FORUM PAGE!