Drops in stats again , units have been missing?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Drops in stats again , units have been missing?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Thumbs down Drops in stats again , units have been missing?

Gree kindly explain again, another round whereby after completing the SLTQ, units have been missing and stats drop to a million...what is going on again? 😡😡😡😡

Lurker
    Post Count

Stats drop

Same here, stat drop like 5mil att and 4mil def. Man this sucks.

Player Experience
    Post Count

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Thkx for the explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOracle View Post

Thkx oracle..that was the fastest response I ever get...lol

Post Count
    How were they duplicate? ? We had to use in game cash to buy them! I spent billions of dollars...will you be refunding the in game cash, and the gold used to replenish energy? Also...the first sltq these weapons were offered, you had the choice to use respect points or in game cash....doesn't sound like a mistake to me......I want my billions of in game cash back and gold!
    Seems a little odd that you didn't run an sltq last cycle...and this time the option of buying the items was gone..

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Dude you got your prize GET OVER IT

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    So when will all of the in game cash as well as the gold we used to complete the SLTQs ensuring that we had 2 of these items be refunded back to us? While it may not have been your intention to allow us to gain two of these high stat items we as players should not be penalized for your ineptness.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Besides it was a mistake for the duplicates stop trying to say "Oh Gree messed up and went back and fixed it so now I want it all back from the mistake they made."

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntggamer View Post
    Dude you got your prize GET OVER IT
    You have no idea what ur talking about! Don't interrupt when the adults are speaking!

Articulate Author Thatkidyouknow's Avatar
    Post Count
    I agree with green drake here but also have a question for TheOracle. Does his affect past ltq's as well and other ways you may have gotten duplicate items? For an rb a while ago I got 2 of the items called haymakers. Now I have one. No idea how I got two of them but the problem is resolved. Honestly, if everyone lost the "same amount" of stats relative to the bonuses you had, it really shouldn't make much of a difference.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Thatkidyouknow View Post
    I agree with green drake here but also have a question for TheOracle. Does his affect past ltq's as well and other ways you may have gotten duplicate items? For an rb a while ago I got 2 of the items called haymakers. Now I have one. No idea how I got two of them but the problem is resolved. Honestly, if everyone lost the "same amount" of stats relative to the bonuses you had, it really shouldn't make much of a difference.
    Not true. I have a higher iph. Therefore I was able to purchase all of the items prior to starting the sltq. I lost far more stats than players that could only selectively purchase items based on their available cash. I spent between 4-5 bill each sltq to ensure I had one item purchased and one item earned from completing sltq. Each sltq their was the possibility of buying roughly 20 items.

Tadaaah and TheOracle:

I agree with many posters above that many of the SLTQ items removed should not have been. We actually *PURCHASED* those items with ingame cash. Your server error may have resulted in some duplicates, but correcting that error should not affect ALL the items legitimately bought during all SLTQs with ingame cash. In the process of correcting your "server error" you effectively stole weapons that were earned and paid for from your players. Your programmers may not be competent enough to come up with a script that deals with the actual error duplicates only, but their incompetence should not cost so many players their hard-earned weapons.

Please investigate this issue and correct it. If not, I am sure another round of refunds from the app stores will ensue on the grounds of false advertising and your bait and switch tactics.

Thank you.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I think the question that needs to be asked to set this withthe right background is:

By duplicate, do you mean that if I have 1 SLTQ prize, I was wrongly given 2. And if I bought 1 SLTQ prize and won another, I was wrong given 4? If the answer to this is yes, then there is no ground for refund of in-game cash or gold used to buy the prizes. If the answer is no, then it is only right that the affected players be compensated.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by hotterthanyourgf View Post
    Tadaaah and TheOracle:

I agree with many posters above that many of the SLTQ items removed should not have been. We actually *PURCHASED* those items with ingame cash. Your server error may have resulted in some duplicates, but correcting that error should not affect ALL the items legitimately bought during all SLTQs with ingame cash. In the process of correcting your "server error" you effectively stole weapons that were earned and paid for from your players. Your programmers may not be competent enough to come up with a script that deals with the actual error duplicates only, but their incompetence should not cost so many players their hard-earned weapons.

Please investigate this issue and correct it. If not, I am sure another round of refunds from the app stores will ensue on the grounds of false advertising and your bait and switch tactics.

Thank you.
    You're threatening to commit a fraud here.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Check your inventory - ALL purchased SLTQ weapons have been removed, not some duplicate errors, but including those that were purchased using ingame cash, that GREE offered the option to purchase in game. If you have ever purchased a SLTQ item with CC cash, your stats are reduced. Those with high iph/cash who purchased most are affected the worst.