Drops in stats again , units have been missing? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Drops in stats again , units have been missing?

In addition, in several of these SLTQs, one of your mods actually clarified whether the final prize mod is stackable or not. For one or two SLTQs, they were; for others, we can buy the weapon and get it in the SLTQ too but can only get the mod once. I am sure these posts are still on this forum (if they have not been purged out yet). How is that a server error, or duplicate in weapons, mods, etc.? You gave us the option, advertised it, and even provided clarification to encourage it. And now, all is taken away with a mention of server error? This is simply not right.

Quote Originally Posted by hotterthanyourgf View Post
    Tadaaah and TheOracle:

I agree with many posters above that many of the SLTQ items removed should not have been. We actually *PURCHASED* those items with ingame cash. Your server error may have resulted in some duplicates, but correcting that error should not affect ALL the items legitimately bought during all SLTQs with ingame cash. In the process of correcting your "server error" you effectively stole weapons that were earned and paid for from your players. Your programmers may not be competent enough to come up with a script that deals with the actual error duplicates only, but their incompetence should not cost so many players their hard-earned weapons.

Please investigate this issue and correct it. If not, I am sure another round of refunds from the app stores will ensue on the grounds of false advertising and your bait and switch tactics.

Thank you.

Please see here for replies from Assault and Flattery regarding "stackable" items/mods:

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...=1#post1207762
    http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...=1#post1241116

These clearly indicate that it is GREE's intention to have some "duplicated" items and even mods to be purchasable. Gree is fully aware of this, and it is NOT an error.

Please return the legit items to your players' inventory. It is only fair.

Post Count
    They were removed via script. No way to trace who lost what. They're not going to be returned. Move on, son.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Consistent Contributor Cindee429's Avatar
    Post Count

Stats decrease again !!

Please see here for replies from Assault and Flattery regarding "stackable" items/mods:

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...=1#post1207762
    http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...=1#post1241116

These clearly indicate that it is GREE's intention to have some "duplicated" items and even mods to be purchasable. Gree is fully aware of this, and it is NOT an error.

Please return the legit items to your players' inventory. It is only fair.

Gree, why do we the player suffer when there is an issue with your servers.. Supposedly. It's unclear why we lost stats, I've heard a couple of different stories why this happened. But the right thing that needs to be done like gree has done In the past for the errors to taw is give it back .. Please do the right thing

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    What I am getting from this is that people are saying "Gree we had an option to buy it with in game money or use IRL money but we did both even though we weren't supposed to ever even get 2 prizes so either give us a refund or remove the buying option."

Quote Originally Posted by Ntggamer View Post
    What I am getting from this is that people are saying "Gree we had an option to buy it with in game money or use IRL money but we did both even though we weren't supposed to ever even get 2 prizes so either give us a refund or remove the buying option."
    What do you mean "we weren't supposed to"? Gree and mods know the options were offered and told us to buy saying it's stackable (or not stackable). Nothing wrong the players did.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    They said that they would be stackable yes, but they never intended for people to buy it and do the event

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    They were removed via script. No way to trace who lost what. They're not going to be returned. Move on, son.
    yep. but i expect each account to get 25 gold as compensation. sounds like someone on taw submitted the ticket.

Lurker
    Post Count
    u should know that tickets to apple and google asking for total refunds of real money r about to be send if they haven't been sent already..

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntggamer View Post
    They said that they would be stackable yes, but they never intended for people to buy it and do the event
    If this was the case they should of never put the option to buy them, no matter how you look at it it is their fault not the players, another case of them stealing money, people bought I game cash, used gold for energy replenishing for what to have the items removed later on saying it was a error

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    For once I agree with Dipstick. You morons shouldn't have purchased them but rather obtained them legitimately with gold usage like the rest of us did.

Good riddance to your weapons that were obtained with an unfair advantage.

What the intellectually challenged (or in his own word, "moron") above doesn't realize is that those who got items removed are the ones who also used gold to complete the sltq on top of buying them, thus obtaining "duplicates". The ones who only bought items with cash in syndicates that didn't complete the sltq are not affected because they only have each item once which is bought with in game cash. So it is the ones that used gold and used cash to buy that are unfairly treated. Give us back the items that we paid for!!!

Post Count
    What the intellectually challenged (or in his own word, "moron") above doesn't realize is that those who got items removed are the ones who also used gold to complete the sltq on top of buying them, thus obtaining "duplicates". The ones who only bought items with cash in syndicates that didn't complete the sltq are not affected because they only have each item once which is bought with in game cash. So it is the ones that used gold and used cash to buy that are unfairly treated. Give us back the items that we paid for!!!
    Oh boo hoo, you tried to obtain the said item twice when you should have known that it was only obtainable once. You used your gold to get the "wrapper" prize which you obtained so quit your whining.

No refund will be issued to you, however I can send you a bottle of shampoo instead

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    How come the paid for low stat crappy items are still there but the higher expensive ones removed....these sltq been going on for months and only now someone "realises" we have "duplicates".... What a joke but right on par with this company's rep.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    For us little guys who don´t have high IPH, we need to rob, and I´m guessing I have spend 100+ hours in getting the Money for the extra weapons, for all the LTQ´s.

Not sure how I´m going to get reimbursed for that. Not sure its really worthwhile doing extra in the game when things like this happens.

GREE how can I know some functions in game is not intentionel, like buying weapons for Money? Please don´t give your players reasons to quit, its tough enough already getting events done.