Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

Keep your hands off our stats

Gree, this is getting ridiculous, this is the second game you screw up for us!!!

A while back you screwed us over in KA, showing us false stats, cause of a bug after releasing a ltb!
    We've actually had to battle with these false stats 😡

Now in CC you taking away items we've worked hard for, even if it's items bought with ingame cash 😡
    Ffs could've used the cash in another manner if this is the result of your screw ups 😤
    Not even mentioning real money spend to finish these events!
    I too am among the peeps buying sltq items, and am now penalized for doing so 😳

Solution to your problems:
    Do not touch our stats, and start working on a smooth running bugfree game ffs

Quote Originally Posted by TheOracle View Post
    The only adjustment we made was removing player's duplicate items.
    Thank you! Its about time someone addressed the situation of people being able to buy the prizes with cash instead of using gold like the rest of us. Let this be a lesson to them!

What the intellectually challenged above doesn't realize is that those who got items removed are the ones who also used gold to complete the sltq on top of buying them, thus obtaining "duplicates". The ones who only bought items with cash in syndicates that didn't complete the sltq are not affected because they only have each item once which is bought with in game cash. So it is the ones that used gold and used cash to buy that are unfairly treated. Give us back the items that we paid for!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hotterthanyourgf View Post
    What the intellectually challenged above doesn't realize is that those who got items removed are the ones who also used gold to complete the sltq on top of buying them, thus obtaining "duplicates". The ones who only bought items with cash in syndicates that didn't complete the sltq are not affected because they only have each item once which is bought with in game cash. So it is the ones that used gold and used cash to buy that are unfairly treated. Give us back the items that we paid for!!!
    Well put, Captain must not have used logic on that post. My stats have dropped by 4m plus, I had bought and used gold to complete all SLTQ events, so either gold was wasted and needs to be refunded, or the billions of in game cash needs to be refunded.......and guess what will happen? Zip!

A properly organised inventory as requested by players would have helped.

For 2 years, you can't find the 30 minutes it takes to code the increase of the lvl cap to 300, but you always find time to screw things up! Amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by Thatkidyouknow View Post
    But I never bought ANY items for ANY LTQ because I can't afford it and my stats still dropped a fair amount. When I woke up I had 17.1m attack and now I have 16.3m
    I lost just over 10 mil. Att. and 5 mil. Def

How come the paid for low stat crappy items are still there but the higher expensive ones removed....these sltq been going on for months and only now someone "realises" we have "duplicates".... What a joke but right on par with this company's rep.

Quote Originally Posted by hotterthanyourgf View Post
    Please see here for replies from Assault and Flattery regarding "stackable" items/mods:

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...=1#post1207762
    http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...=1#post1241116

These clearly indicate that it is GREE's intention to have some "duplicated" items and even mods to be purchasable. Gree is fully aware of this, and it is NOT an error.

Please return the legit items to your players' inventory. It is only fair.
    Great investigative work!
    Here’s one more from A&F where we are told we can buy them!

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...amily-LTQ-SLTQ

A&F:
    So what that means is that you have to commit some serious familicide. But, you have to get geared up first. You can either purchase the items with cash, or take out their thugs to get the items. Once you have all the items, you can start taking out the family itself. Kill em all to get dat sweet sweet Stanfa battle

If for any reason this causes my husband to stop playing this game, and he starts expecting us to have conversations again forget a Gold Refund, Gree will be paying for my divorce lawyer.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss E View Post
    If for any reason this causes my husband to stop playing this game, and he starts expecting us to have conversations again forget a Gold Refund, Gree will be paying for my divorce lawyer.
    Get out of my fantasy world! It’s the only escape I have from you, the three dogs, the three rabbits, the two birds, and the lobster…..

I’m kind of a big deal on a fairly irrelevant social media site that falsely inflates my ego!

Wow! Really??? Allow us to buy units with hard earned ingame cash cause those units were not cheap and then remove them??? If peeps have more than two of those units I understand remove the excess units. But to allow us players to buy these units since the start of these events and remove them from inventory now makes no sense! It's a bait and switch act ...if you Gree want to change rules you have the right to do so! Why not do it for next sltq ? Why remove units that have been won going by YOUR rules??? Moderators came on forum posted that these units will not stack if you have more than one , meaning we players were given the choice to purchase these units without an attached bonus to it!

Gree, why the silence? Would really appreciate a response! Preferably a favorable one..
    Last edited by Oasis; 07-24-2014 at 06:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Oasis View Post
    Gree, why the silence? Would really appreciate a response! Preferably a favorable one..
    They may be in the regret stage where they have just stepped in doggy doo so too speak

Or maybe they've learned that no matter what they do there's a certain type of person that's going to complain about it and demand "compensation." Best thing to do is make the fixes they need to make, announce it, and let the storm rage. No one cares what you think.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.