Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last
    Remember mods, no one will ever be happy. Ever.

Haven't even looked at my inventory since this started.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

I get that mistakes happen. What matters is how you fix them. I too still have lower stats than before this "fix" took place. Your programmers missed something. Please try again. (No I do not know which items. How on earth could anyone be expected to know that? )

Of course not you have played free for how long now?

Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Remember mods, no one will ever be happy. Ever.

Haven't even looked at my inventory since this started.

So basically instead if a scalpel to rid known hacked or glitched weapons u took a sledgehammer without realizing the game parameters u set up in cc and got rid of all. Hmm.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOracle View Post
    Here's a more thorough breakdown of what happened:

7/18 - Servers went down for roughly 30 minutes.

7/21 - We received cheat reports with screenshots of players who had 2x prizes that were not possible to have 2 of. We looked at logs of players' inventories and discovered that after the server issue on 7/18 some Syndicate LTQ prizes were duplicated in players' inventories. The prizes duplicated were random and could be from any Syndicate LTQ since the start of Syndicate LTQ's. This made it harder for us to locate and remove those duplicated items.

7/23 - We ran a script that looked at all past Syndicate LTQ items that players had in their inventories and reduce the quantity to 1. We forgot to account for the Syndicate LTQ's that allowed players to purchase the items in addition to earning them by completing goals. Whoops. Our bad.

7/24 - We ran a second script that looked at players' inventories before we ran the duplicates removal script and restored the items. This means that players who purchased these Syndicate LTQ items should have them back in their inventory now. This also means that players who did not purchase these Syndicate LTQ items but had them duplicated by the server error will also have them again. As there is no way for us to tell whether or not the items were purchased or simply duplicated, players can go ahead and keep these items. For those lucky enough to receive this stat boost, congratulations.

Again, we apologize for any inconvenience or confusion this may have caused you. Let us know if you have any other questions.

U gotta be kidding me??

THIS just might be the final push i needed to get out of this game, after spending a 5-digit dollar amount on gold so far this year i was starting to feel a bit ashamed on what i "wasted" of both time and money here.
    Random server glitches adding stats to some and removing stats from others surely is an amazing feature, but whats the point of paying for and playing the game then???
    I have no clue what the items ive lost is, yes i have spent in game cash to buy sltq prizes to get doubles, but compiling a list of which items and sending you guys a ticket is impossible.

I see theres also inconsistent info in forum and game on the upcoming war...again.... Cant understand Why the simplest of things is so complicated for you guys.
    Best of luck to you Gree!

Me too still having lower stats

NOTHING is FIXED. Stats are still lower than what they were before the cock up. I knew that you were incapable of fixing anything thats why I said earlier "No please dont double check". Now you doubled checked, run another script means another mess. That script didnt fix the issue. You can never fix anything anyway.

Now you will double check again and we all will end up stats like in thousands.... What a great programmers????

Or maybe you have NO IDEA what items to credit back, what items you TOOK OFF with script and give everyone double of all SLTQ prizes... WHAT A JOKE this is? Simply you have no idea what you are doing. have no idea what affect your updates will have before releasing, no idea what your scripts will do before you run them. It is just a test and fail platform. And we are the test subjects.

Quote Originally Posted by E.g.E View Post
    Or maybe you have NO IDEA what items to credit back, what items you TOOK OFF with script and give everyone double of all SLTQ prizes... WHAT A JOKE this is? Simply you have no idea what you are doing. have no idea what affect your updates will have before releasing, no idea what your scripts will do before you run them. It is just a test and fail platform. And we are the test subjects.
    We are very aware of what items we have credited back and what items the scripts removed. We will double check the items that players have reported not getting back later today.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOracle View Post
    We are very aware of what items we have credited back and what items the scripts removed. We will double check the items that players have reported not getting back later today.
    And when are you going to increase the lvl cap? (Like you did in modern warfare 2 years ago)

Sent 2 tickets (for both accounts), please let us know when stats have returned... I keep checking, but still see stats at the reduced figure. I did not do latest LTQ, but still got stat reduction.

I also don't know what items I lost

Quote Originally Posted by Lou/GS View Post
    Sent 2 tickets (for both accounts), please let us know when stats have returned... I keep checking, but still see stats at the reduced figure. I did not do latest LTQ, but still got stat reduction.

I also don't know what items I lost
    Like I said earlier the same individual prize you won in multiple wars also got removed.However, everyone is so fixated about missing prizes bought with in-game cash that they do not pay notice to other missing items they won in the war by spending lots of gold. Maybe this only affect a much smaller number of people.

How do you expect players to know what items they have and which ones are missing? at 500 mafia, each player uses 2500 items to make up their stats and noone will know what those 2500 items are, specially when you have 10k+ items in your inventory.

But what we know is our stats and what we know is that your fix didn't fix the issue which was created while fixing something (?)

You must be joking by asking us to tell you what items are missing (?) Well I don't know, you removed them items from everyone's inventory so you tell us what items you removed and why you cannot fix it now?

Originally lost 1.5m on both attack and defense after you tried to fix something which was not broken, then gained 300k on both attacks and defense when you trying fix what you messed. Now where is the other 1.2m (?)

Yes, It is not a great deal when we talking about stats in 100 millions but why do we have to put up with this all the time? Why do we have to feel robbed, non-valued all the time, ignored all the time?

Why do we have to spend our time sending tickets, explaining our issues here when we can simply play our game, spend our money and enjoy it.

This is supposed to be a game for fun but because of you weaknesses and ignorance we simply cant just relax and play.

Quote Originally Posted by E.g.E View Post
    How do you expect players to know what items they have and which ones are missing? at 500 mafia, each player uses 2500 items to make up their stats and noone will know what those 2500 items are, specially when you have 10k+ items in your inventory.

But what we know is our stats and what we know is that your fix didn't fix the issue which was created while fixing something (?)

You must be joking by asking us to tell you what items are missing (?) Well I don't know, you removed them items from everyone's inventory so you tell us what items you removed and why you cannot fix it now?

Originally lost 1.5m on both attack and defense after you tried to fix something which was not broken, then gained 300k on both attacks and defense when you trying fix what you messed. Now where is the other 1.2m (?)

Yes, It is not a great deal when we talking about stats in 100 millions but why do we have to put up with this all the time? Why do we have to feel robbed, non-valued all the time, ignored all the time?

Why do we have to spend our time sending tickets, explaining our issues here when we can simply play our game, spend our money and enjoy it.

This is supposed to be a game for fun but because of you weaknesses and ignorance we simply cant just relax and play.
    NICE!!
    FYI GREE: I'm still missing 3 mil att, and 1.2 mil def.
    I have to spend gold today during war to help my syn. This gold usage (real money) will only put me back where I was before you stole from me!

Not gonna happen. Some 250 sent a ticket in and response was something like it won't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    And when are you going to increase the lvl cap? (Like you did in modern warfare 2 years ago)