Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

even fixes you apply is a total mess

Players spent billions of cash / respect coins on those items that you refer as duplicate. This is totally ridiculous and robbery. You say you fix things and even your fixes are mess let alone day to day running of this game.

Then when you realise that you simply messed up again you just go quiet. What a great approach!!!

If you run this game with little less problems you wouldn't have to deal with all of them tickets and us here on forums.

Wow. Not a single response to all these legitimate issues. Disappointing.

Then give us our ingame cash back.....

Quote Originally Posted by SKMS View Post
    Then give us our ingame cash back.....
    That's the least they could do, I've probably spent $25 bil or more.

Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    For 2 years, you can't find the 30 minutes it takes to code the increase of the lvl cap to 300, but you always find time to screw things up! Amazing!
    Yeah I've been L250 since Jimmy Carter was president, time to move it up.

This should have only removed the duplicates created by the server outage. We are double checking on this now. Apologies for the delay.

Thanks for double checking, but I can guarantee you, it removed more than the "duplicates created by the server"

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    This should have only removed the duplicates created by the server outage. We are double checking on this now. Apologies for the delay.
    a lot of ppl have them double because they buy them first and then finish SLTQ , some used real money in order to have anough cc money to buy the items

Stat Drop

This is the 3rd time my stats have dropped on account of Gree mistakes. The first time it happened was after we completed the first raid boss event and Gree supposedly miscalculated the items won. The second time Gree gave out the wrong weapon during war, and finally this time. This is getting to be ridicules and a joke. I along with other crime city players have lost time, effort, and real money on this game. If you do not correct this situation, I will be contacting iTunes and requesting a full refund on purchases made. I expect my stats to be returned to me or all gold and in game cash spent. Profile is Killer Ace and ticket has been submitted. Also you can reply with exactly which items where taken that caused my stats to drop over 2 million attack and 1 million defense.

lol, I don't even want to look... too funny... really.
    Thanks for letting us know you fixed an outage that 99% of us would have never noticed.

Is this why I finally got the war SS today?
    Line ID: clementine88

Here's an example (one of many). Floyd's Hardcore Helmet 105172 att. and 86050 def. I had two. One from Syn LTQ, and one I bought - I now only have one in my inventory.
    If I remember correctly, this ONE weapon cost $2.99 billion ( drop in the bucket compared to all the money I've spent on purchasing these weapons). Unfortunately, I can't remember all the weapon names that I bought (it was all of them), So I can't confirm what else is missing. After playing for two and a half years, and accumulating so many weapons, it's hard to remember which events I acquired them in.

ok...hang on.. There was Giovanna's Demise, Dark Duds, Caraline's Blade....Looks like you removed (at least) all the top weapons from each SLTQ that I had purchased. (keep in mind, the first SLTQ the two weapons had stackable modifiers)

The weapons are probably posted somewhere around the forum (good luck finding them!)

Tadaaah, should we send in tickets?
    Line ID: clementine88

What's the update on this GREE? You can pretty much return billions upon billions of in-game cash or an insane amount of gold to each and every player. 500 trillion cc cash or 500k gold will cover it.

Ohhh.... Noooo!!! Please dont double check anything, you gonna mess up something else....

Every time you check something, everything fall appart...

Tadaaah,

Thank you for having someone look into this. Many items legitimately purchased with CC cash have been removed erroneously by the script. I have listed two SLTQ threads above where the items were available for purchase, and oasis has listed more above as well. If you can pull the backup file from before the server outage, you can see that many of us already have these legit duplicates in our inventory. These should not have been removed. It seems that the script naively did a nonduplicate sort on all SLTQ items and simply removed any SLTQ item in one's inventory with a count > 1, including those legit ones not created by the server outage. Thank you for your attention to this, and we hope that the issue will be resolved.

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post