Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last

If You Noticed A Stat Drop

Hello,

Some of you may have noticed a stat drop recently. We had a temporary server outage on July 18. When the server came back up, an issue caused some players to receive various duplicates of the Syndicate LTQ prizes. This issue could have occurred for prizes that went all the way back to the very first Syndicate LTQ. In the past few days, you may have noticed the duplication yourself either in your item numbers, the boosts you had, or from an increase in your stats. We have run a script to remove these extra items that were added to players' accounts which is why you may have noticed your stats drop. Please understand that your stats and boosts have simply reverted to the way they were before the items were duplicated.

We apologize for any confusion or frustration caused by this. If you have any other concerns or questions, please let us know. Thank you all for your understanding.

Stats dropped

Thanks for the update, mine dropped millions on Attack and Defense. GREE can adjust stats for this, but can't adjust wins and loses incurred during that "rob building glitch" when building showed ready and numerous times they weren't and people would get a loss. I had this happen hundreds of times over the course of this issue. Was told that win/loses can't be adjusted. Why not??stats are stats. Yes, this was sometime ago, and it still just doesn't make sense. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by spiderman View Post
    Thanks for the update, mine dropped millions on Attack and Defense. GREE can adjust stats for this, but can't adjust wins and loses incurred during that "rob building glitch" when building showed ready and numerous times they weren't and people would get a loss. I had this happen hundreds of times over the course of this issue. Was told that win/loses can't be adjusted. Why not??stats are stats. Yes, this was sometime ago, and it still just doesn't make sense. Thanks
    The attack/defense stats you see are hard coded based on your inventory. The only adjustment we made was removing player's duplicate items. We can't directly modify wins/losses/stats.

How were they duplicate? ? We had to use in game cash to buy them! I spent billions of dollars...will you be refunding the in game cash, and the gold used to replenish energy? Also...the first sltq these weapons were offered, you had the choice to use respect points or in game cash....doesn't sound like a mistake to me......I want my billions of in game cash back and gold!
    Seems a little odd that you didn't run an sltq last cycle...and this time the option of buying the items was gone..
    It didn't happen on July 18th.....I started buying them the very first sltq....I've always had two of each cause I bought them
    Last edited by Oasis; 07-23-2014 at 07:07 PM.

If I submit a ticket can you show me what was duplicate? Incredible that we stick with this company so long...

I agree with Oasis. We were given the option to purchase these items in ADDITION to earning them in the sltq. You owe us either all the gold back that we spent completing the sltq or all the in game cash/respect that we spent purchasing these items. They were not arbitrarily duplicated. They were strategically earned in some cases.

Does this affect ALL LTQ's ever? Or just this recent one.

Quote Originally Posted by Thatkidyouknow View Post
    Does this affect ALL LTQ's ever? Or just this recent one.

All of them...this SLTQ didn't allow you to buy them

Quote Originally Posted by Oasis View Post
    All of them...this SLTQ didn't allow you to buy them
    But I never bought ANY items for ANY LTQ because I can't afford it and my stats still dropped a fair amount. When I woke up I had 17.1m attack and now I have 16.3m

Tadaaah and TheOracle:

I agree with many posters above that many of the SLTQ items removed should not have been. We actually *PURCHASED* those items with ingame cash. Your server error may have resulted in some duplicates, but correcting that error should not affect ALL the items legitimately bought during all SLTQs with ingame cash. In the process of correcting your "server error" you effectively stole weapons that were earned and paid for from your players. Your programmers may not be competent enough to come up with a script that deals with the actual error duplicates only, but their incompetence should not cost so many players their hard-earned weapons.

Please investigate this issue and correct it. If not, I am sure another round of refunds from the app stores will ensue on the grounds of false advertising and your bait and switch tactics.

Thank you.

In addition, in several of these SLTQs, one of your mods actually clarified whether the final prize mod is stackable or not. For one or two SLTQs, they were; for others, we can buy the weapon and get it in the SLTQ too but can only get the mod once. I am sure these posts are still on this forum (if they have not been purged out yet). How is that a server error, or duplicate in weapons, mods, etc.? You gave us the option, advertised it, and even provided clarification to encourage it. And now, all is taken away with a mention of server error? This is simply not right.

Please see here for replies from Assault and Flattery regarding "stackable" items/mods:

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...=1#post1207762
    http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...=1#post1241116

These clearly indicate that it is GREE's intention to have some "duplicated" items and even mods to be purchasable. Gree is fully aware of this, and it is NOT an error.

Please return the legit items to your players' inventory. It is only fair.

Quote Originally Posted by hotterthanyourgf View Post
    In addition, in several of these SLTQs, one of your mods actually clarified whether the final prize mod is stackable or not. For one or two SLTQs, they were; for others, we can buy the weapon and get it in the SLTQ too but can only get the mod once. I am sure these posts are still on this forum (if they have not been purged out yet). How is that a server error, or duplicate in weapons, mods, etc.? You gave us the option, advertised it, and even provided clarification to encourage it. And now, all is taken away with a mention of server error? This is simply not right.
    Some of the players even purchased the ingame cash with real money in order to purchase the items before syndicate completed the goal, so that they can have 2 of them. So basically this so called "system error" made the players lost all their ingame cash and also real money. I bet you guys had never tasted this kinda lost like we facing now, it's a pain and real dissapointed. Please get this issue sorted out and to be fair for us.

Why do this now GREE?

It wasn't causing any harm.

This is getting beyond a joke. You could always try informing people BEFORE you go and make changes to the game.... Lost over 2 mil from you removing weapons that I had purchased during sltqs. Are you going to refund all that cash spent?... My guess is a response something along the lines of - 'We aren't able to refund in game cash spent, but we are able to remove items from your inventory' Cheers. Another gold star for customer service.