Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last
    Oh well, I'm glad I didn't spend BILLIONS, but it does suck when GREE fixes a problem and causes another problem.

I'm not holding my breath for the weapons bought from the S/LTQ to be returned or any compensation at all... just one of those GREE things.
    Line ID: clementine88

The weapons that were accidentally removed with this have been added back to everyone's inventories. Thank you all for your patience. We apologize for the frustration and confusion caused by this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    The weapons that were accidentally removed with this have been added back to everyone's inventories. Thank you all for your patience. We apologize for the frustration and confusion caused by this.
    Tadaah, it seems like the SLTQ items are not the ones affected. I have found that multiples of the same individual war prizes that I have won over serveral wars (eg Kiko Kimono) are also removed. Please check.

Exclamation

No they have not.

First three items I checked are not in my inventory. Try again.
    Last edited by Green Drake; 07-24-2014 at 05:01 PM.

Next time Gree comes up with a solution that leads to more issues can you pre announce issue and solution at least 24-48 hrs in advance? There are plenty honest players that would have told you what you might be doing.

It sounds like you lost experienced team members who would have realized the implications. Don't you have a sign off system to approve such type changes?

If you ran a script unless you have the players affected data not sure how you can restore all affected players including me.

Tadaaah,

Thank you for your help in resolving this!

Since it's impossible for me to remember and check every item I purchased, I just checked the two items in my two threads above, the chain and the launcher. Both are now back, including the mod on the chain. So thank you!

Here's a more thorough breakdown of what happened:

7/18 - Servers went down for roughly 30 minutes.

7/21 - We received cheat reports with screenshots of players who had 2x prizes that were not possible to have 2 of. We looked at logs of players' inventories and discovered that after the server issue on 7/18 some Syndicate LTQ prizes were duplicated in players' inventories. The prizes duplicated were random and could be from any Syndicate LTQ since the start of Syndicate LTQ's. This made it harder for us to locate and remove those duplicated items.

7/23 - We ran a script that looked at all past Syndicate LTQ items that players had in their inventories and reduce the quantity to 1. We forgot to account for the Syndicate LTQ's that allowed players to purchase the items in addition to earning them by completing goals. Whoops. Our bad.

7/24 - We ran a second script that looked at players' inventories before we ran the duplicates removal script and restored the items. This means that players who purchased these Syndicate LTQ items should have them back in their inventory now. This also means that players who did not purchase these Syndicate LTQ items but had them duplicated by the server error will also have them again. As there is no way for us to tell whether or not the items were purchased or simply duplicated, players can go ahead and keep these items. For those lucky enough to receive this stat boost, congratulations.

Again, we apologize for any inconvenience or confusion this may have caused you. Let us know if you have any other questions.

And what recourse do players have that have yet to have their items restored? I know of at least two high stat items that I purchased and also received from doing the SLTQs that the second items have not been returned. My stats are still down roughly 3 mill so I assume there are other items as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Green Drake View Post
    And what recourse do players have that have yet to have their items restored? I know of at least two high stat items that I purchased and also received from doing the SLTQs that the second items have not been returned. My stats are still down roughly 3 mill so I assume there are other items as well.
    You can submit a ticket with details on which items you had purchased and we can look into it. The script should have credited everyone with the items they had purchased previously.

I didn't receive all my items..it appears you only replaced items from the last SLTQ only. Before you took my weapons I was at 154 mil attack. I went down to 148 mil and am now at 151 mil......still 3 mil short. Did you see my list of items noted a few posts ago?

Green Drake and Oasis, can you give an example of what you should have but still missed? I want to check mine. I bought all items too but only checked two. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Oasis View Post
    I didn't receive all my items..it appears you only replaced items from the last SLTQ only. Before you took my weapons I was at 154 mil attack. I went down to 148 mil and am now at 151 mil......still 3 mil short. Did you see my list of items noted a few posts ago?

Quote Originally Posted by TheOracle View Post
    You can submit a ticket with details on which items you had purchased and we can look into it. The script should have credited everyone with the items they had purchased previously.
    we are suppose to remember what weapons we have purchased. Some of us have life's outside of this game and do t keep track of stuff like that. How is that when ever time you run scripts you guys make it worse then before.

Tadaaah and TheOracle,

After checking against the past syn prize list, apparently not all items are returned. One example is Floyd's Hardcore Helm. It was purchasable in one of the SLTQs for 1.996 billion. I had two before, but now I only have one. Previously I checked two weapons from two SLTQs that took place in Feb. and Mar., respectively, and these were restored. The helmet was from the SLTQ in the beginning of June and it is still missing. Maybe the 2nd script missed the latest SLTQs?

Could you ask your programmers to take a look at the second script run that was supposed to restore inventory to the pre-first-script time? Something is still amiss.

Thank you!
    Last edited by hotterthanyourgf; 07-24-2014 at 10:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by saintdenay11 View Post
    we are suppose to remember what weapons we have purchased. Some of us have life's outside of this game and do t keep track of stuff like that.
    Let it go like GREE let this one go... They did the right thing and let a few players get some free items; it'll balance out & nobody became a beast overnight from a few duplicate LTQ items.

If you don't know your units (heck knows I don't) or can't remember because you do have a life, then whatever is missing or recieved probably isn't a big deal... just saying.

Best to keep playing like nothing ever happened and keep enjoying your life & the app.
    Line ID: clementine88

Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Let it go like GREE let this one go... They did the right thing and let a few players get some free items; it'll balance out & nobody became a beast overnight from a few duplicate LTQ items.

If you don't know your units (heck knows I don't) or can't remember because you do have a life, then whatever is missing or recieved probably isn't a big deal... just saying.

Best to keep playing like nothing ever happened and keep enjoying your life & the app.

I agree totally, I wrote it mostly towards the statement about sending in a request with the weapons missing.