Page 6 of 6 First ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by cooch View Post
    Not gonna happen. Some 250 sent a ticket in and response was something like it won't happen.
    Meh. I hardly ever believe what CS has to say about the game. They are usually the last to know or they give false, random replies instead of asking the developers anything.

Many of us know they upped the max level in MW to L300; CC has been around longer and has more players, so it's really dumb to be discouraging players like that.
    Line ID: clementine88

Quote Originally Posted by cooch View Post
    Not gonna happen. Some 250 sent a ticket in and response was something like it won't happen.
    They did it once, they'll do it again. Never say never.

They have said it will happen in May. That is already over...or is it May 2015?

Quote Originally Posted by TheOracle View Post
    The time has finally come! How long have you been at level 250 for? Been itching to finally see your experience bar move again?

We have raised the level cap to 300 in Modern War later today. There is going to be a reward for getting to 300 before October 31st @ 12PM.

When you reach level 300, you will have to relaunch and a new popup will appear and credit you with the unit.

I wonder who the first one to 300 will be? Happy leveling!
    So when's that coming to CC TheOracle?

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...-raised-to-300

Quote Originally Posted by Lou/GS View Post
    Sent 2 tickets (for both accounts), please let us know when stats have returned... I keep checking, but still see stats at the reduced figure. I did not do latest LTQ, but still got stat reduction.

I also don't know what items I lost
    We'll be verifying and crediting back players who are missing items. Our engineers said roughly 2% of players may still be missing items. Those will require manual verification and crediting. We'll get to the tickets as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Benjibbks5 View Post
    Like I said earlier the same individual prize you won in multiple wars also got removed.However, everyone is so fixated about missing prizes bought with in-game cash that they do not pay notice to other missing items they won in the war by spending lots of gold. Maybe this only affect a much smaller number of people.
    The prizes touched by the server issue and the script were limited to Syndicate LTQ items. No individual rewards were harmed during this process.

2%? If your "engineers" really did what you described earlier in your breakdown to restore all items, no one should be missing anything, not even a single player. Something is clearly amiss. If they don't know what caused the problem still lingering or how to fix it, how do they know the rough 2% estimate? Your "engineers" are pulling that number out of their rear ends. Such incompetence.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOracle View Post
    We'll be verifying and crediting back players who are missing items. Our engineers said roughly 2% of players may still be missing items. Those will require manual verification and crediting. We'll get to the tickets as soon as possible.

The prizes touched by the server issue and the script were limited to Syndicate LTQ items. No individual rewards were harmed during this process.

I dropped 1.3m def.....some items I notice are back, but my "syndicate street chain" which has 8% "stackable" mele defence is not! I've sent a ticket but I'm still 600k short.....heck knows which ones are missing, you'd have to have "hyper memory" to know this.....one thing I do know....the ONLY EVER duplicate I received and noticed was "border runner", a war item 3 wars ago 13/19k which I received for win 5 battles then AGAIN for win 25.....and that's still there!!!! So good job on removing the " duplicates"!!! NOT!!!

How's it coming Gree? Still waiting for my weapons!
    I sent a ticket in ages ago, and was sent a reply in about 5 minutes claiming my ticket was closed....