Tadaaah, please address this long-standing issue with robbing - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tadaaah, please address this long-standing issue with robbing

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    It was not always like this. After two robberies the dollars icon would go away. It's a bug; it should be fixed. The game already takes up a lot of time with multiple types or wars, marathon Raid Boss, etc. Let's at least try to be a little efficient with a basic element of the game. I agree....please fix this.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by t12pm View Post
    It depends on your level, I am working on 30 mil and I see a lot higher than mine
    I'm level 157, started playing in January. I level fast because of the robbing but I do have 30m/27.5m stats. Not the strongest by far but definitely not the weakest. All three minis are 18m/18m and 2 level 85, 1 level 95. Only bosses and battles with them.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Happyperson1 View Post
    It was not always like this.
    Yes it was. I statrted the first month released and it did it then.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    Yes it was. I statrted the first month released and it did it then.
    Quit your whining and just play the game.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Torgue View Post
    Quit your whining and just play the game.
    Once again, Tongue opens his mouth and garbage falls out.

That wasn't whining.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    Once again, Tongue opens his mouth and garbage falls out.

That wasn't whining.
    Torgue, not tongue and if it looks like whining, smells like whining and tastes like whining then it is whining.

Post Count
    Torgue, not tongue and if it looks like whining, smells like whining and tastes like whining then it is whining.
    Obviously you have no reading comprehension, he was correcting someone else now maybe crawl back in your hole

Post Count
    Obviously you have no reading comprehension, he was correcting someone else now maybe crawl back in your hole
    Do you even lift bro?

Articulate Author Thatkidyouknow's Avatar
    Post Count
    There isn't very good education in Tennessee but don't tell him I said that
    I run my own gaming community. We may not make as much as gree, but our players are a wee bit happier.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Thatkidyouknow View Post
    There isn't very good education in Tennessee but don't tell him I said that
    I'm not from Tennessee but thanks for playing

Articulate Author Thatkidyouknow's Avatar
    Post Count
    I'm not from Tennessee but thanks for playing
    That's right! You live on the moon! There isn't very good education up there either...
    I run my own gaming community. We may not make as much as gree, but our players are a wee bit happier.

Lurker
    Post Count

As annoying as it is...

There are other more pressing problems with this game then this robbing bug.

If they have to change something then please sort out the rivals list because I am fed up of loading my hood to find I've been robbed by someone with 6-7 million stats higher then mine and so I can't retaliate.
    It should also be less about your level and more about you stats, even people with high levels have terrible stats and that applies to the epic boss as well.

and as regards to this bug I think it's funny how desperate people get that they waste there stamina filling my newsfeed with their greed for 1-2 or 3 dollars.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Campaign for syn prizes 4 - 9

Quote Originally Posted by unightmare View Post
    There are other more pressing problems with this game then this robbing bug.

If they have to change something then please sort out the rivals list because I am fed up of loading my hood to find I've been robbed by someone with 6-7 million stats higher then mine and so I can't retaliate.
    It should also be less about your level and more about you stats, even people with high levels have terrible stats and that applies to the epic boss as well.

and as regards to this bug I think it's funny how desperate people get that they waste there stamina filling my newsfeed with their greed for 1-2 or 3 dollars.
    Spread the news.

Post Count
    it always strikes me as odd when people complain about getting robbed in this game , its called crime city ffs i dont mind the occasional rob , what i dont like is the same person repeatedly robbing for weeks on end . but , as has been said before just use buildings you know you can collect on time , if you miss your collection time and get robbed just leave the buildings robbed and reset your collection time .

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    maybe gree could create a 48 hour lock after robbing someone. like after you spent like 20-30 stamina robbing someone you can only get back there after 48 hours since last stamina point. that would certainly help stop campers. maybe something to the extent of: once you start robbing you got 1 hour or 20-30 stamina to spend. after either that hour is up or your 30 stamina is up. you cannot rob that same player again within 48 hours. might even give some enough time for that player to get off your smart dial.