Gree what's up with this Raid Boss!!!!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gree what's up with this Raid Boss!!!!

Post Count

Gree what's up with this Raid Boss!!!!

Firstly I would like to say that I am loving this raid boss's avatar it's super cool. Secondly I am not feeling the fact that you have drastically increased the boss health and decreased the time in which we have to complete. Raid boss used to be my favourite event (I have given up on epic boss) and I wonder what nasty tricks you have up your sleeve for battle like how you have ruined every other event thus far
    Goon Squad are recruiting! Top 150 organised and fun syndicate
    Kakao Id: BeatrixKiddo

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Campaign for syn prizes 4 - 9

Time for new tier of war prizes for syn 4-9 only. Its only right to take care of the upper middle class of crime city. Prizes and mods only for 4-9, ex. 4-5(5% IP, 1% mafia att), 6-7(1% mafia attack, 1%mafia def),8-9(1% mafia def, +1 energy). 4th place get 4-9, 5th place get 5-9, 6th place 6-9 etc. Plus 10-4000.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    You are in a top 10 syndicate and you only have 4 comments on the forum? While your suggestion is slightly valid, increasing the whole group of top 5 with lots of extra MODs will only exacerbate the problem of massive stat inflation for the top 1% over the 99% of user base.

Lurker
    Post Count
    All for a lame 1 day war. You can keep your one day war and give us the 6th day to try and finish the RaidBoss. You keep increasing the the health of the boss higher then what the average player can. If you can't plan the 1 day war without shorting a day in the 2 best stat increasing events then don't burden us with it.

Post Count
    Yeh axe the crappy 24 hour war and give us our extra day back. Even of you increase the boss health at least give us time to farm gree damn!!!!
    Goon Squad are recruiting! Top 150 organised and fun syndicate
    Kakao Id: BeatrixKiddo

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Better At Life Than You View Post
    Time for new tier of war prizes for syn 4-9 only. Its only right to take care of the upper middle class of crime city. Prizes and mods only for 4-9, ex. 4-5(5% IP, 1% mafia att), 6-7(1% mafia attack, 1%mafia def),8-9(1% mafia def, +1 energy). 4th place get 4-9, 5th place get 5-9, 6th place 6-9 etc. Plus 10-4000.
    What does syn war prizes for top 10 synds have to do with raid boss??? Obvo I'm not in a top 10 synd so I couldn't give a monkeys about your campaign for better prizes for top 10!!! The majority of players are not "upper middle class" players

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    1. RB getting much harder because gree wants gold spend.
    2. Top 10 will spend regardless to be top 10. No more prizes there are needed. Heck last few wars 10th has been useless attack mods and scoring still high.

If more prizes are to be added it's at lower lvl ranks like 500-4000 to get more spending out of new players or perennial free players.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Almost all top 10 syn players have multiple accounts. Trickle down theory, soon syn prizes will be similar to individual prizes.

Lurker
    Post Count
    how does a perfectly legitimate question regarding reduced time and increased health of the raid boss end up becoming a whining station for the top teams? if your not happy with the prize buy more gold and aim higher!
    most people aren't in the top ten teams so stop whining and be thankful for the position your in!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Quote Originally Posted by unightmare View Post
    how does a perfectly legitimate question regarding reduced time and increased health of the raid boss end up becoming a whining station for the top teams? if your not happy with the prize buy more gold and aim higher!
    most people aren't in the top ten teams so stop whining and be thankful for the position your in!!
    Thank you for the information

Articulate Author Thatkidyouknow's Avatar
    Post Count
    Send a ticket. It's a known fact that if you Are a heavy gold spender, that gree will respond to the tickets faster
    I run my own gaming community. We may not make as much as gree, but our players are a wee bit happier.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    So your refrence is trickle down economics from Reagan...?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Almost all top 10 syn players have multiple accounts. Trickle down theory, soon syn prizes will be similar to individual prizes.
    I think this guy is here to announce this idiotic change by proxy for gree. Trickle down theory was one of the worst campaign against the american public. "if the rich get richer, they will trickle their riches upon the poor."...moronic.

this thread has been derailed and for some reason Gree listened. A better theory of growth in revenue, would be to expand the prizes for top 75-thru-500. The light gold spenders would buy another bank truck for a nice mod. It would also add compitition to the top syndicates. whereas, rewarding more stats/mods to top 25 will only make the game harder for people to move up the ranks.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Furthermore, by changing this top prize allocation, and not addressing the syndicate leaderboard update Gree has added yet another game of chance to top syndicates. Congrats on another horrible suggestion/change guys.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    We all know that final placement/rankings are based on the last hour of battle. Gree needs to fix the leaderbaord updating. period.