Tadaaah, please address this long-standing issue with robbing

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tadaaah, please address this long-standing issue with robbing

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Tadaaah, please address this long-standing issue with robbing

I figure since there's a new Mod, it's worth re-reporting one of the oldest issues in this game that has yet to be resolved.

Tadaaah, there's an issue when you visit a rival's hood. On any building that has already been robbed twice, many times there is still the icon above it indicating that it is available to rob, and when you do rob it, you only get a few dollars, basically wasting your stamina.

Could you report this to the devs? Would be good to know if this is "just the way it is" or is actually fixable.

There's a forum member named Dubstik who has a pretty funny signature that illustrates the problem as well has every CC player's reaction to it, hopefully he'll post in this thread.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    It's been that way since Day 1 of game. Someone will probably explain the math as they did in forum a couple of years ago. It's just the way it is.

Post Count
    Can only describe as a day 1 problem if you start day 1 when they released iph mods. The problem is game doesn't do decimals but the mods create them (like when you deposit your cash and still have 1-2 cash left). Unless they start rounding, can't fix.

You should look at the buildings before you rob if it is 12hr build and there are other 12hrs that aren't able to rob then boom move on you are going to get some dollar robs. Next.

Post Count
    Or just not worry about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    What is the problem with having the game model closer to real life? Sometime you rob big money, sometimes you get pennies. At least this glitch gives poeple who got robbed millions every day something to laugh at. Compared to some other major issues, fixing this should be low in priority.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Benjibbks5 View Post
    What is the problem with having the game model closer to real life? Sometime you rob big money, sometimes you get pennies. At least this glitch gives poeple who got robbed millions every day something to laugh at. Compared to some other major issues, fixing this should be low in priority.
    Agree with this. No fix needed.

And like Tut says, if the player has two of the same building - one showing the icon and the other not, it's a safe bet both have been robbed already.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    Agree with this. No fix needed.

And like Tut says, if the player has two of the same building - one showing the icon and the other not, it's a safe bet both have been robbed already.
    Yes, but it may still show the rob icon on both so you can't always count on that or you'll lose out on money.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredfreddy View Post
    I figure since there's a new Mod, it's worth re-reporting one of the oldest issues in this game that has yet to be resolved.

Tadaaah, there's an issue when you visit a rival's hood. On any building that has already been robbed twice, many times there is still the icon above it indicating that it is available to rob, and when you do rob it, you only get a few dollars, basically wasting your stamina.

Could you report this to the devs? Would be good to know if this is "just the way it is" or is actually fixable.

There's a forum member named Dubstik who has a pretty funny signature that illustrates the problem as well has every CC player's reaction to it, hopefully he'll post in this thread.
    Gain more stamina. Problem Solved!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    sounds like a perfect concept yes its anoying but its part of the game, everyone gets their hopes up and boom a $2 smack in the face

Post Count
    I love it when I check out my news feed and see someone has robbed me of an entire $2. I laugh at them and would appreciate it if Gree kept this feature.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Im Jahova View Post
    Yes, but it may still show the rob icon on both so you can't always count on that or you'll lose out on money.
    You potentially lose a stamina point, that's all. I grow my own money - you should try it; it's great! Only time I robb or attack someone now is during epic boss.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    You potentially lose a stamina point, that's all. I grow my own money - you should try it; it's great! Only time I robb or attack someone now is during epic boss.
    You also give whoever you're robbing a free link to your hood, that's what I dislike the most about it.

Post Count
    There are more important things that need immediate attending, like lvl cap increase.

Post Count
    Basically, don't rob, its illegal, lol

Post Count
    Low priority = zero priority to me.

When you break into a jewelry store, do you know how much is in the safe? No. Same story here. I have negative zero sympathy for crybabies who can't have their robs handed to them on a platter. Make your own money.