Lol...so let me get this straight

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lol...so let me get this straight

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Lol...so let me get this straight

After years of this game being being run by hackers, devs without a clue, events run so badly that players just gave up, CJ shown the door in May, customer service(where to begin).......

YOU START BANNING PLAYERS FOR TRANSFER INFRACTIONS!? Are you serious? Have you lost your minds? You got all of the above to deal with to keep a customer/player base and you start banning for section 8 of the ToS? Wow, good to see that you have your priorities straight...

Look I get it, players are selling their players and getting out of the game, WGAF, I mean really? The player continues to play (probably spending if they are willing to buy a player), WTF would you ban? OMG is it just me or am I missing the logic here? Someone help me understand gree and the thought process here....

Look I'm as happy as the next player that CJ is long gone, he was soooo far up SUPs butt it wasn't funny but at least when he got a wild hair in his butt to clean up the game, he at least went after hackers! Section 8....really?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Toby_Bear View Post
    OMG is it just me or am I missing the logic here? Someone help me understand gree and the thought process here....
    Wait, wait, I think I see your problem.......
    -
    and I think CJ spent more time banning those reporting and complaining about hackers than actual bona fide hackers. I lost three of my accounts that way with him......
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Consistent Contributor ScrewThis's Avatar
    Post Count
    They should allow account transfers because they have made it impossible for any new game ever to get anywhere near an acceptable level. While the top factions continue to get goodies like energy regen that they don't need, those at the bottom are never given sight of the prizes they need to build a good character - like energy regen. New players can forget to catch up. Ever.

I'm not talking about catching up to top 10. I mean catching up to top 500 these days. Forget it boys, the ship had sailed. You will never advance higher then top 750. And even then you will have to spend some nice money.

The chasm will just get wider forever. I'm so glad I'm out, that I escaped. I don't miss the game one bit. I spent literally thousands every month that Gree no longer gets.

Good luck to the rest of you feeding the Gree machine. Hope you are happy while you live your life around timers to collect, finish LTQs, attack, make war, spend money, get angry. So fulfilling.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Danger, if you had three accounts banned, I'd say theres more to it than you speaking your mind. Actually screwy it's easier than ever to get your stats up quicker relative to the big guys. These days, I've seen guys at 200 mil on top three teams, it's all a matter of spending in wd really. That would give them the opportunity to get those regens. It's obvious that gree is now catering to two diff levels. With the prestige, masters, or whatever they want to call it levels, only those willing to spend, have great stats, and or iph can finish those levels. For some reason people do think they have to play every single event. I keep saying chose what you want to play. I havnt played individual events for about five months now. My stats are no longer in the top three, but I am still able to hit anyone in the game since defensive bonuses are so meager as compared to attack. The faction events keep me well ahead of the game. I'm sure gree has noticed that shift in many players, as there are now more faction events than ever. Even then many are not too time consuming if the whole team is participating.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Danger, if you had three accounts banned, I'd say theres more to it than you speaking your mind. Actually screwy it's easier than ever to get your stats up quicker relative to the big guys. These days, I've seen guys at 200 mil on top three teams, it's all a matter of spending in wd really. That would give them the opportunity to get those regens. It's obvious that gree is now catering to two diff levels. With the prestige, masters, or whatever they want to call it levels, only those willing to spend, have great stats, and or iph can finish those levels. For some reason people do think they have to play every single event. I keep saying chose what you want to play. I havnt played individual events for about five months now. My stats are no longer in the top three, but I am still able to hit anyone in the game since defensive bonuses are so meager as compared to attack. The faction events keep me well ahead of the game. I'm sure gree has noticed that shift in many players, as there are now more faction events than ever. Even then many are not too time consuming if the whole team is participating.
    Hey speed, talking about forum accounts, not game account. That one is still alive and well since way before Brazil.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Finaly something I can agree with gree on. Cheating is cheating..... Ban them all.....and I do hope it isALL and not just Some.

Quote Originally Posted by ScrewThis View Post
    New players can forget to catch up. Ever.

I'm not talking about catching up to top 10. I mean catching up to top 500 these days. Forget it boys, the ship had sailed. You will never advance higher then top 750.
    Well certainly not if gree allows account trading to go on.

Lurker
    Post Count

Gree is a joke

Gree will not let me transfer my main account to another device because it's my wife's device and that violates this stupid rule. I just gave up trying to get my account back, it's not worth dealing with this joke of a company. I just play with my mini now.

Post Count
    Really? I jist recently transferred from my ios device to android and it has a different account set up on it. actually I am constantly transfering my in game account between my ipad and my friends ipad when I borrow it. Why would they not let you transfer? Usually you dont need to send in a ticket.

Also, no dont ban them all.
    Currently Retired
    Long Term Top 10

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastert55! View Post
    Really? I jist recently transferred from my ios device to android and it has a different account set up on it. actually I am constantly transfering my in game account between my ipad and my friends ipad when I borrow it. Why would they not let you transfer? Usually you dont need to send in a ticket.

My old phone busted and will not turn on so I can't transfer my account, I need gree to do it. They wanted me to send apple receipts in and I told them I needed to transfer to my wife's phone because all my devices were taken. That's when they said it was a violation of this rule. I'll dig up the e-mail they sent me and see if I can post it on here.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastert55! View Post

Normally I don't side with any SUP but I'm with you on this, it's friggin nuts that they are banning for this garbage.... But you can thank Barnes and gene for it when it happens to you because all known sups that have done it will be banned as well, including you since you just confirmed on here that you have done it....

Tadaah, your reading this right? It's not a one way street! You and your team have an entire list of offenders to ban so let's get started.

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Transferring your account to another device is not what breaks the ToS. Selling/Transferring an account to a different person is what can result in a ban. Players found to break the ToS (any section) can be banned.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Hey speed clear your pm's. tried sending you something and it's a full inbox.

On the thread I had my crime city account banned because A friend gave it to me. I played on it over a year and a half. Then one day I lost it in a transfer between my two devices. Sent a support ticket in and the support member "suspended" it due to it not being mine originally. So now my device can not play crime city & my account which I poured $1000s into after the transfer is no longer use able. I didn't buy the account it was just given to me.
    Last edited by SimplyminiMW; 07-23-2014 at 12:31 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Transferring your account to another device is not what breaks the ToS. Selling/Transferring an account to a different person is what can result in a ban. Players found to break the ToS (any section) can be banned.
    Like I said, you and your group (Morgan and RL) have a list of these offenders, confirmed offenders. I fully expect it to be a two way street.

Post Count
    What about a player's account being banned for no reason?
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Lurker
    Post Count

Dog

I bet a lot of people out there transferred their games to their wife's devices. Go get them Gree, it's ruining this game that used to be fun.