Lol...so let me get this straight - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Lol...so let me get this straight

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Those accounts will not be banned... Sup is the one doing the reporting, I said this a week ago in my locked thread. Submit or be banned is the sup mantra. Meanwhile, half of the current top sup team accounts are not the original owners. If you want names, feel free to pm me, perhaps someone will post them somewhere... :-). Gree, what are you doing about that??

Quote Originally Posted by Greeny1 View Post
    This is a great thread.....can't wait to see SUP numbers drop again........I know a few people who have bought SUP games (and other top teams) to be bake to compete.....will see a change in the game if they target those games....

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Sorry donkey, wrong again, as usual. You guys never get it. Just because the words flow from your lips, does not make it a fact. There's a whole section at the library for that, it's called fiction. Always accuse us of cheating, yet we aren't the ones losing people for this. As usuall the cheaters come here and cry about our efforts to eliminate their activities from affecting the game.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Transferring your account to another device is not what breaks the ToS. Selling/Transferring an account to a different person is what can result in a ban. Players found to break the ToS (any section) can be banned.
    "CAN"

That's the crux of the problem. Either be 100% one way or the other. Don't cherry-pick when you do this...and if you do this to all transferred accts, this game is over.

Lurker
    Post Count
    sorry speed lying as usual. SUP buys concrete for real cash. SUP ONly wins purchased faction shell. and from what i heard ur changing things around as i type this Your members sale their accounts you lead this cause that your pure but your team is far from it.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Wow amusing thread. Shame people get banned for transferring accounts but ios energy glitches still exist but ltqs and fltqs get harder and harder. Sucks for us android users. Crap nothing works the way it should for us ! Good thing I didn't give my gf my mini account!!

Banned
    Post Count
    Was reading those threads, but still don't get the logic behind lame enforcement of even lamer section - what if that so accused 'illegally transferred' account is buying vaults and vaults of gold to compete in SUP or OSW or any other clique spending ridiculous amounts of real money - YOU - GREE - benefit from that as otherwise the wised-up player would've deleted his/her act and money stream from that would be gone. I've good friend who BOUGHT account of one of retiring SUP player and is playing successfully with them for today will be 3rd or 4th WD and is buying vaults of gold, is on that gold bonus program.

Either they're complete nincompoops or trying to shut this game down, but players like that ADD to company's declining revenues, why would you continue cut branch you're sitting on?!?

Post Count

I am waiting on gree also!!

If anyone who can help me reads this PLEASE HELP!! I am a leader of a top 250 faction named top gunnerz 984 631 256. 4 days ago I lost my game progress when uninstalling and reinstalling (don't know why because Ive done it before and so have others without losing progress). I have sent in numerous tickets to gree and have only gotten their automated responses like others for 4 days now. I am a leader and our faction cannot build walls for war or any other administrative action. We don't even have a DL since our DL jumped ship and came back!!! This war is going to suck! If anyone can help me, one of my ticket #'s is 1780769. My player name is pooch11, He is level 128 and I cant get his id but he is the leader in top gunnerz faction. Please help me!

Lurker
    Post Count
    yeah I agree with killer 464_d

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Hello troll boy. Obviuosly here just to hear the sound of your own voice. Sup wins was never purchased. It's the original superfactiin shell, and sup2. Sorry to use facts and truth, I know those things deflate your gig. Would be pretty stupid for is to purchase a shell when we have had two fully maxed ones forever. Actually have more since we helped max some of our other factions. Not sure why we would need to pay cash for bricks when we have more than enough to last us a very long time. Maybe we just need something else to spend money on, other than gold? Yeah, dosnt make much sense, does it. Seems like you're a bit sore today. Tell me all about it, maybe I can help.

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Looks like we've reached the dangerous territory of accusations. Please read and review the Terms of Service and the Forum Code of Conduct. Thank you all for your cooperation and understanding.