Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

Angry Ditto

Quote Originally Posted by B Legit View Post
    That's because tickets do not get looked at. At least we know Clem has seen it and is attempting to do something about it.

The other way the issue happens, this seems to only happen after energy is bought, not on free energy.

Buy 50 Energy
    Fight EB with 1 knight
    Return to screen, you will have less than 10 energy left after using only 3. Meaning a loss of 50+
    Get angry, send in a ticket and never hear anything back.
    Post on the forums about how angry you are, and never hear anything back
    Finally hear back 5 weeks later after multiple posts and PM's saying they'll look into it.
    Receive email saying your ticket was closed
    But nothing gets fixed
    Rinse and repeat
    This is also an accurate description of what happened to me on August 25, 2014 and reported in issue 1852277. The issue was marked as "solved" on August 30th, but no credit for the missing energy has been made. The problem occurred again on September 3 and per GREE instructions in 1852277, I opened a new issue, 1870877. Adding to what was said above, I am still looking to get some type of credit for the missing EB energy points, bought with gems, which I paid for.

Thanks GREE....sent in a ticket two days ago about losing 20 energy with a reference to a previous ticket where I lost 26 energy. Logged in after work and all 46 epic energy I lost was gifted back to me. Thank You again.
    ITSB Godzilla, proud member of The Ill Tempered Sea Bass a T100 Android Guild.

KC Godzilla, proud member of Kings and Conquerors a T100 IOS Guild.

Quote Originally Posted by southpaw29 View Post
    Thanks GREE....sent in a ticket two days ago about losing 20 energy with a reference to a previous ticket where I lost 26 energy. Logged in after work and all 46 epic energy I lost was gifted back to me. Thank You again.
    Thanks Gree for solving my issues that I have been having as well.

EB energy fixed

Quote Originally Posted by Elita View Post
    Hi Guys,

A fix has been deployed for Android players. iOS will continue to experience the issue until the update goes out for them as well.Android players will need exit the game completely and go back in (no delete/re-install necessary). EB energy lost before the fix is still being reimbursed and will continue to be reimbursed for iOS players. Your tickets will be closed as "resolved" once energy is credited because customer service cannot do anything further at that point other than credit.

ANDROID PLAYERS: If the issue still occurs after installing the fix as indicated above, please state that in your ticket. Thanks!
    I have had this energy problem a lot (as described by MightyIsaac) but AFTER the latest fix it has been rock solid (now the game tries and reconnects to continue the EB fight and no energy is lost), also Energy drops have been properly added. It would help if other ppl who had problems report current experience after fix.

update on android now says device incompatible

I went to the Google app store to update only to be told my HTC incredible is now incompatible, and when I try to do a search for your app, it no longer appears in the list. Will this be fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbycolt View Post
    This is also an accurate description of what happened to me on August 25, 2014 and reported in issue 1852277. The issue was marked as "solved" on August 30th, but no credit for the missing energy has been made. The problem occurred again on September 3 and per GREE instructions in 1852277, I opened a new issue, 1870877. Adding to what was said above, I am still looking to get some type of credit for the missing EB energy points, bought with gems, which I paid for.
    I did get a credit of 65 EB points back. Hopefully the problem is resolved. Thanks GREE!

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbycolt View Post
    I did get a credit of 65 EB points back. Hopefully the problem is resolved. Thanks GREE!
    Cool. Glad to see some people are getting taken care of. Especially since I am the original poster of this exact issue, good to see those commenting about my issue getting taken care of before mine. And yes I have been promised via PM's from admins that my issue would be taken care of within a couple of days, the first of those promises were 3 weeks ago. Still waiting...
    Bulls on Parade
    IGN: BoP B Legit
    LINE ID: BLegit

Sorry to hear that B Legit, I have also had my energy refunded, sorry you have not had such good luck.

I'm Missing 40 gems worth of epic energy that I would like to get back. It was several weeks ago but it really screwed me over. Anyways, I just want my energy back please.

Clementine

Come one. This is ridiculous, you know exactly what I am am talking about. It's been over 3 weeks since you told me my ish would be taken care of, and that was after 4 prior weeks of waiting. I have seen other people get their stuff back who submitted tickets MORE THAN A MONTH after me, and had their stuff handled within 1 mother effing day.
    Give me my gems, and energy, and rewards.... seems like you've stolen at the least hundreds of thousands of customers dollars.
    Last edited by B Legit; 09-16-2014 at 08:54 AM.
    Bulls on Parade
    IGN: BoP B Legit
    LINE ID: BLegit

Hopefully this is fixed for good.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Copeland View Post
    Hopefully this is fixed for good.
    Please don't bump up threads that have died out unless the subject is relevant to the present.