Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Epic boss Energy Issues

Hello Knights!

We are working this issue. GREE is well aware of the number of players affected by the Epic Boss energy issue. If you have updated and the update did not fix the issue, please reply to this thread.

UPDATE: A fix has been deployed for Android players. iOS will continue to experience the issue until the update goes out for them as well. Android players will need exit the game completely and go back in (no delete/reinstall necessary). EB energy lost before the fix is still being reimbursed and will continue to be reimbursed for iOS players. Your tickets will be closed as "resolved" once energy is credited because customer service cannot do anything further at that point other than credit your energy back :/

ANDROID PLAYERS: If the issue still occurs after installing the fix as indicated above, please state that in your ticket. Thanks!
    Last edited by Elita; 09-04-2014 at 03:02 PM.

And are u going to give us energy like 20 energy currently I lost 14 so weird .....or u give us gems to buy energy

As long as we get our lost energy back Much appreciated. Compensation is no need - The energy is fine.
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

Quote Originally Posted by Elita View Post
    Hello Knights!

It has come to our attention that there are energy issues with this week's Epic Boss, Selene! Our team is investigating the issue and will have a fix soon!
    Any news on when the horde rewards will be distributed?
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

I also had epic boss energy disappear for last week's dragon... then again today for this one.

Seems like it's something every single day.

Lost my EB progress

I was already crafting the first set of armor this morning, and my game loaded with completing an armor set that I finished Monday night! All of my progress is gone. Not to mention all the gold, gems, and keys I had collected since then. I opened a ticket, and got the stupid canned response that they are working on it, but here is my problem...

Do I start over now, pushing really close to the time limit it would take to get enough wins for the EB+, risk screwing up the leveling progression of the boss making it impossible to get enough wins, meaning no EB+ for me in the middle of an event giving rewards for EB+s?

Or...

Do I wait for Gree to fix it, knowing that it took these idiots three days to fix the last glitch (you'd think they would be pro's at glitch fixing by now. God knows they have a butt load of practice), and run out of time to get enough wins for an EB+ in the middle of an event that is giving rewards for EB+s?

Or...

Do I just complain to the Google Playstore about the billionth glitch this ripoff of a game is having?

Really, I'm at a loss here. What do I do?

I also have had problems with my energy, if I start a fight it just keeps the message connecting showing and then it shows no internet connection while I have a solid wifi signal.

if i then open up the boss again my energy is gone and have to wait again for it to replenish and hope it doesn't screw up again.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangaroeland View Post
    Any news on when the horde rewards will be distributed?
    Hiya,

These are getting gifted individually. Its a long process due to the amount of players who wrote in. Some have received their raid rewards and some have not.

Looks like the new update fixes the energy in all modes so where is the rewards for losing our epic boss energy

I sent in a ticket of support during the raid event concerning missing tier rewards. I received a reply saying that the issue had been closed and nothing was done about the 2 tiers that it showed it gave me rewards for but i never received them.

Quote Originally Posted by Elita View Post
    Hello Knights!

It has come to our attention that there are energy issues with this week's Epic Boss, Selene! Our team is investigating the issue and will have a fix soon!
    Twice I got +5 energy when I won against the eb in the low stages, but it wasn't added to my eb energy. Is there a way to fix this too?

Android player
    Main: Azure Dragon Nexus HC, level 300++.
    Secondary: The Nine Divines Guild Master

Quote Originally Posted by GDen86 View Post
    Twice I got +5 energy when I won against the eb in the low stages, but it wasn't added to my eb energy. Is there a way to fix this too?
    When this happened to me, tapping the boss from map mode would refresh to add that 5 energy drop.
    So it looks like it doesn't update until you leave the location you were fighting to trigger the boss.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Lost epic boss energy

I've currently LOST 63 epic boss energy!!! This is madness! Please reimburse me

Having the same problem this week.

Yesterday I had just beaten level 17 of the eb. When I went into the game, everything was dumped back by about 24 hours. I lost the arena milestone rewards, gems I've gotten since that time (12), gold collected and armors crafted. To top it off, I was back on level 1 of the eb. It'll still be easy enough for me to get the eb+ armor, but it's a pain in the A.