Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

It's happening again I bought 65 energy. I used maybe 15 of it and then I won 5 energy from the boss drop and I was suddenly sitting at 10 energy
    IOS Knights & Dragons
    Code: XBB-GYX-VGX
    Level: 95
    Guild Master of Battle For Beer (Level 28) WE ARE RECRUITING!!!

Android Knights & Dragons
    Code: WBB-FPP-GPG
    Level: 44
    High Commander of Pro Users

Energy loss

This is happening to me, too. I really don't appreciate losing gems like this. What happened last time?

Quote Originally Posted by Ptownswim3 View Post
    It's happening again I bought 65 energy. I used maybe 15 of it and then I won 5 energy from the boss drop and I was suddenly sitting at 10 energy

Angry Seriously? Epic Energy Problems AGAIN???

They patch it - Assure us that the Epic Energy problem is fixed, and THIS???

I Started this eb with 55 energy (I had bought some to finish a milestone on the last eb) got to level 4 using 1 knight - had 2 - 5 energy drops (one from the milestone reward) so I was starting level 4 with 56 energy. The system came up and told me that I helped defeat the last boss, gave me my reward, and I started level 4. My screen flashed and I looked at the screen and noticed that it left me with only 10 energy.
    as far as I am concerned, this is outright theft. I PURCHASED gems, and then used them to PURCHASE epic energy. this is the third time over the past two months that this has happened. each time they report that the issues are fixed, and I am dumb enough to believe them.

Sent a ticket, but more than likely they will merely close the ticket as it is something they already know about - that's all they did on my previous issues.

Screwed twice in 2 hours.

I battled the boss and it dropped 5 energy and I also hit the first milestone that gives 5 energy. After exiting the battle I see that I only received 5 energy, not 10. I used my remaining energy fighting solo and got no more energy drops. Already down to 1 energy at level 9 (last boss I got to level 16 before running out) I bought 26 energy giving me 27 total. I fought again solo and after the battle when I should have had 24 energy, I only had 10 left. Shorted twice in 2 hours and losing 175 energy last week, I'm not a happy customer. GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER GREE!

I was sitting on 600+ epic boss energy. Logged in to find it was down to 10. Kinda frustrating.

Epic Boss Issue. Blood Mage

Anyone was able to get a response back from GREE for lost epic boss energy once you beat a certain level? I bought 335 epic boss energy with my gems for epic boss Blood Mage. I have sent emails which included screenshots of before I started the epic boss challenge and a screenshot after i beat level15 which dropped my epic boss energy to 1. Long-time gamer and now unsatisfied customer. Please help.

Quote Originally Posted by Urul0ki View Post
    Anyone was able to get a response back from GREE for lost epic boss energy once you beat a certain level? I bought 335 epic boss energy with my gems for epic boss Blood Mage. I have sent emails which included screenshots of before I started the epic boss challenge and a screenshot after i beat level15 which dropped my epic boss energy to 1. Long-time gamer and now unsatisfied customer. Please help.
    Gree will ignore you like they did to me and everyone else. Go to Google Play support if you bought those gems. They gave me a refund in a matter of 2 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Urul0ki View Post
    Are you saying you lost EB energy or that you were reset in progress? These are 2 separate issues and need to be addressed as such. Can you please clarify?

Quote Originally Posted by Elita View Post
    Are you saying you lost EB energy or that you were reset in progress? These are 2 separate issues and need to be addressed as such. Can you please clarify?
    Elita.... No offense intended here. But really? You finally post and this is the response? This is why people are so angy. You didn't give any info. We know there are two separate issues, and this person is just a small example. Why does it matter what their specific issue is? We want to know accross the board what is being done to resolve it. I am one of, and I have heard of SO MANY other people, who never had ANY EB issues until AFTER the patch stating everything was fixed.

Your response is simply a stop gap to say "hey we are looking at the forums and I'll ask a question to make it look like I am intrigued." There are 4 pages of people complaining about EB energy, and that is just the people who actually posted.

Now I do realize it may not be on you, and you're covering for others. So can we please hear from them? The last time one of the Developers came on and commented, he was wrong about LITERALLY EVERYTHING HE SAID, then he got deservedly hammered afterwards and disappeared forever. Great.
    Bulls on Parade
    IGN: BoP B Legit
    LINE ID: BLegit

Quote Originally Posted by B Legit View Post
    Elita.... No offense intended here. But really? You finally post and this is the response? This is why people are so angy. You didn't give any info. We know there are two separate issues, and this person is just a small example. Why does it matter what their specific issue is? We want to know accross the board what is being done to resolve it. I am one of, and I have heard of SO MANY other people, who never had ANY EB issues until AFTER the patch stating everything was fixed.

Your response is simply a stop gap to say "hey we are looking at the forums and I'll ask a question to make it look like I am intrigued." There are 4 pages of people complaining about EB energy, and that is just the people who actually posted.

Now I do realize it may not be on you, and you're covering for others. So can we please hear from them? The last time one of the Developers came on and commented, he was wrong about LITERALLY EVERYTHING HE SAID, then he got deservedly hammered afterwards and disappeared forever. Great.
    Hey B! The reason Elita is asking for you to clarify is so that she can pass that information onto the Developers so that they may continue to troubleshoot this issue. The loss of Energy issue is proving to be VERY difficult to determine the root cause of, and provide a permanent fix. We know that the issue occurs under a specific set of behaviors, but it has been difficult to determine the exact set, and replicate. I know that Elita, and the Developers, continue to work hard on this issue, as it is definitely frustrating for all. If and when you file a ticket (or anyone), it definitely helps to include as many details as possible about your device and what exactly you were doing prior to the issue occurring. It may seem silly, and obvious, but any and every detail helps.

This issue is a top priority for the Developers and I know that they will continue to work on it until it is resolved.

Hi Clementine,
    I have reported the epic energy bug multiple times, and I have reported it in detail, but here is how it happens for me:

I start fighting on Skeletons Tomb (normal) until the Epic Boss Appears
    I pick my knights to battle the Boss
    I click next etc until I get to the Epic Boss and my Knights
    I click Fight! and get the lovely wheel (Wheel of Doom) the elements spinning around.
    After a period of time I get an error message (must take a picture of the exact message) which says server error
    I click Retry, after some time the message appears again, and again
    Finally I am kicked back out into the game, and my epic energy has gone.

Hope that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by MightyIsaac View Post
    Hi Clementine,
    I have reported the epic energy bug multiple times, and I have reported it in detail, but here is how it happens for me:

I start fighting on Skeletons Tomb (normal) until the Epic Boss Appears
    I pick my knights to battle the Boss
    I click next etc until I get to the Epic Boss and my Knights
    I click Fight! and get the lovely wheel (Wheel of Doom) the elements spinning around.
    After a period of time I get an error message (must take a picture of the exact message) which says server error
    I click Retry, after some time the message appears again, and again
    Finally I am kicked back out into the game, and my epic energy has gone.

Hope that helps.
    Thanks for this information! This will definitely help!

Okay, but I have sent that in via the ticket system at least three times now.

Quote Originally Posted by MightyIsaac View Post
    Okay, but I have sent that in via the ticket system at least three times now.
    That's because tickets do not get looked at. At least we know Clem has seen it and is attempting to do something about it.

The other way the issue happens, this seems to only happen after energy is bought, not on free energy.

Buy 50 Energy
    Fight EB with 1 knight
    Return to screen, you will have less than 10 energy left after using only 3. Meaning a loss of 50+
    Get angry, send in a ticket and never hear anything back.
    Post on the forums about how angry you are, and never hear anything back
    Finally hear back 5 weeks later after multiple posts and PM's saying they'll look into it.
    Receive email saying your ticket was closed
    But nothing gets fixed
    Rinse and repeat
    Bulls on Parade
    IGN: BoP B Legit
    LINE ID: BLegit

Hi Guys,

A fix has been deployed for Android players. iOS will continue to experience the issue until the update goes out for them as well.Android players will need exit the game completely and go back in (no delete/re-install necessary). EB energy lost before the fix is still being reimbursed and will continue to be reimbursed for iOS players. Your tickets will be closed as "resolved" once energy is credited because customer service cannot do anything further at that point other than credit.

ANDROID PLAYERS: If the issue still occurs after installing the fix as indicated above, please state that in your ticket. Thanks!
    Last edited by Elita; 09-04-2014 at 03:03 PM.