Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Didn't get it.......

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Bump...........

Lurker
    Post Count
    Hey can you give some advice about the best bonuses to pick for a camping syndicate - we've been going for the Defense Bonuses, but I wasn't sure about deviating from that and going for the Respect increase (more respect from fights) - do you know if this means we get respect if someone attacks us, or is it just for when we attack someone else (which we're avoiding because we're campers). Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
    CC: 852 476 274 / 118 525 695
    CC Syndicate: Elite Campers Unit - 998 171 977
    I'm on Brisbane, Queensland, Australian time.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Stats (and therefore respect) is useless under the current rivals list scheme, especially for campers. That being said, something has definitely changed for the better in the last week. I can finally defend against some robs. Time will tell what this actually means, especially with the 6.0 update.

I'm assuming you have already maxed out building output bonus? That is a no brainer. After that, you could do defense I suppose but I wouldn't recommend it, especially until we find out what has changed. My advice is save your money. It's only a matter of time before they release more syndicate bonuses and a few billion in the bank comes in handy then.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Thanks for response. I'd like to have maxed out the building output bonus (this is now goal #1), but we're small potatoes at the moment. Basically we're a handful of members and every time we can afford something we grab it, which is why I'm trying to find out what would be better for us.

I thought having the Defense Bonuses would be of more benefit.
    CC: 852 476 274 / 118 525 695
    CC Syndicate: Elite Campers Unit - 998 171 977
    I'm on Brisbane, Queensland, Australian time.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Have a look at the main forum, everything you know about PVP has been turned on its head with the new kingpin ****. Defense is the same as attack now anyway in the calculation. Finally, the rivals list is bracketed by stats, so getting stronger just means stronger opponents. Stats are totally pointless for campers. Save your $

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Bump . . . . . . . . .

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGBOY View Post
    yep like I thought, bull****
    Your ill conceived, unintelligent, vulgar, pompous and all around degenerate post smacks of a deviant with too much time on his hands. Statements like this:

how do I know you guys really have a lot of expierence in this game and not just telling that to get members. I still have a lot to learn though
    And this

if the high levels with low stats have trouble getting points, than they should work on their stats. it's that simple
    In a thread talking about L250 players. But my all time favorite quote just has to be,

look these guys up The Art Of War#1, they are not very known but they kickass.
    And in a thread where that means absolutely nothing in regards to the subject.
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    You're not playing the game anymore, son. The game is playing you, and not only is it winning, it's kicking your ass.

Post Count
    Hey i am interested but i want to do some SLTQ ?

i used run camper synicate : crime city camper but everyone left once they saw prize in war

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Bala, yes I remember your old syn.. feel free to send a request. You can do the SLTQ if you want, just won't get much help I don't think. You can come / leave as you please. Let me know your in game name if you want me to look out for you.