Top 100/110 Gold optional Team Looking for a few new players

We have a few open seats for the sole reason people have found the game too time consuming and retired; we have a tight crew and not a syndicate with a revolving door of players for that reason! We are very easy going and just ask for activity and communication; but realize real life comes first. We expect activity, but wont kick a player if they are away for a weekend as long as they communicate that they are away!

About us:
FULLY LOADED syndicate with bonuses; all maxed out.
WE have finished all SLTQ (with ample time left over if anyone wants to work on LTQ)
WE have finished RB with time left for farming.
We finish all days of EB for the daily syndicate prizes
We have finished in the top 100 of past few SA events
We have finished top 100 in recent battles
We use LINE for communication.
We are fully maxed, but do require a once a week donation of 10x iph to build the bank for future bonuses.

Gold is 100% optional: we like to do well based on activity rather than dropping huge amounts of money! Some of us DO use gold, but it's entirely up to you.

What we ask of you?
[B]We require 40K min in battles (with the new battle system this is entirely possible without any gold)
6m points MIN in SA events
200 uzi for RB
Bricks as able.
Activity in ALL EVENTS. We will not tolerate campers.

YOUR STATS: Your stats need to be strong enough to compete in top 100 (often matching top 50 teams); while activity is most important, if you are not a match stat wise (Ie Lvl 250 with 300m stats) this probably isn't the best match, but again it all can be discussed.. We are open to taking minis in ONLY if they are coming with their main!!

If this sounds like something you would like, send me a message OR IDEALLY as I am not in this forum daily,
Contact me at my line ID: 298651006