Page 8 of 9 First ... 6789 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookeye View Post
    I encourage everyone with a missing button to contact GREE for details on how to get it back.
    Doesn't work

You'll get an automated answer back containing something about reaching the maximum cap of video offers and the time it re-appears vary from people to people...

Some weeks ago, I found a screenshot of a reply from customer support somewhere that people without "Free gem Buttons" are under investigation due to exploiting this option.

Well.. 2 months without a "Free Gem Button" seem pretty long to me! What did I do wrong?
    Friend code: WBN - YFQ - PHR
    Line ID: BonayaKnD

Proud Angels Of Fury member
    Knights & Dragons Wikia Moderator

Still broken. Half the time I dont get any reward. And CS simply gives an automated response - no ETA on when it will be fixed.

We have found solution for not getting rewards when you ending watch your videos.

Simple as that: Go to settings -> Display -> Click on Auto-rotate screen, it must be enabled. Tadam! **** the video button and enjoy free gems again.

What does this do? Just curious why it fixes...

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

The whole system has a problems with screen stabilization. When it's disabled the game doesn't recognize that the video is playing, it's like you still would be into the game. Propably it helps them to avoid some glitches.

The most important is the fact it works!

Good to hear
    Guild: The Starks

Guild Master

Lv. 400+
    Armors: Ask me

no gems after watchn videos

Im getn video offers but for last cpl wks its random that i get gem aftrwards. Im probably get one gem frm one video aftr evry 5 videos i watch. Anyone else w same issue? Any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit Bear View Post
    Im getn video offers but for last cpl wks its random that i get gem aftrwards. Im probably get one gem frm one video aftr evry 5 videos i watch. Anyone else w same issue? Any suggestions?
    Yes there are plenty of people expirencing the same thing, finally heard back from gree on itafter a week, said they are working on it, take it for what it's worth. There was a post in this threading saying turning on auto rotation on helps get gems for videos watched though

Quote Originally Posted by Skrapz View Post
    Yes there are plenty of people expirencing the same thing, finally heard back from gree on itafter a week, said they are working on it, take it for what it's worth. There was a post in this threading saying turning on auto rotation on helps get gems for videos watched though
    K ty. I read that post but thot was to help if u werent getn ur video icon. Will def giv it a try

The missing button is part of a system in place to try and keep people from abusing free gems

It's for those who have their button but not getting gems after watching single video (every). (meant auto-rotation)

I usually get two gems after two videos. It's nearly always been that way for me...not sure why the system works that way.

Heard from a player using both a phone and an iPad: they got plenty of videos/gems on iPad, but none on the iPhone. Weird.

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

I've heard the same thing, tablets get more. It doesn't make a lot of sense though

It's true, friend of mine gets a lot using tablet.

Another has unlimited...but that's different story :P

Well from what I'm hearing after this "maintenance update" today it won't matter. At first I dismissed the rumor but now I've heard from different sources that the free gems are going to disappear after this update. Still a rumor so we will see.