Not all is bad.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Not all is bad.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Red face Not all is bad.

There is still much work to do for gree, but it's a start. The community asked for health, regen and building output mods and gree delivered. Also the new ltq format, i like it. Do the one you're rich and strong enough for. As for the prizes for wd: why don't you just put a nice def mod for first place. Something like 30%. Top factions want that. They don't need health and regen units. Give those out for top 25 50 or 75. Top 100 will go for it. Gree is on the right course lately.

p.s. if gree uses the ideas of forum members, at least thank those members

Post Count
    I agree although Frontline in of itself is flawed as it gives you the prize for the placement you get.

So you put the Health Regen in Frontline at top 25/50/75/100 (you will have a hundred of factions not spending gold trying to land there)

WD at least removes that issue and spending still goes through the roof.
    VFF Legends

Post Count
    Very true, I didn't spend a dime to try and get the 20% building output and succeeded. If they would have put that for top 100 or top 250, I would have went crazy lol. And pretty sure the rest of the top 100 faction members would too.
    Currently Retired
    Long Term Top 10

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    If you want to generate excitement and interest in prizes we need them at different tiers!
    We all know who will finish first and that's fine,SUP spend the Money and Build the best Team to their Credit,but if you want interest from the other Factions we need good prizes for other placings not top 1/3/10 !!
    Health Regen may as well not been re introduced if its just for First Place,I'm sure every player in game outside SUP looked at it and thought "what a waste of time" I think it would create better competition and interest if we had these Health and energy Regen bonuses better distributed.
    Time to Mix Bonuses Up,boring having only Attack/Defence Boosts to Aim for,I'm sure this applies to 98% of the Modern War Community.
    Hobbsie

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    Also the new ltq format, i like it. Do the one you're rich and strong enough for.
    Well, yes.
    But it would be helpful if we could get some clue at what the prizes were.
    Waiting for splash screens to come up is not really an option, especially a lot of the time there is wrong or unclear information on those.
    Again, it is the information about final goals IN ADVANCE that would give people a fair go at thinks.
    No info means shouting in the dark...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumiala View Post
    Well, yes.
    Waiting for splash screens to come up is not really an option, especially a lot of the time there is wrong or unclear information on those.
    Again, it is the information about final goals IN ADVANCE that would give people a fair go at thinks.
    How can you complain about no info, it is usually posted within hours of the events showing up by someone on this forum. You are on the forum so you have your answer

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Thanks for the feedback and positivity. We'll let the teams know they're on the right track.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumiala View Post
    Well, yes.
    gree won't post ltq prizes anymore cause they want the players to spend the money to find out what the unit is. when they tried posting the prizes, it backfired on them as people didn't bother with the events if the final unit wasn't worth it to them. allowing the players to pick and choose events = less gold for gree.

if gree really wanted to step up their game, they would find a way to get that group of players that are on the fence about buying gold. and the way to do that, is to make the events such that most of the players get just far enough that the end is in sight. all that's needed is maybe $20-50 worth of gold to finish. these players will never buy vaults of gold, but would do the occasional small gold purchase. it's a win for gree, since the gold purchase is most likely not during a sale and isn't enough to qualify for the gold bonus program.
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54
    Because without our players, there would be no game. And we aim to communicate that more.

Signed, CJ and the MW Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Mind View Post
    your children must be so proud of you, do they bring in your phone for show and tell?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    These ILTQ events SHOULD be gaged to where someone who played 24/7 around the clock for 3 days could actually finish - and though we know most people won't do that - then it would be be encouraging to know that for $20 worth of gold plus playing 16 hours a day you COULD finish it - and if you only played 8 hours a day then $50 could get you to finish it.

The more people who finish and get the prize for $20-$50 - then people get comfortable with that level of spending who otherwise might only spend $20 a month or nothing at all.

Aim for LOWER spending teirs and get MORE results.

Does re this Math not work out in the minds of Gree ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

The guys who would spend 2000 gold to finish are already using bonus gold - they already spent their $2000 for the month - already have their 50,000 gold banked up with no good place to use it - so why aim for people who aren't going to spend more and just Use bonus gold when there are THIUSANDS of players who would jump in at the $20 mark to finish - would never think of qualifying for free bonus gold - but that extra $20 x thousands of players is fresh - new $$$ into the Gree machine
    Last edited by Mcdoc; 07-21-2014 at 09:35 PM.
    Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.

I Buy / Sell REAL Gold and Silver everyday at www.PacificCoinExchange.com
    Great Blog: http://www.pacificcoinexchange.com/c...inancial-news/

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastert55! View Post
    Very true, I didn't spend a dime to try and get the 20% building output and succeeded. If they would have put that for top 100 or top 250, I would have went crazy lol. And pretty sure the rest of the top 100 faction members would too.
    Shhh. Haha. I had to do sweet fa to get a nice unit in an event that I hate. Took me 2hrs work to get it for free. Would of preferred it for top 1000 prize in WD. Wait, they have done that too. Can't complain about that. Yes, health and energy refills for gold spenders is pointless. Atk/def mods r pointless for those outside of the top 10 too as the rest of the community will always have stronger and weaker players to atk. What is desirable is gameplay mods, extra building/land mods, extra cost reductions, timer reductions, regens, and a variety in buildings would be cool, gold producing building, valor production building, even interest on money in your possession would be cool. Some thinking outside the box.

Best possible boost would be a gree stuff up reduction of any amount would be tops. 90% should be achievable. Would be achievable for most corperations

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimAmoeba View Post
    How can you complain about no info, it is usually posted within hours of the events showing up by someone on this forum. You are on the forum so you have your answer
    Tell that to all those who are not on the forum.
    But don't do it here, they won't read it...