Does anybody want me?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Does anybody want me?

Consistent Contributor OwainCymro's Avatar
    Post Count

Does anybody want me?

Hey all. Basically, I'm back into MW. I used to play last year and was a top dog with stats, and was in top 25 teams. However, I haven't played for months, besides the lat month that I have gotten back into MW. I've jumped from 450k attack to 5.3 mil attack, so I'm growing stronger like you'd imagine. This thread is made to see if there is anyone out there that wants me, as I am desperate for that top 1000 35% IPH boost! I can donate 5 mil plus daily, and always contribute in events as much as possible. It's hard to judge how many WD points I can get during the war as I understand my stats aren't amazing, so finding a good point source will be hard. Hopefully I can get 20k+. Anyway guys, thanks for reading. Let me know if you have any spots in your faction for me, thanks.

MW Alliance code- 947 152 813

Post Count
    Also: can only donate 5 mil per day right now as I'm saving for my second Zambia printing co. Was also 14,000th in frontline event.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by OwainCymro View Post
    Hey all. Basically, I'm back into MW. I used to play last year and was a top dog with stats, and was in top 25 teams. However, I haven't played for months, besides the lat month that I have gotten back into MW. I've jumped from 450k attack to 5.3 mil attack, so I'm growing stronger like you'd imagine. This thread is made to see if there is anyone out there that wants me, as I am desperate for that top 1000 35% IPH boost! I can donate 5 mil plus daily, and always contribute in events as much as possible. It's hard to judge how many WD points I can get during the war as I understand my stats aren't amazing, so finding a good point source will be hard. Hopefully I can get 20k+. Anyway guys, thanks for reading. Let me know if you have any spots in your faction for me, thanks.
    What level are you?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by LLO View Post
    What level are you?
    111, have been levelling up to get full energy for LTQs

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Sent you a PM

Neither here nor there... mostly everywhere, but nowhere..
    Post Count
    I sent you a PM as well!

Lurker
    Post Count
    of course somebody wants you

Lurker
    Post Count

*Classified* - 537-807-255 - Currently top 1000, been top 500 before. Just cut some inactives. Need replacements. Don't care what your stats are. Just play the game. 10 open slots (40/50)

Lurker
    Post Count

Are you still looking for a faction !

if your still looking then look at The Expendables 771767000 we came 525 in last war. we can make room for active players jon

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Top 150 faction with all bonus maxed out looking for american players only

Top 150 faction with all bonus maxed out looking for american players only

We are a maxed out faction

We finish prestige on the raid bosses

We finished the 5 days epic boss

We usually finish FLTQ (did so on the last 6)

WD in which we finished top 150
    Zimbabwe top 121
    Peru top 123
    Jarkarta top 86
    Greece top 121
    Zambia 148

Requirement
    American players only
    Need to use groupme
    23k minimum WD points
    Donate all folders and concrete
    Having fun playing the game and chatting with people from around the globe
    Female members are welcome and will find a friendly environment (we have 2 ladies already and they feel at home).

Klick the link below and join our recruitment room

https://groupme.com/join_group/7957444/eIR9t4

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

No gold required! Bacon Strips is recruiting!

Your faction letting you down? Join Bacon Strips now. Daily players only! Your stats WILL increase. Health Regen Time -30% (maxed) | Building Output +25% much more! 620 in this last Frontline Assault. 45 active members and only 5 slots remaining!
    *** Faction ID: 823 494 555 ***
    No gold necessary. Top 500 and 750 consistently!
    We need more active daily players to go with an extremely hard working group from across the globe.
    We require a minimum of $4M/day and 14,000 WD pts for wars.
    Check out our brilliant bonuses:
    Casualty Rate -5%
    Attack:
    Infantry +20%
    Ground +15%
    Air +10%
    Sea +5%
    Defense:
    Infantry +35% (maxed)
    Ground +35% (maxed)
    Air +35% (maxed)
    Sea +25%.