Huge Invisible Defense Boost once you attack a rival! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Huge Invisible Defense Boost once you attack a rival!

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Don t you get it? People get a 100m status boost they shouldn t have, once you attack them.

Thats not an issue? If ur total status is below 100m its less. As example, a player shown with 25m defense suddenly has 75m when younattack him, he gets a boost of 50m. This is not display glitch, its a real extra boost given out by Gree.

And btw the boost is given to you as well. Just let you attack(not raid) by someone else and show the PvP Screen, you will see the extra defense as well.

And If you fight common guilds this war, where you suddenly have no good targets anymore cause their defense went up to the roof, tell me again its no issue.
    Last edited by GetItFixed; 07-21-2014 at 10:49 PM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GetItFixed View Post
    Don t you get it? People get a 100m status boost they shouldn t have, once you attack them.

Thats not an issue? If ur total status is below 100m its less. As example, a player shown with 25m defense suddenly has 75m when younattack him, he gets a boost of 50m. This is not display glitch, its a real extra boost given out by Gree.

And btw the boost is given to you as well. Just let you attack(not raid) by someone else and show the PvP Screen, you will see the extra defense as well.

And If you fight common guilds this war, where you suddenly have no good targets anymore cause their defense went up to the roof, tell me again its no issue.
    Till you mentioned the part of of it being tested and that the stats are different from ones own profile to the results page when shown to the person who was attacked, eg that's not my defence.

The thread can easily give the impression that is a display variance.
    Daily player

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Valid or View Post
    Till you mentioned the part of of it being tested and that the stats are different from ones own profile to the results page when shown to the person who was attacked, eg that's not my defence.

The thread can easily give the impression that is a display variance.
    My guildmates did some testing, and i can comfirm my defense is for rivals which attack me ,
    shown 100m defense higher than i see it on my profile.
    I wrote it already on my first post, when i started this thread. Maybe you should read more carefully.
    Last edited by GetItFixed; 07-22-2014 at 12:51 AM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I have actually heard from someone on the defence side of an attack..
    He was messaged by someone who attacked him. The attacker saw his actual stats, attacked and lost when the stats were 100m higher. So during the attack the defender was boosted 100m. The attacker saw the actual stats at first. So where is this boost coming from?

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Exactly, thats the big question.

Its not just a display glitch, its an extra defense biist only given when u get attacked.

I assume something is messed up when gree calculates the defense on attacking a rival.

My own defense is 250m i watched it, bought guild bonuses were correct displayed on my status as well...but when someone attacks me my status is 100m higher for them and displayed as 350m, and i never was even close to that, 250m is my true status.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    After last data push it seems fixed. Now the defense shown om PvP Attack screen is the same like on its profile.

Post Count
    These two screen shots may help, this is someone in a raid and in their profile their defense is approximately 15.97 Million, yet when you do a Attack it shows as 40.97 Million...

http://imgur.com/BLrbWZR
    http://imgur.com/h5Ddb2c

This is a small difference compared to some are 60 - 100 million difference to their profile stats.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    As i mentioned before, its FIXED.

Post Count
    As i mentioned before, its FIXED.
    Okay. That was yesterday...

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Yes, you was a lil late, or otherwise said...Gree was extremly fast with fixing thistime.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Noticed same thing two or three months ago, but thought it corrected when Gree adjusted our defense stat.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    It is fixed, how more often i have to post it???