Gree mods - frontline faction prestige 4/4 not working........ Again! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gree mods - frontline faction prestige 4/4 not working........ Again!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I understand your concern Danger Mouse. I've seen you on the fight list. you need every unit you can get.
    Former Gree supporter and defender.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Mind View Post
    I understand your concern Danger Mouse. I've seen you on the fight list. you need every unit you can get.
    Thanks. Can't say I've noticed you though.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Can someone post what the unit was suppose to be? I think my faction got it, we only had the goal for capturing all 5 nodes left.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I got it, it was 1,500,000 in one battle. I got the 20% building out put increase too. Great event Gree, keep it up!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by G level 87 View Post
    I got it, it was 1,500,000 in one battle. I got the 20% building out put increase too. Great event Gree, keep it up!
    Your faction happy with you?

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Modern War Forum GF View Post
    Your faction happy with you?
    Yep, it's just me and two friends. It's just a game to all of us.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by G level 87 View Post
    Yep, it's just me and two friends. It's just a game to all of us.
    That cool good for you guys you got the unit!

Obviously I hinted on some slackers in higher ranking factions... sorry

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    We all got the unit.

Post Count

You have got to be F'ing kidding, right Gree?

Just got my response back from Gree support - 2 days too late, but what the hell - right??

Anyway, said genius at Gree Support offers the solution "to force a resync with the server by collecting cash, visiting other screens, etc. If that doesn't work, simply switch the game on and off and that should fix the problem"

Are you F'ing kidding me? You don't think after two years playing this pathetic excuse for a game that I might have an inkling to try all that already BEFORE CONTACTING SUPPORT??????????

I AM NOT AN IDIOT, SO STOP TREATING ME LIKE ONE. HOW DARE YOU PATRONISE YOUR PAYING CUSTOMERS IN SUCH A RIDICULOUS FASHION. HAVE THE GUTS TO OWN UP TO YOUR MISTAKES AND FIX THEM PROPERLY - OR COMPENSATE ACCORDINGLY
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Abraham Lincoln

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger Mouse View Post
    Just got my response back from Gree support - 2 days too late, but what the hell - right??

Anyway, said genius at Gree Support offers the solution "to force a resync with the server by collecting cash, visiting other screens, etc. If that doesn't work, simply switch the game on and off and that should fix the problem"

Are you F'ing kidding me? You don't think after two years playing this pathetic excuse for a game that I might have an inkling to try all that already BEFORE CONTACTING SUPPORT??????????

I AM NOT AN IDIOT, SO STOP TREATING ME LIKE ONE. HOW DARE YOU PATRONISE YOUR PAYING CUSTOMERS IN SUCH A RIDICULOUS FASHION. HAVE THE GUTS TO OWN UP TO YOUR MISTAKES AND FIX THEM PROPERLY - OR COMPENSATE ACCORDINGLY
    Gold refund. I have gotten 5 or 6 so far.

It's really easy. It's my way of sticking it to the man.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBFO View Post
    Gold refund. I have gotten 5 or 6 so far.

It's really easy. It's my way of sticking it to the man.
    Yeah, I've given up spending gold for the time being. Who the hell needs more attack bonuses?? Give me something interesting to go for and I might be interested, but at the moment.... nah, forget it.

Albert Einstein

Abraham Lincoln

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Yeah, I've given up spending gold for the time being. Who the hell needs more attack bonuses?? Give me something interesting to go for and I might be interested, but at the moment.... nah, forget it.
    That's why I just get refunds from Apple. It's easy to skirt their one time refund policy if you think about it for a second. Sure I still buy gold, but I always get my money back. The only thing I wonder is if my bank wonders why I get so many refunds from Apple. Lol.

Oh and my account is still going strong.. And if it does get banned then oh well.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBFO View Post
    That's why I just get refunds from Apple. It's easy to skirt their one time refund policy if you think about it for a second. Sure I still buy gold, but I always get my money back. The only thing I wonder is if my bank wonders why I get so many refunds from Apple. Lol.

Oh and my account is still going strong.. And if it does get banned then oh well.
    Ha! That's great, I hope more people do this.

Consistent Contributor Mr Art0is's Avatar
    Post Count
    Stop crying on here you moron

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Art0is View Post
    Stop crying on here you moron
    And you think we're interested in what you have to say because.....?

Albert Einstein

Abraham Lincoln