Gree mods - frontline faction prestige 4/4 not working........ Again!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gree mods - frontline faction prestige 4/4 not working........ Again!

Post Count

Gree mods - frontline faction prestige 4/4 not working........ Again!

Ok gree, you've had a whole month to iron out the issues. Why, then, does the faction prestige event 4/4 show zero deploy points out of 1.5 million? This is especially strange seeing as my faction has 2.2 million deploy points.
    -
    I'm quite curious to hear what your pathetic excuse is this time for yet another screwed up event roll out where no lessons have, yet again apparently, been learned from last time.
    -
    Well, what is it?
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger Mouse View Post
    Ok gree, you've had a whole month to iron out the issues. Why, then, does the faction prestige event 4/4 show zero deploy points out of 1.5 million? This is especially strange seeing as my faction has 2.2 million deploy points.
    -
    I'm quite curious to hear what your pathetic excuse is this time for yet another screwed up event roll out where no lessons have, yet again apparently, been learned from last time.
    -
    Well, what is it?
    Same here, my 4/4 shows 0 and we scored well over 1,500,000 points. 4/4 is working for some people as I see the unit they give for it when I attack some people. I took screenshots and sent in a ticket.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by G level 87 View Post
    Same here, my 4/4 shows 0 and we scored well over 1,500,000 points. 4/4 is working for some people as I see the unit they give for it when I attack some people. I took screenshots and sent in a ticket.
    Yep, same here with screenshots. They'll read it tomorrow after the event and decide to do nothing about it in a couple of weeks, making sure to send us a message with the rules and how it works..... So blaming us for being idiots rather than admit they don't have a clue how to code.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Abraham Lincoln

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    On my android I cant see my individual position, luckily my iOS shows all faction members positions. Problems and this event go hand in hand.

If you sent these guys into a brothel with a fist full of fifties, I swear to god they would walk out with club sandwiches. (I am not name calling anybody here, I don't feel like an infraction for being factual again lol).

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    -
    -
    Well, what is it?
    it works.... we have got +3% alliance attack for completing.......
    it will work when u will finish the war, not before it

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by rushabhc View Post
    it works.... we have got +3% alliance attack for completing.......
    it will work when u will finish the war, not before it
    If it works only when war finishes, then may I ask how you've got it?
    -
    Or do you have it like everyone actually should for completing the level and are you just assuming it'll work for me after the war out of the goodness of your heart and actually have no real idea like the rest of us?
    -
    Wouldn't it be nice if there was an actual real live mod to answer these questions. Of course, we all know customer support won't answer them.......
    Last edited by Danger Mouse; 07-20-2014 at 05:18 AM.

Albert Einstein

Abraham Lincoln

Consistent Contributor Mr Art0is's Avatar
    Post Count
    If it works only when war finishes, then may I ask how you've got it?
    -
    Or are you just assuming it'll work and actually have no real idea like the rest of us?
    -
    Wouldn't it be nice if there was an actual real live mod to answer these questions. Of course, we all know customer support won't answer them.......
    Your constant whinging on this forum is really starting to get boring.

I suggest you take up another hobby if all you want to do is b1tch and cry on here all day.

Now run along you mug.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Art0is View Post
    Your constant whinging on this forum is really starting to get boring.

I suggest you take up another hobby if all you want to do is b1tch and cry on here all day.

Now run along you mug.
    Ah, a mod I assume? Or just another troll with delusions that we care about their opinions?

Albert Einstein

Abraham Lincoln

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Like the other goals for the event, the goals are completed and recorded after the current battle is over. At that point you would received any rewards for completing the specific goal.

And yes, the goal showed 0/1.5Mil. There was no change in the points and then the goal was completed, and the reward delivered. I agree, it did not show any progress on the deploy points as battles were completed.

Faction total points, and the deploy points I believe are two different totals.

DM - what rank is your faction? And how man deploy points does your faction have?

It seems strange that the goal is being completed for some and not others? If nobody was getting it, then I would agree that something is broken, but with goal being completed it appears that it is working.

Cheers

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cmdr_Vessery View Post
    Like the other goals for the event, the goals are completed and recorded after the current battle is over. At that point you would received any rewards for completing the specific goal.

And yes, the goal showed 0/1.5Mil. There was no change in the points and then the goal was completed, and the reward delivered. I agree, it did not show any progress on the deploy points as battles were completed.

Faction total points, and the deploy points I believe are two different totals.

DM - what rank is your faction? And how man deploy points does your faction have?

It seems strange that the goal is being completed for some and not others? If nobody was getting it, then I would agree that something is broken, but with goal being completed it appears that it is working.

Cheers
    Our tally of individual faction members deploy totals is well over the required 1.5 million, and the faction total, as you say, even greater still.
    -
    So even if some factions are getting for achieving the goal, the very fact that others aren't shows that no, the event isn't working.

Albert Einstein

Abraham Lincoln

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    1.5 million in one battle gets the goal I think. Not total of all battles.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Change the name of the game to blurred lines

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by local1 View Post
    1.5 million in one battle gets the goal I think. Not total of all battles.
    Nope. It say score 1500000 deploy points in the event, not one battle. Which we've done.

Albert Einstein

Abraham Lincoln

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bam bam. View Post
    On my android I cant see my individual position, luckily my iOS shows all faction members positions. Problems and this event go hand in hand.

If you sent these guys into a brothel with a fist full of fifties, I swear to god they would walk out with club sandwiches. (I am not name calling anybody here, I don't feel like an infraction for being factual again lol).
    Nothing wrong with a bunch of well-prepared club sandwiches, I would say...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Nope. It say score 1500000 deploy points in the event, not one battle. Which we've done.
    I know factions in same situation as you. Until they organized and scored it all in one the unit did not drop. They pushed in one battle and they all smiled at the end. Can't help the Gree terminology,