Page 5 of 5 First ... 345

I believe that is why the did raid bosses (still needs a bit of tweaking). Alliance or not alliance the top guilds remained the same.

Find a strategy within the rules that gives you the advantage (i.e. stripping). I scratch your back if you scratch my back. This game reflects society more that people would be ready to admit.
    Smiley V3
    Veni Vidi Vici (V3). Top 10 players get HC positions
    Level 75 (iOS) 10/10 elemental bonuses for all elements

Line ID: smiley1688

Quote Originally Posted by Smiley80 View Post
    I believe that is why the did raid bosses (still needs a bit of tweaking). Alliance or not alliance the top guilds remained the same.

Find a strategy within the rules that gives you the advantage (i.e. stripping). I scratch your back if you scratch my back. This game reflects society more that people would be ready to admit.
    ^^^^
    +1 million
    Bulls on Parade
    IGN: BoP B Legit
    LINE ID: BLegit

Quote Originally Posted by Smiley80 View Post
    We were fighting a high ranking guild and they had changed their names to all STRIP GM PLEASE. I doubt they would do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    We were fighting a high ranking guild and they had changed their names to all STRIP GM PLEASE. I doubt they would do the same.
    Now THAT is desperate. We will strip for allies/visa versa, however we will NEVER strip or ask an unknown or non allied guild to strip. Yes we get guilds ask us for strips alllll the time that we refuse.

I find it very funny when guilds who are outside the top 25 ask for strips. There is no real point when not going for the top.
    Bulls on Parade

I like the look of my bad-ass (or semi-bad-ass) armors...why would I want to change the view?

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

Looks like the stripping tactic may become less profitable from reading the release notes of the new game patch posted on Facebook.

I'm curious to see if that's how the new guild war points work.

Can't wait to see! There's a number of items on the patch notes that all look promising. Still waiting for the IOS release...

I am an Android player. One of the non-alliance (and no-armor-stripping rule) guilds I know is "Chivalry", at least that is what the GM ("Daedalus") told me a couple months ago through our 1:1 LINE chat. I have observed this guild over the last 6 months and noticed that they got to top-10 at least once and top-25 many times. Based on what I know, Chivalry is the strongest independent guild I happen to know. All of their members are definitely heavy gemmers.

Does anyone know any stronger Android guild than Chivalry?

Quote Originally Posted by GeneralUsa View Post
    I am an Android player. One of the non-alliance (and no-armor-stripping rule) guilds I know is "Chivalry", at least that is what the GM ("Daedalus") told me a couple months ago through our 1:1 LINE chat. I have observed this guild over the last 6 months and noticed that they got to top-10 at least once and top-25 many times. Based on what I know, Chivalry is the strongest independent guild I happen to know. All of their members are definitely heavy gemmers.

Does anyone know any stronger Android guild than Chivalry?
    They are no independent. Not stripping and being independent are very different. They are still a part of an alliance that they can pull people from allies for their runs. The non stripping is nice, although I am almost positive they do strip honestly.
    The strongest true independent is The D, run by Tiffanee who commented here earlier I think it is safe to say.

Also, yes I am VERY curious to see the new update scoring system. I'm assuming opponent armor strength will now come it to play.
    Bulls on Parade

Independent Guild - DCE - ranked #94 in recent 3 day guild war!

hello knights!

DCE is looking for active members who love playing the game. we are very dedicated and active and are trying to climb up the ranks in every war! no gemming is required but of course some of us do gem. requirements for 3 day wars are a minimum of 40 fights (doesnt matter if its wins or loses), 12 fights for blitz, 500k points for raids. they are easily achievable without having to gem!
    players over level 75 are preferred. however if you are under level 75, you still have a shot at joining!

contact me on the LINE app, my ID is fl_blake. do send me screenshots of your armors and profile so that i can see your player level. more info will also be given when you contact me. additionally, you can add me in the game, my friend code is WBF-HMH-NDV.

hope to see you in DCE!

Erm...congrats on your success; this is the wrong thread for a commercial, methinks.

Back to topic: Do you think Bethmo might be interested in tracking the results of top independent guilds if she had a list of them?

MTF and Singapore Legends are the obvious ones. Both extremely impressive non-allied non-stripping guilds.

Quote Originally Posted by SBBL Indigo View Post
    MTF and Singapore Legends are the obvious ones. Both extremely impressive non-allied non-stripping guilds.
    IOS I am assuming?
    Bulls on Parade

Quote Originally Posted by B Legit View Post
    IOS I am assuming?
    Yep indeed