Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanee View Post
    It is The D.
    United Warriors

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaegal View Post
    And I'm speculating here but wouldn't a big point total but relatively bad win/loss ratio indicate they are in an alliance/stripping? I know if our win ratio was 50 or 60% we would be back around rank 150 and not ranked in the 50's for last war.
    I had 19 wins and 12 losses. 9 of those losses were top 10. 2 more were top 15. So yes, a low win ratio is feasible. 175,000 was our highest point battle. 10 of our battles had over 100,000 points. You can get there a with a frenzy, no strips. How high has everyone else scored in a single battle without stripping? I'd like to know some upper limits.
    Last edited by Tiffanee; 07-23-2014 at 11:47 AM. Reason: More description

175 is nothing if you have gem spenders. Even without stripping you can get much more than that with an active team.

Quote Originally Posted by MiniMod View Post
    So how does happening upon stripped GMs and farming them for massive points equate to doing things the hard way? Just because it wasn't planned in advance or during the battle? Alliance or not, you're benefitting from the stripping mechanic in the game. Yes, no one will likely fault you for farming the GM when they give the highest points, but don't trumpet it around if you say you do things the hard way.
    We declare at a pace that the guild leadership sets, GREE picks our opponents, the opponents sets its on armors and leadership, we may be weaker or stronger then the stripped knight (if it was not stripped) thus may beat it eather way. Why would we fight any other way.

You seem to have a strange view of a fair fight. You might want to consider taking a course or two in ethics and logics.

PS: My knight is strong and i get less points hitting a stripper than i would if I beat a non stripper
    Last edited by MacRicky; 07-24-2014 at 09:29 AM. Reason: add PS

Personally, no matter what universe I was in, I wouldn't want to utter the phrase, "I beat a stripper."

That just sounds all kinds of wrong.

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanee View Post
    I had 19 wins and 12 losses. 9 of those losses were top 10. 2 more were top 15. So yes, a low win ratio is feasible. 175,000 was our highest point battle. 10 of our battles had over 100,000 points. You can get there a with a frenzy, no strips. How high has everyone else scored in a single battle without stripping? I'd like to know some upper limits.
    We have put up 400-500k in a single battle a couple times.
    We have also had top 10's put up over 1 mil against us (Apoc War more than once).
    Also seen a guild put up 900k and lose lol
    Bulls on Parade
    IGN: BoP B Legit
    LINE ID: BLegit

Well a can not argue with that. Strippers of any kind are not my thing.

Quote Originally Posted by MacRicky View Post
    We declare at a pace that the guild leadership sets, GREE picks our opponents, the opponents sets its on armors and leadership, we may be weaker or stronger then the stripped knight (if it was not stripped) thus may beat it eather way. Why would we fight any other way.

You seem to have a strange view of a fair fight. You might want to consider taking a course or two in ethics and logics.

PS: My knight is strong and i get less points hitting a stripper than i would if I beat a non stripper
    First off, if your knights are weaker than a stripped opponent, you have crap knights.

I think you misunderstood what Minimod said. No one is faulting you for farming a stripped gm. If they forgot to change armors after a battle, then too bad for them. It was saying "doing things the hard way." Everyone knows the purpose of a strip fight is to guarantee that the people hitting said stripped knight, get wins, and in turn, points. If you are gemming, a strip battle also allows you to spend those gems faster. If you only used free energy, you can ensure that every hit gets you points. If you're taking your chances scouting for people that everyone can beat, that uses precious energy. So yeah, farming a stripped knight is the best use of free energy and gems, especially if speed is a factor.

The point is, if you are farming a stripped GM that you happen to just randomly find, good for you. But you are still taking advantage of stripping. If the GM actually has armors and they just happen to suck, and everyone on your team can farm them, well okay. But the second you mention that someone is stripped and you farm(ed) them, you're no better than any other alliance. If you truly wanted to do things the hard way, you'd find another knight to farm, especially since you, with your strong knight, gets more points for hitting a non-stripper than a stripped knight, according to you.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

You guys are vary touchy about this topic. It was not my intention to debate alliance guilds over their clever work around the games rules. That is their right to so long as the rules allow. Rather I am trying to see how the teams that do not use the stripping tactic compare to each other.

If that gets your dander up so be it. I am here for the fun of gaming, not to get into a debate with with you over tactics. But stripping is not a tactic that is to my liking as i have said in an earlier post.

Lighten up and have fun. Who knows maybe you will meet my "crap knights" on the battle field and we can have a fair pvp unless you are stripped.

Alliance and stripping is a tactic. Whether you're for or against, gree hasn't stopped it, until they do, it's a moot point.

Non alliance, non stripping guilds have a harder road because it does take more time and effort to beat a knight that has three armors up. Even if those armors are weaker than yours, it still takes more time to beat three knights than one knight.

Some would call it stupidity to put in that effort when you could just strip.

Others thrive on the competition of beating a strong, well armed opponent. The difference is the player that wants to hit a stripped opponent is in it for the war reward. Cause let's face it, hitting the same stripped opponent is monotonous and mind numbing after a while.

The guy that's hacking it out with equal or nearly equal competition is there for the game and the challenge and the reward is secondary.

Both are equally valid ways to play until gree says otherwise.

I think you're all off your rockers. If you tout doing things the hard way, and say stripping is not to your liking, but then say you'll take advantage of it, you're no better than the next guy. As others might say, you're a hypocrite. Or, to take a page out of the angry troll Busteroaf, you're an idiot.

Stripping isnt fair.

If you want to perform and rank you must do as what the... The.. What are they called? Oh, ye.. The best ones (You know - Those who strip to get an advantage over the rest and get more points.. You know.. The BEST)

Stripping should be fixed as the big spenders gains another advantage over the others. If you are not apart of an alliance you will never rank. Which is quite lame as its all about how deep pockets one has.

Removing stripping would make it more fair to all. Though in the end: It still comes down to the deepest pockets. So.. Stripping or no stripping. Makes no difference - Except the big spenders just get a bit less points which the rest of us cant beat anyway.

I do not support stripping and want it gone - But as long as Gree loves the money they get from it... Only spenders will be heard and the rest will be ignored.

Why keep talking about stripping ? It just is what it is and you cant do anything about it. Leave the topic alone unless you are the lead Gree Developer with intentions of fixing it.

Its getting old...

Edit: Yes, sarcasm is somewhere in this post.
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

Turn of events

Not sure how this topic got turned from one thing to another, kinda weird

Quote Originally Posted by MacRicky View Post
    Some of us do not find alliance tactics to our liking, so this topic is for those fighting guilds who stand tall on there own. Those who do not take a fall for anyone but earn their rank the hard way.
    ^ back to topic...

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

Quote Originally Posted by Rookeye View Post
    ^ back to topic...
    That is what started the stripping comments in the first place. Saying they did things the hard way, then later saying they farmed a stripped GM when then came upon him.

So you aren't in an alliance, and you don't have the option to try and pair up with someone (since alliance pairing isn't guaranteed). Did you want a cookie? Or a slow clap?
    <slow clap> Clap. Clap. Clap. Clap. Clap. Clap. </slow clap>