Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by MacRicky View Post
    Ok Rhaegal

My guild was top 20 in last 3 day and top 10 in fusion

who else can report their situation
    Congrats! I'm kind of interested to know because most of the guys that I know that have been playing a while all say that a non alliance non stripping guild can't make top 25. And I get that stripping makes it easier but, sad if that's true.

We don't strip. We made #41 this Guild War that just ended (27 knights), with no gem spending requirements. We're not allied with any other IOS group. Not sure if this makes us heroes or idiots...

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

Rookeye, your team can be proud of the fact that they finished in the top 50 teams over all; and if we could get a accurate listing of the other in independent non stripping Guilds your Knights would be ranked much higher.

How did you do in the Raid Boss Orc War? It seems to me that due to the nature of that type of battle it is better gage of a Guild's real rank. GREE has structured the rewards/milestones in a way that helps all fighting guilds based on their true strength. If GREE would workout the bugs in that format and increase the rewards, the non alined guilds would grow stronger relative to those who are strippers.

My guild beats many high ranked alliance guilds who are much higher ranked the us. I think we win those fights due to the fact that their rank is not a real true indication of their actual skill and strength.

Plus, after all the effort players put into gaining strength it is wasted when they strip and those knights who are brainlessly pounding on the stripped knight are getting points even if they are relatively week. When that team runs into an independent guild that fight is the true indication of the better team.
    Last edited by MacRicky; 07-22-2014 at 06:05 AM. Reason: typo

Different wars had different conditions and different outcomes: We were only 16 players during Orc Raid; finished #96. When we were 4 players, we would range from between #250-425, depending (scored higher during the Blitzes). I can honestly say though, that I've always seen us score higher "in the next war" every time.

And I will say this: Every war is different, because it's not just what WE bring to the table, but what other Guilds bring as well.

P.S. We have a good crew this go around. I'm really proud of what they accomplished as a team!
    Last edited by Rookeye; 07-22-2014 at 11:34 AM.

good to know that independent guilds can survive

I have an independent guild. Ranked 25th in the Raid. 27th this last war with 2/3 of our normal points. Since the beginning of the year we have had an average rank of 40, with no battle worse than 99.

Independent guilds can make it to top 25. We were playing in that kiddie pool well before there were epic rewards. It was a bit of a shock to see our rank drop so much when they were introduced. We only won two of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanee View Post
    I have an independent guild. Ranked 25th in the Raid. 27th this last war with 2/3 of our normal points. Since the beginning of the year we have had an average rank of 40, with no battle worse than 99.

Independent guilds can make it to top 25. We were playing in that kiddie pool well before there were epic rewards. It was a bit of a shock to see our rank drop so much when they were introduced. We only won two of them.

whats your guild?

No joke

MacRicky is not a troll or some person posting something random.

This man started his guild with his wife and they are the most amazing people ever. They are strong on being independent and it shows with their record. To make a independent guild work, you need a positive environment and players who are willing to play the game right. MacRicky has done a fantastic job and I am grateful to have him as a friend.

independent guild

My guild is independent. .we ranked 43 in last 3 day war..

Can any body do a table

Ok if I was more tech savvy I would make up a table with the guild name name and rank in the three types of War We could them see how we stand up over time.

BTW it is great fun when you get matched to a stripper Guild and find a GM stripper and not on line during the Battler Period many points
    Last edited by MacRicky; 07-22-2014 at 04:26 PM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by AG Hashirama View Post
    whats your guild?
    It is The D.

Some of us do not find alliance tactics to our liking, so this topic is for those fighting guilds who stand tall on there own. Those who do not take a fall for anyone but earn their rank the hard way.
    BTW it is great fun when you get matched to a stripper Guild and find a GM stripper and not on line during the Battler Period many points
    So how does happening upon stripped GMs and farming them for massive points equate to doing things the hard way? Just because it wasn't planned in advance or during the battle? Alliance or not, you're benefitting from the stripping mechanic in the game. Yes, no one will likely fault you for farming the GM when they give the highest points, but don't trumpet it around if you say you do things the hard way.

Quote Originally Posted by MiniMod View Post
    So how does happening upon stripped GMs and farming them for massive points equate to doing things the hard way? Just because it wasn't planned in advance or during the battle? Alliance or not, you're benefitting from the stripping mechanic in the game. Yes, no one will likely fault you for farming the GM when they give the highest points, but don't trumpet it around if you say you do things the hard way.
    Those of us that don't/ won't strip do "do it the hard way". But a gift is a gift....

And I'm speculating here but wouldn't a big point total but relatively bad win/loss ratio indicate they are in an alliance/stripping? I know if our win ratio was 50 or 60% we would be back around rank 150 and not ranked in the 50's for last war.

Also, I don't think you can use raid results as a true indicator of strength because I know that for me and a lot of guys the event was so boring after day two that we just couldn't anymore.

War rank whether fusion, 3-day, or raid boss, is an indication of only 1 thing... # of gems spent.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBird4548 View Post
    MacRicky is not a troll or some person posting something random.

This man started his guild with his wife and they are the most amazing people ever. They are strong on being independent and it shows with their record. To make a independent guild work, you need a positive environment and players who are willing to play the game right. MacRicky has done a fantastic job and I am grateful to have him as a friend.
    I never assumed the OP was a troll. My "I Smell Trolls" jolly was aimed at those I thought were trolling him. Sorry for the confusion. Moving right along...

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaegal View Post
    War rank whether fusion, 3-day, or raid boss, is an indication of only 1 thing... # of gems spent.
    I won't deny that gems were spent...but our Guild also benefitted from heavy participation, coordinated assaults, and knowledge of elements and armors. Our guys knew who to hit, and when. Perma-declaring was also helpful.

Remember, not everyone in my Guild gems...I'd say more than half of them don't, so I won't diminish their accomplishment by saying, "Gee, other Guilds must not have fought that hard this go around." (If that's the case, we'll find out next War.)