Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

Independent (non alliance) guild

Some of us do not find alliance tactics to our liking, so this topic is for those fighting guilds who stand tall on there own. Those who do not take a fall for anyone but earn their rank the hard way.

their*

Being independent is a waste

Good job . You've described BTNO guilds . Go join one if them . An alliance is like a religion , to be classified as a religion you have to have at least 3 followers who believe whatever you believe . If 3 guilds choose your path , your now an alliance .

Smfh
    Knights and Dragons IOS
    CO-GM of Royal Avengers
    IGN - RA King Kong
    Level - 100+
    Activity - Daily
    Line ID - OSKONG

CURRENTLY RECRUITING ! Contact me on line

I don't know what you just said, but an alliance is nothing like a religion.

I think he means that if you have multiple guilds all choosing the same path, they are "like" a religion. You know, the old "where two or three are gathered in my name, there I am among them" Matthew 18:20.

Quote Originally Posted by MiniMod View Post
    I think he means that if you have multiple guilds all choosing the same path, they are "like" a religion. You know, the old "where two or three are gathered in my name, there I am among them" Matthew 18:20.
    Working to a common goal does not a religion make.

That's why he said "like a religion". He didn't say it WAS a religion.

It's not like a religion either.

Unless you wanna get real broad with that comparison, but then, an abortion clinic is like religion too.

its like this post is a potato.
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

I prefer beans.

Religion: an organized collection of beliefs, cultural systems, and world views that relate humanity to an order of existence. Taking just the first part, an organized collection of beliefs. A bunch of people who don't feel the need for stripping. Okay, one belief. They're organized. There are multiple of these people that all have the same beliefs. Its kinda like a religion.

To coin another phrase, if you're not with us, you're against us. Stripping alliances, and non-stripping alliances. They all agree to not strip for anyone. They're an alliance whether they like it or not. Sure, Religion is a stretch, but hey, I don't see you cracking down on every other horrible analogy on these forums either.

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

I did not open this post without a reason.

I would like to see which non alined guild ranks the highest.

If you are looking for an analogy, look at boxing. A Golden Glove Champ who won their title because another fighter took a fall is a tainted chap. The real champions won all their victories in a fair fight.

Or, in baseball , basketball, soccer, football name me a real chap who didn't win their title on their own.

Alliances are not a violation of GREE's rules so it is ok but the top non alliance guild is my idea of the best team.

Quote Originally Posted by MacRicky View Post
    I did not open this post without a reason.

I would like to see which non alined guild ranks the highest.

If you are looking for an analogy, look at boxing. A Golden Glove Champ who won their title because another fighter took a fall is a tainted chap. The real champions won all their victories in a fair fight.

Or, in baseball , basketball, soccer, football name me a real chap who didn't win their title on their own.

Alliances are not a violation of GREE's rules so it is ok but the top non alliance guild is my idea of the best team.
    I'm sure there's a higher ranked non alliance guild but my guild was top 100, almost top 50 this war and isn't in an alliance.

Ok Rhaegal

My guild was top 20 in last 3 day and top 10 in fusion

who else can report their situation

BTW orc wars do not offer lay down guilds any direct benefit So they are a close to a lvl playing field