Wow, IOS looks like Android

This war only...any one know why?

I mean, besides the nekkid guys we kept coming across from stripping guilds, the scores are looking pretty ridiculous. Anyone know why?

Last night, #1 was at 10 million in less than 24 hours. Isn't IOS #1 normally roughly 3 million after 3-4 days?? What gives?
    Last edited by Rookeye; 08-16-2014 at 07:07 AM.

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

Guess they all want the new armor

I think you misunderstand. I'm an iOS player and #1 definitely has more than 3 million at the end of a 3 day war. The gap from 1st to 2nd is normal. The score for all guilds is slightly higher, but by no means are these numbers extremely unusual. It is however odd how many points 2-10 and 11-25 have.

Not at all

Last time i checked on android the 1# was 27 mil. As the usual top guild is fighting a friend of mines guild for 1# though dk will out gem them, and this war is predicted to be around 30 mil for all, though it does not seem like we will have another apocalyptic war. But it will be an interesting war on android i must say

This war the points for top 10 and top 25 look enormously high to me. Maybe I'm wrong but isn't the top 25 cut off usually 2.5 to 2.7 million at the end of the war? Right now at the end of day 1 points are over 3m. That's 3x higher than normal I think.

Thanks, Rhaegal, that was my point. IOS doesn't usually have #1 end Day 1 at 10 million, at 21 million the second night, and who knows how much tomorrow? These are Android-style numbers.

Just wondering what was up. Nice Harlequin armor. Is everyone really that hot to own it? *scratches head*

Gree are making bigger and bigger gaps between the gw epics, and i don't like that for one. Because this means you will need everyone of them. And normal gw score is about that for android as it is for ios now, though not the biggest. In the war of War of Destitution the 11th had 33 mil! That was due to some problems with a spy from dk declaring to match them to dk (android top 1 guild)

Quote Originally Posted by Rookeye View Post
    Thanks, Rhaegal, that was my point. IOS doesn't usually have #1 end Day 1 at 10 million, at 21 million the second night, and who knows how much tomorrow? These are Android-style numbers.

Just wondering what was up. Nice Harlequin armor. Is everyone really that hot to own it? *scratches head*
    Multiple reasons this war is so high scoring. One, like Tendozyi said, wars area more spread out now because of the Raid. Also Raid's require less gem usage due limiting time, and have only been mono element's meaning less people go for them and save for Epic Wars.

Also, had a 5k gem event that ended after day 1, so I know people were gemming like crazy to get Rev Robes+

Combine that with the fact that this is a Fire/Water combo (YES! Everyone IS really that hot after it), the rarest combo in the game, and you can see why scores are so high.

On android they are actually a little lower than expected, it looks like some guilds backed off early on, letting the Top 10/25 settle in a little easier without driving up scores as much. Still higher scoring than your typical war though.
    Bulls on Parade
    IGN: BoP B Legit
    LINE ID: BLegit

Thanks to Bethmo, we can see that this really IS an historic war, with historic scoring. Thanks Bethmo!

Quote Originally Posted by Rookeye View Post

I'm iOS and was in #2 guild this war (WAR) and I'll say this was a very stressful war with 13 guilds originally pushing top 10. It caused gem minimums to increase and point minimums to increase. Usual top 10 req are 1600 gems and 200k points, point req went up to 275k by end of day 1 and quickly increased to 415k--I spent over 3k gems this war and scored over 500k myself--which is usually closer to #1 gems/point req. there was never any slowing down or backing off as if you were able to see guilds 2-11 were less then 1 mil difference, guilds 12 & 13 backed off after 36-48 hrs but that still left 1 guild to many pushing. It in turn also ended up increasing cost of top 25, fire was a hot topic for iOS, everyone wanted it.
    iOS
    IGN: PB HeidE CotS
    Co-Leader of Pitch Black
    Sister Guilds: Over Level 100 & Cafe Noir, Elite Rainbow, Academy Blackrose of the Sun
    CotS alliance (children of the sun) and a part of RA (Rainbow Alliance)
    LINE heidnseek

Yeah, we stayed at #44-45 the whole war...we saw the next tier racing away from us on Day One.

Crazy war, well-played all around!

Quote Originally Posted by Heidekraut View Post
    I'm iOS and was in #2 guild this war (WAR) and I'll say this was a very stressful war with 13 guilds originally pushing top 10. It caused gem minimums to increase and point minimums to increase. Usual top 10 req are 1600 gems and 200k points, point req went up to 275k by end of day 1 and quickly increased to 415k--I spent over 3k gems this war and scored over 500k myself--which is usually closer to #1 gems/point req. there was never any slowing down or backing off as if you were able to see guilds 2-11 were less then 1 mil difference, guilds 12 & 13 backed off after 36-48 hrs but that still left 1 guild to many pushing. It in turn also ended up increasing cost of top 25, fire was a hot topic for iOS, everyone wanted it.
    Congrats on the #2 finish, I was in a top 10 on Android, the new Harlequin is awesome!

This war looks like it was very similar to the Apocalypse War for android where the top 11 were all above 30 mil and 8-11 were separated by something like less than 1 mil. In android this was higher than typical scoring, however it didn't get out of hand as the #10 was able to create a little separation from #11 by the last day. The top 25 did look intense on the last day though, I wasn't paying great attention but I do know that SPAIN pushed in at the last second and one team got knocked out with a high score.
    Bulls on Parade
    IGN: BoP B Legit
    LINE ID: BLegit

I have been top 10 in the past with 6,5 million for the guild, that wouldnt even make top 25 last war. Scores really exploded last war, got a friend who scored 900k in chase of top 25 and ended up with just a redstone.

Everybody wanted that Killer Klown armor! #Sexy