GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: To the members of the Top Factions

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Beyond the Dead
    Post Count
    No intent to troll or hate on my part, just curious about what kind of standard is being set for the rest of us common folk who play the game.

Besides, trollers and haters can't possibly be louder than that quiet little voice at the back of peoples heads that cries out whenever the credit/bank card statements roll by. The road to prosperity follows many mountains and valleys, but not all of them.

Post Count
    You know that there are some people out there that can afford to waste 10k a month. There are people that can afford 100k a month. You never know who plays this game, bill gates could probably be playing undercover as a top 10 member, you never know who is really behind the computer screen.
    Currently Retired
    Long Term Top 10

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mickymacirl View Post
    HA! I've less than half what others have, some have over 8b attack, YES, 8b attack!
    8b is scary but you sir are scary. 600+m payout of AMR. Does one exist that pays over 1b?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastert55! View Post
    You know that there are some people out there that can afford to waste 10k a month. There are people that can afford 100k a month. You never know who plays this game, bill gates could probably be playing undercover as a top 10 member, you never know who is really behind the computer screen.
    Lol Bill Gates would just buy Gree and turn it into something that made more money :P
    VFF Legends

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    What kinda points you guys think you could put up just using your regen bonuses. Still gotta be s#!% ton.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    E) How much your highest level Arctic Mining Rig pays out and what level it is = level 10, 619m
    Wow, so a building output bonus of 380% !!! Sweet. Did u fly low during the last 2 Frontlines n got the 2 +20% output bonus units ???
    Did u score 200k+ WD and you are not in a top10 faction, you have to ask your self : Why am I not in a top10 faction???

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...00-guaranteed-!!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by David Steelman View Post
    Wow, so a building output bonus of 380% !!! Sweet. Did u fly low during the last 2 Frontlines n got the 2 +20% output bonus units ???
    No I don't think so, I went for defense instead.

Post Count
    So they reopened this thread? >
    Currently Retired
    Long Term Top 10

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastert55! View Post
    So they reopened this thread? >
    It was never locked I think.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Very good thread. i was contemplating creating a spreadsheet and sticking in the WDP for top 150 factions, divide by time and come up with avg WDP per hour.... then use the cost of gold to support and figure out a ballpark amount of revenue this game creates... but then I thought, "Who cares," and counted bristles on my toothbrush instead (lost track around 100).

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    I tried to find out jow many licks it took to get to the center of a tootsie pop. I have scientically concluded that three IS indeed the correct answer

Post Count
    Tadaaah locked it and deleted a bunch of comments then reopened it. And I would assume around $500k each war.
    Currently Retired
    Long Term Top 10

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    A bigger question I have is what are your raw stats, during a raid boss how much does your quick attack do.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JCL View Post
    Very good thread. i was contemplating creating a spreadsheet and sticking in the WDP for top 150 factions, divide by time and come up with avg WDP per hour.... then use the cost of gold to support and figure out a ballpark amount of revenue this game creates... but then I thought, "Who cares," and counted bristles on my toothbrush instead (lost track around 100).
    Already doing that for the last two years (not just WD) and the resulting database is HUGGGGGGEEEE

Lurker
    Post Count

Boosts

HA! I've less than half what others have, some have over 8b attack, YES, 8b attack!
    There is NO WAY that there are any* people with double your (MMIRL) boosts..... anyone who's been in the #1 faction the entire time has 100's of % higher attack boosts than even someone who has been in #2 the entire time... let alone anyone else. Maybe others were golden dragon commander and able to buy those planes right when the unit inflation hit, but other than that....

Besides I'm sure any smart player at the top would go for heavy defense boosts considering they will ALWAYS be able to attack whoever they want and if enough defense boosts are acquired they will be able to fend off even some super heavies... just saying #icalleditwhensup1placed11infullassault.... defense boosts!!!!
    Last edited by rs1086; 07-30-2014 at 10:54 PM.