Exclamation Alliance ranking causing huge concern!!!

Hello once again,

Would like to take this opportunity to reach out to both players like myself and also gree. I've been talking with other people and there seems to be suspected hacking in some alliances ( no names mentioned). But we're wondering how it's possible for a team to get over 400million points over tonight. Also there's a team with -1 points currently ranked first. Can all this glitches be fixed and the issue of hacking resolved ASAP. We want a game where everyone plays fair.

Alliance "SamuraiBlood" - Recruiting

good point rasheedgas, any answers please GREE?
    Currently to be found ripping it up with the Titanium crew on Call To Arms. PM me to join the fun.

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...-two-alliances

There is currently an alliance that has -1 points this week aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by rasheedgas View Post
    Hello once again,

Would like to take this opportunity to reach out to both players like myself and also gree. I've been talking with other people and there seems to be suspected hacking in some alliances ( no names mentioned). But we're wondering how it's possible for a team to get over 400million points over tonight. Also there's a team with -1 points currently ranked first. Can all this glitches be fixed and the issue of hacking resolved ASAP. We want a game where everyone
    If your alliance has 70 active members and they each do 5714 points per day, that equates to 400,000 points. Although there are a huge amount of hackers, do not confuse them with active legitimate players.

Please join to my alliance unit8200 level 18 ranking 650

Please join to my alliance : UNIT8200 level 18 ranking 650
    My recruit number: MF-19K-B8-1EL

Players alliance

Why not put the player's alliance next to his name in the leader board so we can all see?

Quote Originally Posted by Whip it View Post
    Why not put the player's alliance next to his name in the leader board so we can all see?
    Good idea, I agree 👍👊

Hey guys,

Catching players that abuse the game is a big deal. If you feel that a player may be using an exploit, please report them immediately. Be sure to include as much information including steps for the exploit; we'll investigate and take all necessary actions. Thank you for helping us take care of these types of users.

F.It.up.Stars alliance is recruiting

Quote Originally Posted by rasheedgas View Post
    Hello once again,

Would like to take this opportunity to reach out to both players like myself and also gree. I've been talking with other people and there seems to be suspected hacking in some alliances ( no names mentioned). But we're wondering how it's possible for a team to get over 400million points over tonight. Also there's a team with -1 points currently ranked first. Can all this glitches be fixed and the issue of hacking resolved ASAP. We want a game where everyone plays fair.

Alliance "SamuraiBlood" - Recruiting
    Join the F.it.up.Stars, fast growing superactive rank22 alliance

Exclamation Hacking this weeks invasion

How is this possible? Apparently a 12 lvl alliance with 11 people can score millions of points. This needs to be corrrected and all players banned!

Nguyenminhdu Level: 12 Members:11 Score:7610187