Frontline changes?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Frontline changes?

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Frontline changes?

I have looked everywhere but cannot find anywhere that a mod has posted if there are any changes made to the upcoming FL event.

Any updates or Changes?

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    The format of the event will be the same. Any extra Frontline units from the last event will be automatically exchanged for the new Frontline units.

The next Frontline is aimed to start tomorrow.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    The format of the event will be the same. Any extra Frontline units from the last event will be automatically exchanged for the new Frontline units.

Will there be a matching LTQ to help get units?

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Okay. Thanks. So deployment regen time and battle duration remain the same. Got it.

Post Count

So, reading between the lines, we get the same crap choice of units between woefully inadequate and hideously expensive. Great. Can't wait. Yipee.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Thanks tadaah

Post Count
    Frontline Troopers is available in Store.
    Last purchase were also seen in the inventory.

NO CHANGE IN POWER. No change in Game.

Looks like another struggling to deploy tanks (having the most power-3000) instead of plane (Power =400) or infantry (power=25).
    Sea, Main Carrier (power=12000), 37 Gold purchase.

Given free 25 Tank - Arjun to start.
    And was good to see previous purchase is back in inventory.

When can we trade out the current useless unit?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger Mouse View Post
    So, reading between the lines, we get the same crap choice of units between woefully inadequate and hideously expensive. Great. Can't wait. Yipee.
    And to top it off, gree raised all the prices for the units so this event just got even worse. Way to go GREEd.

sailing around in the world in my FORTUNE CARRIER!!!
    Post Count
    You've gotta be kidding me.... Seriously GREE?! This is pathetic! We gave you so much feedback about the last frontline event... Everyone hated it... We told you so many ways to make it better... Then you release the EXACT same event with the EXACT same units?! What have you been doing the last month?! Obviously not working on this event

Look at my poll that y'all stickied!! We don't want frontline!! We want full assault. So scrap frontline already or drastically change it by tomorrow.

Post Count
    Hopefully they'll put the fun NON-attack prizes at the base of the pile again so it's another race to the bottom.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Abraham Lincoln

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by manbeast View Post
    You've gotta be kidding me.... Seriously GREE?! This is pathetic! We gave you so much feedback about the last frontline event... Everyone hated it... We told you so many ways to make it better... Then you release the EXACT same event with the EXACT same units?! What have you been doing the last month?! Obviously not working on this event

Look at my poll that y'all stickied!! We don't want frontline!! We want full assault. So scrap frontline already or drastically change it by tomorrow.
    hey, give them a break, they analysed the situation, took in everyone's feedback and came up with the best solution - jack up the price of all the units. Musta taken them all of five minutes for that one. I'm sure they need a stiff drink and little lie down after all that developing effort. Be nice.

Albert Einstein

Abraham Lincoln

Consistent Contributor KingDante!'s Avatar
    Post Count
    They need to change the horrendous regen rate for deployments, and add a larger (more expensive) variety of cash units. I know Gree is trying to maximize their profits, but this event involves no strategy at all.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by manbeast View Post
    We don't want frontline!! We want full assault.
    No, we don't want either of them. Everyone hated Full Assault. Everyone hated Frontline even more.

sailing around in the world in my FORTUNE CARRIER!!!
    Post Count
    What's this about the units costing more?

50 million for 100 tanks is the same as last time right? Still way too cheap and weak of units...

Give me 100 tanks at 6000 power and I'll pay a billion. Or 2 billion. Whatever

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    This event will die too. Its terrible