Dear Tadaaah/Admin's

Hi Tadaaah,

I see that you have just responded to the thread about DK, however I have also noticed that there has been absolutely ZERO responses to the actual issues going on in the game. I understand that thread needed to be closed as it was beginning to have people launch personal attacks. So if you have the time to read through that, comment on it, then close it. Why have you nor your peers had the time to look in to the other questions/issues being raised?

So here we go, you responded within the past couple hours to that thread, so I would expect the same here.

1. Why is Red Kal being used as a 11-25 reward? It is the worst statistical armor, relative to the time, given out as a top 11-25 reward. I could elaborate more extensively, however I'll leave it quite simple, just tell us why.
    2. Why have some still not been compensated for the Raid Boss, including some who were FINALLY given their rewards, only to get the wrong ones!
    3. Why is Gold Chromatic in a chest, when the other chromatics were war epics, and putting them in a chest essentially negates all the hard work that guilds did for the Top 10 runs for Bronze & Silver. Not to mention this is supposed to be a pinnacle armor in the game, just look at its name, "Gold Chromatic," It just sounds incredible, but look at the stats. Anyone who has been playing this game for over a few months has literally zero use for it, ever.
    Last edited by B Legit; 07-17-2014 at 02:25 PM.
    Bulls on Parade
    IGN: BoP B Legit
    LINE ID: BLegit

B Legit has a good point. Even if Gree doesn't agree with them, they should still be discussed or at least acknowledged. I've seen too many game companies do this, they upset the player base with bugs or other issues and then ignore them. Acknowledging and discussing is far less aggravating than silence. Silence says "We don't care what you think". No company is perfect, mistakes will happen, but silence is a mistake you choose to make.

Quote Originally Posted by B Legit View Post
    Hi Tadaaah,

I see that you have just responded to the thread about DK, however I have also noticed that there has been absolutely ZERO responses to the actual issues going on in the game. I understand that thread needed to be closed as it was beginning to have people launch personal attacks. So if you have the time to read through that, comment on it, then close it. Why have you nor your peers had the time to look in to the other questions/issues being raised?

So here we go, you responded within the past couple hours to that thread, so I would expect the same here.

1. Why is Red Kal being used as a 11-25 reward? It is the worst statistical armor, relative to the time, given out as a top 11-25 reward. I could elaborate more extensively, however I'll leave it quite simple, just tell us why.
    2. Why have some still not been compensated for the Raid Boss, including some who were FINALLY given their rewards, only to get the wrong ones!
    3. Why is Gold Chromatic in a chest, when the other chromatics were war epics, and putting them in a chest essentially negates all the hard work that guilds did for the Top 10 runs for Bronze & Silver. Not to mention this is supposed to be a pinnacle armor in the game, just look at its name, "Gold Chromatic," It just sounds incredible, but look at the stats. Anyone who has been playing this game for over a few months has literally zero use for it, ever.

Hi Guys,

1. This is actually not correct. That was put up by mistake. We are fixing this right now and the armor will be the Sandstorm Epic.
    2. Raid Boss rewards ARE being gifted. However customer Service is reviewing this on a case-by-case basis. Some players who have wrote in ARE starting to get their rewards. We do apologize for these lengthy delays.
    3. We are always coming out with new armors and sometimes we do like to toss something that we regard as special in a chest. It is incredibly hard to get an amazing armor out of the chest and we do not feel that the game will be drowning in chromatics due to them being available in a chest.
    Last edited by Elita; 07-17-2014 at 04:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elita View Post
    Hi Guys,

1. This is actually not correct. That was put up by mistake. We are fixing this right now and the armor will be the Sandstorm Epic.
    2. Raid Boss rewards ARE being gifted. However customer Service is reviewing this on a case-by-case basis. Some players who have wrote in ARE starting to get their rewards. We do apologize for these lengthy delays.
    3. We are always coming out with new armors and sometimes we do like to toss something that we regard as special in a chest. It is incredibly hard to get an amazing armor out of the chest and we do not feel that the game will be drowning in chromatics due to them being available in a chest.

Elita,

I truly appreciate your response. Thank you. If everything were responded to this efficiently, we would have far less complaints. Although I may not agree with the Gold Chrom part (mostly because the first two were considered war collectibles), I can at least understand the reasoning.
    Again, thanks!
    Bulls on Parade

Quote Originally Posted by B Legit View Post
    Elita,

I truly appreciate your response. Thank you. If everything were responded to this efficiently, we would have far less complaints. Although I may not agree with the Gold Chrom part (mostly because the first two were considered war collectibles), I can at least understand the reasoning.
    Again, thanks!
    Thanks! I do try to keep up but we have been busy trying to clean up after the events from the past week. Sorry guys!

Better run a 40% gem sale if ya wanna recover from that goof

Quote Originally Posted by Fossil View Post
    ^ yes yes please please!

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

I think a gem sale is a smart idea.

the last smack in the face was a 30% flash.

looks like 40% wont happen 30 is the new 40 and 20 is the new 30.
    Maxed epics:
    Soulshard necromantle+
    Cyclone platemail+
    Komodo+
    Spectre+
    Hellfire+
    Druidic platemail+
    Stormwatch Rainment
    Dragonborn aegis
    Stalward vanguard
    Arclite shroud
    Apocalypse platemail
    Spectre's shroud
    Cryptid Wargear x2
    Forgestone aegis
    Aegis of sky
    Maelstorm irons
    Beastmaster
    Northeners

Work in progres:
    Centurion Aegis
    Triskelion Wargear

LINE id: holydinges

Proud member of Azure Dragon Nexus

How is a sale a slap in the face? A 30% sale is still a sale. At least they give sales.

And yet Gree are the greedy ones.

Quote Originally Posted by MiniMod View Post
    How is a sale a slap in the face? A 30% sale is still a sale. At least they give sales.

And yet Gree are the greedy ones.
    it is a slap in the face becouse it was a 30% flash. normaly a 30% lasts a few days.
    big chances that its an indication that we wont get 40% sales anymore.
    thus we have to pay more to get the same amount of mistakes.

so basicly there asking for more money after all those screw ups, id call that a big slap in the face.
    Maxed epics:
    Soulshard necromantle+
    Cyclone platemail+
    Komodo+
    Spectre+
    Hellfire+
    Druidic platemail+
    Stormwatch Rainment
    Dragonborn aegis
    Stalward vanguard
    Arclite shroud
    Apocalypse platemail
    Spectre's shroud
    Cryptid Wargear x2
    Forgestone aegis
    Aegis of sky
    Maelstorm irons
    Beastmaster
    Northeners

Work in progres:
    Centurion Aegis
    Triskelion Wargear

LINE id: holydinges

Proud member of Azure Dragon Nexus

if they were asking for more money, wouldn't they RAISE prices? Or not offer sales at all? You know, 20% used to be the standard.

Thanks for the response here, I apologize for how I might have come across on the forum and in my tickets but I have gotten the wrong rewards. Id like to know how and when I can expect this to be fixed because its already nervewrecking for me
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

Quote Originally Posted by MiniMod View Post
    if they were asking for more money, wouldn't they RAISE prices? Or not offer sales at all? You know, 20% used to be the standard.
    Hi there, first of all we should all appreciate the fact that Elita came on here and actually responded. If you (not you specifically but in general) have noticed they tend to respond to civil requests more so than those who are just simply bashing them.

Now to the sale point. Yes 20% used to be standard, USED TO are the key words here. Just like in everyday society, once something becomes the norm, it is very difficult for a population to go back to the way it was. Does Gree "owe" us a 40% sale, no, they surely do not. However, after the debacle of the Raid (of which I was affected big time in gem loss) you would think that they would try to make a splash to get back on the good sides. I am not judging since a sale is a sale, from a business perspective it doesn't make sense, but that is their decision.
    Now we could take this as an indication the 40% sale days are over (which is very possible), however if that is the case, the game will adjust. Spending will only increase for a war or two to get the right number of gems, then once everyone realizes gem prices went up (they technically did not, but since all big buyers only buy during 40% sales then they theoretically did) the war point requirements will adjust to the prices. It is simple economics if we look past today and into the future, things balance out.
    Bulls on Parade

Makes sense.