Page 1 of 3 123 Last

last chance for you ******** at gree

Give me my horde rewards for top 10 not 101-250
    Im beyond angry atm. I expect the rewards, my snowstorm+ and a big compensation tomorrow. Pm me for my code or ****ing look it up

Ill keep this short because damn this pisses me off. Your customer support sucks donkey balls
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

Somehow I am thinking that this will not get the desired results....

Our guild did not get the ribbon prize armor for our rank either. Numerous tickets were filed, both before and after the issues were supposedly resolved. As our prize was not as good as yours, we shrugged it off and went on. It is sad that we have come to expect that from GREE. In your case, I am sure your guild spent a chunk of change and I also would be infuriated if I were in your shoes.

It better. This whole process and how they treat me is ridiculous and they finally succeeded in pissing me off which btw never hapens. They crossed a line and I cant keep it in anymore.

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

You're not the only one.. BTW, I just had an update in the Play Store. Maybe this solves your reward problem?
    Friend code: WBN - YFQ - PHR
    Line ID: BonayaKnD

Proud Angels Of Fury member
    Knights & Dragons Wikia Moderator

Read my topic first please

So..? You are asking for your horde wargear, snowstorm+ (5k event) and a compensation. Read my comment first.

Maybe the update solves the problem and gives you your horde wargear and the snowstorm...

If I'm still wrong, you should better change your topic and explain more.

After not getting snowstorm, tickets being instantly closed, all the **** that went down with the raid boss, receiving rewards way late, losing them again a day later, making a ticket, having 5 tickets get closed, making a new one with as title "please dont answer with an automated reply" get closed with an automated reply, being ignored by customer support for a week, getting told I already have my rewards, being ignored again, recieving the worst compensation ever, finally getting an answer but not on all the points I wrote about, being told the rewards will come shortly and now finally recieving the wrong rewards I feel like its not weird im pissed off to a point where I either want my stuff today or take all action possible.

Give what Bonaya said a try. If I remember correctly, the update was supposed to play some role. Nothing to lose, everything to gain. If it doesn't work, say I told you so and keep at GREE to make it right

If you do not get anything tomorrow, contact Google Play Support and ask for a refund. You obviously payed for a product that was never delivered. Google Play Support is WAY better and you'll actually be helped.

Good luck, I'm hoping the best for you!

Ty bonaya im just so mad I find it hard to listen to people. Will contact google this afternoon, hope they build a case against gree

Oh already updated I did get rewards just not the right ones

Broken but people still pay and play. F2p is the real way to play. Only investment is time. Less stress on the wallet and heart I hear too.

Do you like beans?

Dont see how this is relevant to this topic

Remember that raid war? Still don't have the correct rewards