Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Quote Originally Posted by sxespanky View Post
    they must be aware of these shenanigans they play?
    I believe so, they refunded me the money I spent on a rainbow pack for the war. Going to ask for the two small packs I bought during that time period as well. As I said if Gree isn't going to move fast enough then there are others who will take action, action as in refunding the money we spent before/during the raid.
    Last edited by Mogath; 07-20-2014 at 09:44 AM. Reason: spelling

Two whole weeks and still no answer here or on my ticket.
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

smart

Quote Originally Posted by Mogath View Post
    Guess what? A guildie of mine put in a ticket because our guild was given the wrong rewards for our raid boss participation. Gree did sent him a automated message and after that sent him NO message at all. Know what he did? He put a ticket in with Google Playstore to get a refund for a rainbow pack he bought for the war explaining the entire situation to them.

HE GOT A FULL REFUND FOR THE RAINBOW PACKAGE HE BOUGHT

He has told the guild and others are doing the same thing now, if Gree isn't going to at least respond saying "We have reviewed your updated ticket and will do what we can to resolve the matter ASAP" then refunds are going to happen.

*Edit*

Forum posts may not get a reaction, tickets may not get a reaction but you know damn well people getting a refund for their money will force Gree to do more.

this is the smartest idea ever. I will have to try this if they ever mess up with me >_<

Just wish they would fix the glitches. .seems like I have more since the Raid. .than at any other time.

Still nothing

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

Quote Originally Posted by Mogath View Post
    Guess what? A guildie of mine put in a ticket because our guild was given the wrong rewards for our raid boss participation. Gree did sent him a automated message and after that sent him NO message at all. Know what he did? He put a ticket in with Google Playstore to get a refund for a rainbow pack he bought for the war explaining the entire situation to them.

HE GOT A FULL REFUND FOR THE RAINBOW PACKAGE HE BOUGHT

He has told the guild and others are doing the same thing now, if Gree isn't going to at least respond saying "We have reviewed your updated ticket and will do what we can to resolve the matter ASAP" then refunds are going to happen.

*Edit*

Forum posts may not get a reaction, tickets may not get a reaction but you know damn well people getting a refund for their money will force Gree to do more.
    Has anyone tried this with the iTunes store? I wonder if this will give you the same results...

iTunes and google play are both hesitant to give out refunds. Usually the first couple to complain get them. If you all send the same form letter, it starts to look like a scam. "Hey, I just got a refund, say exactly this"

How do you know? Because its bull****, I've seen many people get refunded in the past weeks

dog

Kinda makes me glad I was locked out of the game for the event, lol

How do I know? I've had guild mates get refunds and I've been denied and we said the exact same thing.

Thought you didnt spend.

Also how long will this take

Horde reward recieved, ty. Still waiting on compensation and snowstorm+ but this is a start ^^. Also please look in to your customer support services, its an atrocity.

is anyone else extremely confused how this thread is still alive? has no one been on to check this stuff this long?
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else