Is action going to be taken against top two alliances?

I looked at the ranking for the alliances and there are 2 alliances; RONIN and League.Of.War.Veterans. These two alliances have a major amount of points. RONIN at a little over 400 million points, only alliance level 29. With 37 members that is roughly 10.8 million points per person. Which if you get 500 points per win is 21,621 wins. Which is 7,000 refills of Morale.
    What I am trying to say is that it is clear that these two factions are not playing fairly and by the rules because why spend so much real life money on getting first in alliance or individual if you are not even getting an award?
    Last event they were not the winning alliance. I am just going to go ahead and connect the pieces and say that they did not want to show up on the individual ranking with 10 million points.

Alliance ranking

Quote Originally Posted by HypeTonic View Post
    I looked at the ranking for the alliances and there are 2 alliances; RONIN and League.Of.War.Veterans. These two alliances have a major amount of points. RONIN at a little over 400 million points, only alliance level 29. With 37 members that is roughly 10.8 million points per person. Which if you get 500 points per win is 21,621 wins. Which is 7,000 refills of Morale.
    What I am trying to say is that it is clear that these two factions are not playing fairly and by the rules because why spend so much real life money on getting first in alliance or individual if you are not even getting an award?
    Last event they were not the winning alliance. I am just going to go ahead and connect the pieces and say that they did not want to show up on the individual ranking with 10 million points.
    I saw that too and sent ticket in but no response yet.I think it could be a mistake on Grees end but not sure, if these alliances are cheating it should show up on the individual leaderboard as we'll but it does not so I can not say either way if there is cheating going on or not.

Sending this over to the other teams to be looked into. Thanks for the heads up.