Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Definitely need an "ask me anything" thread by Tad or Elita.

Quote Originally Posted by Mogath View Post
    - Why some armors haven't been phased out
    - allows them to keep adding epics to the fusion table without the odds of any decent results getting higher
    - allows them to get the newbies excited with ever higher multiplier numbers on chests without actually increasing the odds of something good
    Most of their playerbase (the casual, non wiki/forum reading, chest opening types) probably don't even realize Moontide has long been surpassed by boss+ armors and just think "epic, so must be good"...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    - allows them to keep adding epics to the fusion table without the odds of any decent results getting higher
    - allows them to get the newbies excited with ever higher multiplier numbers on chests without actually increasing the odds of something good
    Most of their playerbase (the casual, non wiki/forum reading, chest opening types) probably don't even realize Moontide has long been surpassed by boss+ armors and just think "epic, so must be good"...
    It blows my mind how many people are obsessed with "epics."

I did never think of the chest multiplier though, that does make a lot of sense. I knew that it was BS that you could still pull old epics from the chest, but did not realize the multiplier increasing every couple months is simply just keeping the statistical chance of pulling an epic the same as they add more armors....
    Bulls on Parade
    IGN: BoP B Legit
    LINE ID: BLegit

This is a full step back from the 11+ Movement's success in getting Gree to award EPIC armors for #11-25.

GREE, please don't undo the progress you've made thus far.

Marco is smart. Marco uses logic, and critical thinking skill as well. Hard concept to grasp, but look at previous posts.

I bet Marco likes beans.

GW prizes

I have thought that with the thousands of guilds out there Gree could generate more money by offering better rewards for top 50. Keep top 10 the way it is but for 11 through 25 offer the +version of the older epic and then for 26 through 50 offer the regular version. The increased opportunity for more guilds to acquire an epic can only generate a buzz throughout the game that would translate into more gems purchased.

Quote Originally Posted by Hush Money View Post
    I have thought that with the thousands of guilds out there Gree could generate more money by offering better rewards for top 50. Keep top 10 the way it is but for 11 through 25 offer the +version of the older epic and then for 26 through 50 offer the regular version. The increased opportunity for more guilds to acquire an epic can only generate a buzz throughout the game that would translate into more gems purchased.
    Hey! More sensible thinking! Especially because everyone is so obsessed with "epics," if they released say Mael + for 11-25, and Mael for 26-50, they wouldn't really be giving much away, since Mael will be passed by EB soon, but it is still something better than what they already have which would increase spending! Not to mention, more competition for 26-50 drives up the price of 11-25, drives up the price of 1-10..... I see a pattern.
    Bulls on Parade
    IGN: BoP B Legit
    LINE ID: BLegit